Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vegas

Unanswered question: Regarding the left's single payer healthcare and their usual default and already debunked response....

Recommended Posts

Default answer: "Well everybody else does it...derrrrr....derrrr....if everybody else does it...derrrrr...then we should too...derrrr....derrrr."

Well this has been debunked so many times its ridiculous that you keep using it. You guys remind me of the flat-earthers. Their theories have been debunked so many times already, but they are still flat-earthers anyway. On to my question. A large part of Europe and the Nordic countries are generally healthy people, not due to their healthcare system. It's due to their diet, exercise, and overall lifestyle. They walk or bike from place to place, Their portions are about a third of ours, and the food itself is real food. It's healthy. Thus they are healthy...thus, they don't need as much healthcare...thus, the expense of healthcare is lower. Well, I don't know if you retards have noticed, but Americans are generally unhealthy. Not because of our healthcare system or private insurances, but because of our diet and lack of exercise. Now I am talking generally obviously, not everybody. We Americans love our pizza, beer, cigs, fast food, and enormous portions. We are one of the most obese nations in the world. 

 

Question: With that said, has it ever occurred to you butt-plugs that the expense for healthcare to cover 350 million, with more than half being obese and unhealthy, people might ...just maybe...be a little problematic in affording the healthcare costs for all that?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vegas said:

 

...Question: With that said, has it ever occurred to you butt-plugs that the expense for healthcare to cover 350 million, with more than half being obese and unhealthy, people might ...just maybe...be a little problematic in affording the healthcare costs for all that?  

 

 

- Academic and Economic Infantilism -

 

- Democrat National Socialist Free Healthcare for All ~ $32.6 TRILLION Dollars.

- Actual Americans that pay Taxes ~ 100 MILLION.

- Average Individual Tax Burden per Tax-payer for Democrat National Socialist Free Healthcare for All?

 

- $326,000 -

 

- Ass-douche Self-entitled Adolescent Socialist malcontents -

Ocasio-Cortez.png

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

- Academic and Economic Infantilism -

 

- Democrat National Socialist Free Healthcare for All ~ $32.6 TRILLION Dollars.

- Actual Americans that pay Taxes ~ 100 MILLION.

- Average Individual Tax Burden per Tax-payer for Democrat National Socialist Free Healthcare for All?

 

- $326,000 -

 

- Ass-douche Self-entitled Adolescent Socialist malcontents -

Ocasio-Cortez.png

 

Ha!

Dumbasses. They think there is no bottom to the money barrel.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Vegas said:

Default answer: "Well everybody else does it...derrrrr....derrrr....if everybody else does it...derrrrr...then we should too...derrrr....derrrr."

Well this has been debunked so many times its ridiculous that you keep using it. You guys remind me of the flat-earthers. Their theories have been debunked so many times already, but they are still flat-earthers anyway. On to my question. A large part of Europe and the Nordic countries are generally healthy people, not due to their healthcare system. It's due to their diet, exercise, and overall lifestyle. They walk or bike from place to place, Their portions are about a third of ours, and the food itself is real food. It's healthy. Thus they are healthy...thus, they don't need as much healthcare...thus, the expense of healthcare is lower. Well, I don't know if you retards have noticed, but Americans are generally unhealthy. Not because of our healthcare system or private insurances, but because of our diet and lack of exercise. Now I am talking generally obviously, not everybody. We Americans love our pizza, beer, cigs, fast food, and enormous portions. We are one of the most obese nations in the world. 

 

Question: With that said, has it ever occurred to you butt-plugs that the expense for healthcare to cover 350 million, with more than half being obese and unhealthy, people might ...just maybe...be a little problematic in affording the healthcare costs for all that?  

 

 

Japan its more densely populated per sq.ft and it has a successful public health system.

Or 

Canada its probably one of the least populated areas per sq.ft

 

The arguments for public health win in both ways in terms of population density.

 

Infact i would argue its more difficult to have proper access to care in sparsely populated areas. I.E. streched infrastructure, less doctors and etc.

 

You do know why in general americans are generally healthy right? The USDA/FDA is just puppets of corporate farms.

 

We Canadians dont buy your cheap milk. Its gross and filled with hormones and cysts is one good example.

Subsidy of corn and cheap fastfood joints and education has also lead to unhealthy diets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

poor lying crying liberal asswipe willy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leomon said:

 

Japan its more densely populated per sq.ft and it has a successful public health system.

Or 

Canada its probably one of the least populated areas per sq.ft

 

The arguments for public health win in both ways in terms of population density.

 

Infact i would argue its more difficult to have proper access to care in sparsely populated areas. I.E. streched infrastructure, less doctors and etc.

 

You do know why in general americans are generally healthy right? The USDA is just puppets of corporate farms.

 

We Canadians dont buy your cheap milk. Its gross and filled with hormones and cysts is one good example.

Subsidy of corn and cheap fastfood joints and education has also lead to unhealthy diets. 

