Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MidnightMax

You WON'T Believe the NUMBERS OF VIEWERS Watching the Dhumocraps Impeachment FARCE!!

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

No, I proved it multiple times, and  others confirmed it

 

 

no uou did not. you threw out some lame excuse but it only proved you lied about me defending iran.

you also called on others to back up your lies and no one did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

Answer the questions

 

now

 


@kfools

 

They  fired  him AFTER Biden threatened to withhold US funds

 

You have dodge the question for the  last time,  you run away  because   your story has no substance.

biden was carrying out official u.s. policy . sorry but trump been nailed and everyone knows itr. you are either dumber than ducks or more corrupt than Elton. oh wait, you are Elton, you are corrupt and a liart.

and too chicken to admit which state you live in.

ahhhhhh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

well when you post claims like that maybe you should post the link from google along with it!!!!

well your old lady's asss is so big they don't need google maps to find it. they can also follow their noses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

well your old lady's asss is so big they don't need google maps to find it. they can also follow their noses.

thata boy keep showing your iq or lack of!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, harryramar said:

biden was carrying out official u.s. policy . sorry but trump been nailed and everyone knows itr. you are either dumber than ducks or more corrupt than Elton. oh wait, you are Elton, you are corrupt and a liart.

and too chicken to admit which state you live in.

ahhhhhh!

No more or less than Trump was carrying out official US policy when pressuring Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

The Democratic impeachment managers continued to lay out their opening arguments -- well, repeat them really -- in the Senate impeachment trial on Thursday. Everyone still awake started to notice just how boring the whole thing really is, and now the Nielsen ratings are in to prove it. 

 

The Hill is reporting that, despite being carried on 10 broadcast and cable television networks, the first day of the Democrats' opening arguments attracted an estimated audience of just 8.9 million viewers. The audience is a lot smaller than other Democratic-led shams in recent memory. 

 

For example, around 20 million viewers tuned in for Justice Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing in 2018 when Christine Blasey Ford finally showed up to testify in her effort to protect Roe v. Wade, as Ford's lawyer finally admitted.

 

About a year earlier, nearly 20 million Americans tuned in to watch fired FBI Director and serial leaker James Comey testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee. 

 

Roughly 13 million viewers watched as Special Counsel Robert Mueller asked for every question to be repeated six times back in July 2019. Mueller led the investigation into Russia collusion, taking two years and around $32 million to conclude that there actually wasn't any. Baseless conspiracy theories made by Democrats get fully investigated, but Joe Biden's videotaped confession of how he extorted Ukraine into firing the prosecutor investigating his son's employer is simply dismissed by the media as "debunked." 

 

Anyway, it's hard to imagine millions of Americans tuning in for more torture as the Democrats continue to repeat themselves endlessly and replay clips from the House impeachment inquiry. 

 

As Mike Cernovich pointed out, Mueller's 13 million audience was considered a ratings fail by the New York Times. Wonder how the media is going to spin this one. 

 

 

 

HA!!  America already KNOWS what's going on... they KNOW the Democrats are in FULL PANIC mode... The Impeachment is THAT hard to watch... Democrats, with NO EVIDENCE, TRYING to TALK with NOTHING to talk ABOUT !!  AND, with upcoming reports (the Durham/Barr report specifically)... will OPEN the floodgates... and mark the beginning of the END of the CORRUPT DEMOCRATS and their Left Wing conspiracy... which includes the Deep State, the FAKE News, and the Washington SWAMP !!

 

Republicans KNOW IT,  Democrats KNOW it, and AMERICA KNOWS it !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

thata boy keep showing your iq or lack of!!

says the lord lover who calls me hairygoatfucker the muslim pig in almost every post. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

No more or less than Trump was carrying out official US policy when pressuring Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. 

except he sent his personal lawyer who smeared the corruption fighting u.s. ambassador so trump could fire he and get her out of the way of his corruption scheme.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harryramar said:

except he sent his personal lawyer who smeared the corruption fighting u.s. ambassador so trump could fire he and get her out of the way of his corruption scheme.

