Sign in to follow this  
merrill

Trump Brags About Withholding Evidence as Democratic Impeachment Managers Lay Out Case in the Senate

During the opening day of oral arguments in the impeachment trial, President Trump was accused of abusing his office to “cheat an election.”

House impeachment managers spent about eight hours on Wednesday laying out their case for why President Trump should be removed from office. The Senate trial comes a month after the House impeached Trump for withholding congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine as part of an effort to pressure the Ukrainian president to investigate Trump’s political rival, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

While the impeachment trial was taking place in the Senate, President Trump was across the Atlantic at the World Economic Forum in Davos, where he tweeted more than 140 times and dismissed the impeachment trial as a hoax.

Trump also appeared to boast about having withheld evidence from the impeachment process, saying, “We have all the material; they don’t have the material.”

As Schiff said in closing today, we all know that what Trump did was wrong. The question is will you have the courage to vote your conscience.

Trump and Trump lawyers will offer nothing but  more spin spin spin and misinformation

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

As Schiff said in closing today, we all know that what Trump did was wrong. The question is will you have the courage to vote your conscience.

Pencil-Neck wants Trump.....to provide Pencil-Neck with the "evidence"  to convict Trump of "something"...…..

The Trump Defense Team has 20...... of the best hi-powered lawyers in the land.

Pa-leeeeeese.         Does everyone see the outcome here?????           😊

Just now, Taipan said:

Pencil-Neck wants Trump.....to provide Pencil-Neck with the "evidence"  to convict Trump of "something"...…..

Yeah, the outcome will be something Demorats hate worse than Trump for saving our economy and country. 4 more years of Trump.MAGA!

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

Yeah, the outcome will be something Demorats hate worse than Trump for saving our economy and country. 4 more years of Trump.MAGA!

You got that right !!

I am watching "Gladiator" (one more time).

I am sipping Jack Daniels.

Life is good.                                

"Ultimately, we are all dead men".

Proximo              😎     

Just now, Taipan said:

You got that right !!

I am watching "Gladiator" (one more time).

I am sipping Jack Daniels.

Life is good.                                

"Ultimately, we are all dead men".

Proximo              😎     

Try some woodford reserve.Mmmmm I love that stuff.

8 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Try some woodford reserve.Mmmmm I love that stuff.

You are too sane.

Luckily for me.....I an not.      🥃

Just now, Taipan said:

You are too sane.

Luckily for me.....I an not.      🥃

Or Some eagle rare...Woodford is hard to beat in my book though.

Just now, 123urout said:

Or Some eagle rare...Woodford is hard to beat in my book though.

I think that you have more money than I do.

And that is OK.

Women can sway me ...….but money cannot.                 😎

Just now, Taipan said:

I think that you have more money than I do.

And that is OK.

Women can sway me ...….but money cannot.                 😎

Its not much more than Jack.

Just now, 123urout said:

Its not much more than Jack.

Gladiator.

"To be honest, I like violence.  

Just so long that I am not on the receiving end of it".      

Taipan       😎

Just now, Taipan said:

Gladiator.

"To be honest, I like violence.  

Just so long that I am not on the receiving end of it".      

Taipan       😎

huge.jpeg.gif

Republicans are looking like pawns now for Trump to control as he sees fit. Here they are in this so called trial trying to act as serious as possible while the clown is bragging about concealing evidence.

'Trump Brags About Withholding Evidence as Democratic Impeachment Managers Lay Out Case in the Senate'

and the rednecks cheer their Lying POS on...

4 hours ago, Taipan said:

so then you know trump is guilty but you don't care because of politics?

hahahahhahahahahaa

thanks for kind of admitting it.

I mean it is not like we don't know he is guilty.

some of us are a lot more patriotic than you trumpie crooks

hahahahaha 123nazi and taiboy showed their true colors....they know trump betrayed the nation but they just don't love American all that much to hold him accountable. wild guess...123nazi never served but he didn't mind sending our kids off to die in wars for democracy.

