2 minutes ago, slideman said:

You take joy in being a creep don't you

just like you take joy is sucking dick

Just now, Duck615 said:

just like you take joy is sucking dick

But the fact is I don't and you are

Just now, slideman said:

But the fact is I don't and you are

the fact is you already admitted to the fact!!!

9 hours ago, slideman said:

The vast majority of the country wants witnesses and documents.

I want witnesses and documents. The case against Trump is already established, no witnesses or documents can add to the fact Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate criminal wrongdoing by Burisma and the Bidens. They cannot add to the fact there was nothing criminal in Trumps request. I hope Trump's defense calls their bluff and allows witnesses. They can only help his defense, the prosecution facts are already known. Additional proof of what we already know happened isn't helpful to the prosecution. 

Just now, NeoConvict said:

I want witnesses and documents. The case against Trump is already established, no witnesses or documents can add to the fact Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate criminal wrongdoing by Burisma and the Bidens. They cannot add to the fact there was nothing criminal in Trumps request. I hope Trump's defense calls their bluff and allows witnesses. They can only help his defense, the prosecution facts are already known. Additional proof of what we already know happened isn't helpful to the prosecution. 

Okay then

Just now, slideman said:

If Trump is innocent why won't he allow witnesses? Oh he isn't innocent

McConnnell admitted Trump is guilty.

Just now, slideman said:

If Trump is innocent why won't he allow witnesses? Oh he isn't innocent

Ok democrats want witnesses... Republicans can call the Bidens

Just now, Duck615 said:

Ok democrats want witnesses... Republicans can call the Bidens

That would be fine.

Just now, slideman said:

That would be fine.

you know democrats will not go for that... LMFAO

6 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Hunter Biden?

Joe Biden?

Zelensky?

Shokin?

I also want the whistle blower and shiffy whiffy and his staff on the hot seat.

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

McConnnell admitted Trump is guilty.

Shiffty whiffty said that if Trump even mounts a defense, it will be evidence of his guilt.   Wow, where are we living, russia.  shiffty whiffy must have got his law degree in russia, and taking russia talking points.  Good point man for putin.

Warren pledged to release all documents pertaining to the Impeachment of Trump* should she become president and urged all other Dems to pledge the same

* impeached

19 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Warren pledged to release all documents pertaining to the Impeachment of Trump* should she become president and urged all other Dems to pledge the same

Make sure you vote for her, sixteen.   You will be old enough to vote in 2020, right?   :lol:

7 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Make sure you vote for her, sixteen.   You will be old enough to vote in 2020, right?   :lol:

Yup. Smart move on her part. I like smart moves

4 hours ago, Zaro said:

Warren ... should she become president 

The DNC will never allow that, mother. They will select the candidate just like they did in '16. Biden will be your candidate whether you like it or not.

11 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

The DNC will never allow that, mother. They will select the candidate just like they did in '16. Biden will be your candidate whether you like it or not.

I don't care who puts a dagger into Trump*

* impeached

6 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I don't care who puts a dagger into Trump

No one can beat Trump. That's why your demons said "we must impeach him or he will win."

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

No one can beat Trump. That's why your demons said "we must impeach him or he will win."

He only won by a hair in 2016. People know the orange Cancer now. He will be easy to beat

Just now, Zaro said:

He only won by a hair in 2016. People know the orange Cancer now. He will be easy to beat

They knew him then. If the Pussy Grabbing debacle didn't bring him down with voters nothing will. The nation is sick of Schitt and Nadless's endless whining.

13 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I actually think the opposite. No one knew how he would run the country. He has shown me he's up to the job. Perhaps a Democrat can challenge him. Someone who can come off as moderate.

4 minutes ago, neue regel said:

I actually think the opposite. No one knew how he would run the country. He has shown me he's up to the job. Perhaps a Democrat can challenge him. Someone who can come off as moderate.

No, he will lose.

a)  He is not running against Hillary Clinton.

b)  People see what happens when they don't care enuf to show up to vote and will not let it happen again.

8 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

This is course is ridiculous.

Neo thinks a person blocks witnesses and documents because there is nothing to be added.

Not to bright, eh?