 

Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the president. He is not being impeached for removing an ambassador. Requesting an investigation into corruption involving the Bidens isn't a corruption scheme. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

HA!!  America already KNOWS what's going on... they KNOW the Democrats are in FULL PANIC mode... The Impeachment is THAT hard to watch... Democrats, with NO EVIDENCE, TRYING to TALK with NOTHING to talk ABOUT !!  AND, with upcoming reports (the Durham/Barr report specifically)... will OPEN the floodgates... and mark the beginning of the END of the CORRUPT DEMOCRATS and their Left Wing conspiracy... which includes the Deep State, the FAKE News, and the Washington SWAMP !!

 

Republicans KNOW IT,  Democrats KNOW it, and AMERICA KNOWS it !!

everyone with an iq over 23 knows trump is a dirty bastard who got caught cheating in the 2020 election. now you may be really stupid or you may be corrupt and dirty or even both but if you are stupid i'll send thoughts and prayers but if you are corrupt just be a man and admit you are ok with a law breaking potus. you morons sold out to trump and all ya got was an iou for 30 pieces of silver.

good luck trying to collect from that crook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the president. He is not being impeached for removing an ambassador. Requesting an investigation into corruption involving the Bidens isn't a corruption scheme. 

well if that is what you really believe that to you it is true inyour own world, but most people

know trump is a dirty bum who got caught red handed.

the worst thing that can happen to your side is that trump beats the rap and then the hard evidence comes out.

and it will.

Bolton has a book due out soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, harryramar said:

well if that is what you really believe that to you it is true inyour own world, but most people

know trump is a dirty bum who got caught red handed.

the worst thing that can happen to your side is that trump beats the rap and then the hard evidence comes out.

and it will.

Bolton has a book due out soon.

Evidence of what? You seem to be under the misimpression conservatives are ignoring the facts of this case. It's pretty clear that Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. That he used the power of his office and the threat of withholding aid and support to do so. What bombshell evidence could add to this? Even if the Bidens are investigated and found perfectly innocent it's still not a crime to demand a criminal inquiry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, harryramar said:

biden was carrying out official u.s. policy . sorry but trump been nailed and everyone knows itr. you are either dumber than ducks or more corrupt than Elton. oh wait, you are Elton, you are corrupt and a liart.

and too chicken to admit which state you live in.

ahhhhhh!

 

you failed to  answer both questions.

 

Failed...  why?     Because you are pushing a STORY...  a STORY with  no substance behind it.    I asked you twice.   The fact that you can't answer the   questions proves that  it si all a bunch  of  BS..

 

 

Official   US  policy was to  fire a  corrupt prosecutor from another  country?       Do  you realize how stupid that  sounds?      If he was corrupt the  Ukraine would not fire him, but everyone in EU wanted  him fired?

 

You can't even come  up with any story  beyond that ?   Its OK...   no one else can either , which is why I asked the question, because I  know it is  lie pushed by the  same storytellers who told  us that  Benghazi was a protest that escalated and Bowe Bergdahl served with  honor  and  distinction 

 

 

@kfools

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

It's pretty clear that Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate the Bidens.

 

Of course.    They had no reason to investigate the Bidens  on their  own.

 

Its why we give aid.   To get stuff in return for it when  we need it.

 

13 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

That he used the power of his office and the threat of withholding aid and support to do so. What bombshell evidence could add to this? Even if the Bidens are investigated and found perfectly innocent it's still not a crime to demand a criminal inquiry. 

 

Correct.    There is ample evidence that a government official's family getting  rich while he is working there  should be investigated.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no one is really interested in the dems repeating themselves over and over with their same ol' tiresome conspiracy theories

and cover-ups for THEIR OWN corruption. we've heard it all before time and time again. it will be interesting to see and hear

the trump defense team though. because THAT side of the story we haven't heard yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

no one is really interested in the dems repeating themselves over and over with their same ol' tiresome conspiracy theories

and cover-ups for THEIR OWN corruption. we've heard it all before time and time again. it will be interesting to see and hear

the trump defense team though. because THAT side of the story we haven't heard yet. 