3 hours ago, fourputt said:

Republicans are looking like pawns now for Trump to control as he sees fit. Here they are in this so called trial trying to act as serious as possible while the clown is bragging about concealing evidence.

Supporting a president who has done more to advance American interests than any president since fdr isn't being a pawn of Trump, it's supporting America. Democrats wouldn't understand. 

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

hahahahaha 123nazi and taiboy showed their true colors....they know trump betrayed the nation but they just don't love American all that much to hold him accountable. wild guess...123nazi never served but he didn't mind sending our kids off to die in wars for democracy.

Betrayed the nation by trying to expose the criminal activity of the Bidens? How does that work? If that's betraying the nation he should do it for Pelosi's kid and John Kerry's brat. The Democrats under Obama were running a high dollar babysitting camp for well connected Democrat offspring. 

11 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Betrayed the nation by trying to expose the criminal activity of the Bidens? How does that work? If that's betraying the nation he should do it for Pelosi's kid and John Kerry's brat. The Democrats under Obama were running a high dollar babysitting camp for well connected Democrat offspring. 

oh puh-leeze you are clearly not that stupid so why pretend this is about a pos criminal like trump trying to expose corruption because he is so goodly?

he is a scumbag and everyone knows it except the truly stupid

16 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

What these schitstains can't see is that AMERICAN DOLLARS were being spent in a KICKBACK CORRUPT SCHEME with Burisma and the BIDENS, KERRY'S, AND PIGLOSI'S were ALL sucking in the gravy.

Uncle Joe made SURE that the investigation would not be done and that the GRAVY TRAIN would be running wild.

PRESIDENT TRUMP only wanted ASSURANCES that the Ukraine's would actually STOP IT and they Dhumoschits go berserk to keep from being EXPOSED AS THE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE IT IS!!!

Psssst. in 2016 a WHOLE HOST OF UKRAINIANS WERE IN THE OBAMA WHITE HOUSE FOR MEETINGS ABOUT HOW TO HANDLE THE "BURISMA THING"!!

The NY SLIMES killed the story, but the EMAILS AND WHITE HOUSE VISITOR LOGS PROVE IT HAPPENED!!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/laura-ingraham-biden-family-burisma-ukraine-whistleblower

7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

oh puh-leeze you are clearly not that stupid so why pretend this is about a pos criminal like trump trying to expose corruption because he is so goodly?

he is a scumbag and everyone knows it except the truly stupid

I didn't claim he was goodly, or godly. It was a hard ball self serving political play. Not trying to sugar coat it, he clearly wanted the investigation out of self interest and to hurt Biden personally and politically. That doesn't make the investigation request wrong as it would clearly be in the national interest if Biden, Pelosi, and Kerry were indeed involved in sheltering corrupt companies and giving political favors to organizations employing their children. 

9 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

What these schitstains can't see is that AMERICAN DOLLARS were being spent in a KICKBACK CORRUPT SCHEME with Burisma and the BIDENS, KERRY'S, AND PIGLOSI'S were ALL sucking in the gravy.

Uncle Joe made SURE that the investigation would not be done and that the GRAVY TRAIN would be running wild.

PRESIDENT TRUMP only wanted ASSURANCES that the Ukraine's would actually STOP IT and they Dhumoschits go berserk to keep from being EXPOSED AS THE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE IT IS!!!

Psssst. in 2016 a WHOLE HOST OF UKRAINIANS WERE IN THE OBAMA WHITE HOUSE FOR MEETINGS ABOUT HOW TO HANDLE THE "BURISMA THING"!!

The NY SLIMES killed the story, but the EMAILS AND WHITE HOUSE VISITOR LOGS PROVE IT HAPPENED!!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/laura-ingraham-biden-family-burisma-ukraine-whistleblower

Rut roh raggy