Can't wait, might actually watch some of it. My issue is I accept the allegations the Democrats are making as likely true. Trump played hardball with Ukraine in part to take him out of the race. Even if completely true, I fail to see a crime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

the first day of the Democrats' opening arguments attracted an estimated audience of just 8.9 million viewers

 

And the first day was undoubtedly the largest day.   By Wednesday I bet all of 2 million were watching ... it that!   Even worse for the democRATS, Fox News, where viewers *might* get a more balanced view of what happened, was leading the ratings.   EPIC FAIL on the part of Schiff, Nadler and Nancy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Evidence of what? You seem to be under the misimpression conservatives are ignoring the facts of this case. It's pretty clear that Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. That he used the power of his office and the threat of withholding aid and support to do so. What bombshell evidence could add to this? Even if the Bidens are investigated and found perfectly innocent it's still not a crime to demand a criminal inquiry. 

I want to know why Bolton called it illegal and what poopeo knew and when he knew it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

you failed to  answer both questions.

 

Failed...  why?     Because you are pushing a STORY...  a STORY with  no substance behind it.    I asked you twice.   The fact that you can't answer the   questions proves that  it si all a bunch  of  BS..

 

 

Official   US  policy was to  fire a  corrupt prosecutor from another  country?       Do  you realize how stupid that  sounds?      If he was corrupt the  Ukraine would not fire him, but everyone in EU wanted  him fired?

 

You can't even come  up with any story  beyond that ?   Its OK...   no one else can either , which is why I asked the question, because I  know it is  lie pushed by the  same storytellers who told  us that  Benghazi was a protest that escalated and Bowe Bergdahl served with  honor  and  distinction 

 

 

@kfools

You really are dishonest even for a trumpie

and you are not very smart

you are not Ivy League material 

bush league is more like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I want to know why Bolton called it illegal and what poopeo knew and when he knew it 

He called it a drug deal. He disagreed with Trump pressuring Ukraine for the investigation. An opinion isn't proof of criminality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lewstherin said:

no one is really interested in the dems repeating themselves over and over with their same ol' tiresome conspiracy theories

and cover-ups for THEIR OWN corruption. we've heard it all before time and time again. it will be interesting to see and hear

the trump defense team though. because THAT side of the story we haven't heard yet. 

Right because despite a lifetime of cheating trump would never cheat in the 2020 election.

and despite a lifetime of corruption this is the one time in his life he wanted corruption investigated 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

He called it a drug deal. He disagreed with Trump pressuring Ukraine for the investigation. An opinion isn't proof of criminality. 

We need to hear from him. Drug deals are illegal

he also ordered 4 underlings to report trump he was that alarmed at the shakedown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, harryramar said:

You really are dishonest even for a trumpie

and you are not very smart

you are not Ivy League material 

bush league is more like it

 

 

Go ahead and refute what  I  posted.   You did not answer my questions.   Its a  fact.   Everything I posted is a fact.  You are just stomping your feet  like a stupid bitch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Right because despite a lifetime of cheating trump would never cheat in the 2020 election.

and despite a lifetime of corruption this is the one time in his life he wanted corruption investigated 🤣

it was one of his campaign promises. another one being fulfilled. don't see why anyone finds his strategies shocking or surprising

anymore. he voluntarily handed over a transcript of a telephone conversation that catapulted this entire impeachment proceeding and 

he didn't even have to do it. kind of like baiting a mousetrap. but....he's been playing this game for 3 years now. lol. funny how the idiot libs

just keep falling for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

We need to hear from him. Drug deals are illegal

he also ordered 4 underlings to report trump he was that alarmed at the shakedown 

Sure. He has an opinion that the president shouldn't have pressured Ukraine to investigate the Bidens and Burisma. A difference of opinion doesn't make it a crime. His testimony won't help either sides argument much. I welcome it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...