You didnt answer the question.  I didnt ask why Americans are unhealthy. I asked if that might be problematic to covering 350 million people. These other countries you guys default to are healthy people. Thus, it cost less for their healthcare. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

poor lying crying liberal asswipe willy

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

You didnt answer the question.  I didnt ask why Americans are unhealthy. I asked if that might be problematic to covering 350 million people. These other countries you guys default to are healthy people. Thus, it cost less for their healthcare. 

 

Are you really trying to ask the question who came first the chicken or the egg

 

You are arguing in circles. And you can continue argueing in circles with yourself.

 

I answered your question, densely populated areas can have good health care

Sparse populated areas can have good healthcare.

 

Now if u ask why Americans arent healthy i answered that to.

 

USDA/FDA is ruled by corporations.

Education on diet and food is lacking

lack of a single payer healthcare system

Cheap fastfood joints and cheap unhealthy food.

 

A single payer healthcare system isnt the fix all for anyone. There are underlying problems that also need to be corrected. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leomon said:

 

Are you really trying to ask the question who came first the chicken or the egg

 

You are arguing in circles. And you can continue argueing in circles with yourself.

 

I answered your question, densely populated areas can have good health care

Sparse populated areas can have good healthcare.

 

Now if u ask why Americans arent healthy i answered that to.

 

USDA/FDA is ruled by corporations.

Education on diet and food is lacking

lack of a single payer healthcare system

Cheap fastfood joints and cheap unhealthy food.

 

A single payer healthcare system isnt the fix all for anyone. There are underlying problems that also need to be corrected. 

 

 

LOSER BIG TIME^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To give you an idea about your OWN country

 

https://www.thebalance.com/farm-subsidies-4173885

 

Subsidies act like a regressive tax that helps high-income businesses, not poor rural farmers. Most of the money goes toward large agribusinesses. Between 1995 and 2017, the top 10% of recipients received 77% of the $205.4 billion doled out, according to EWG. The top 1% received 26% of the payments.

 

Why are large subsidies going to the large farms. LOL you guys are so backwards.

 

 Fifty people on the Forbes 400 list of the wealthiest Americans received farm subsidies. On the other hand, 62% of U.S. farms did not receive any subsidies.

 

And there you go, america being america rewarding only the rich and re-educating the poor to blame immigrants.

 

These corporations have HUGE political sway with USDA/FDA organizations 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

notice how willfranklin always uses the same argument^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your education system also sucks and is also extremely confusing

 

You guys have chartered schools (for profit, why anyone would think making money from a childs education is okay...)

 

For your ranking..

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/education-rankings-by-country/

 

Yes u guys spend more money on education than any other country

 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/07/us-education-spending-finland-south-korea

 

but lack results on average...

 

U guys spend more money on healthcare than any other country

 

But again lack results on average

 

See the theme here????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The theme is corporate american is winning in extracting the maximum amount of money from healthcare and education

 

and convincing you that someone else is at fault. there i said it.

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMFAO coming from a school teacher^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, leomon said:

 

Are you really trying to ask the question who came first the chicken or the egg

 

You are arguing in circles. And you can continue argueing in circles with yourself.

 

I answered your question, densely populated areas can have good health care

Sparse populated areas can have good healthcare.

 

Now if u ask why Americans arent healthy i answered that to.

 

USDA/FDA is ruled by corporations.

Education on diet and food is lacking

lack of a single payer healthcare system

Cheap fastfood joints and cheap unhealthy food.

 

A single payer healthcare system isnt the fix all for anyone. There are underlying problems that also need to be corrected. 

 

 

Deflecting. Nice try.

Im not arguing anything you just claimed i argued and you know it. I dont care about dense or sparse populations.  If the people in a dense are generally healthy, then their healthcare cost well be less. Same with the sparse. Its about the lifestyle of the people, not dense or sparse. 

 

Again, and for the final time, whoever bought out and owns whatever doesnt xhange the fact that Americans have an unhealthy lifestyle, thus our healthcare will cost more. 

 

Stop deflecting. Enough of your dodging. Im still waiting for an answer Willy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leomon said:

Your education system also sucks and is also extremely confusing

 

You guys have chartered schools (for profit, why anyone would think making money from a childs education is okay...)

 

For your ranking..

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/education-rankings-by-country/

 

Yes u guys spend more money on education than any other country

 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/07/us-education-spending-finland-south-korea

 

but lack results on average...

 

U guys spend more money on healthcare than any other country

 

But again lack results on average

 

See the theme here????

More deflecting. Lol. God you look dumb right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leomon said:

The theme is corporate american is winning in extracting the maximum amount of money from healthcare and education

 

and convincing you that someone else is at fault. there i said it.

 

:)

More deflecting and dodging.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vegas said:

Deflecting. Nice try.

Im not arguing anything you just claimed i argued and you know it. I dont care about dense or sparse populations.  If the people in a dense are generally healthy, then their healthcare cost well be less. Same with the sparse. Its about the lifestyle of the people, not dense or sparse. 

 

Again, and for the final time, whoever bought out and owns whatever doesnt xhange the fact that Americans have an unhealthy lifestyle, thus our healthcare will cost more. 

 

Stop deflecting. Enough of your dodging. Im still waiting for an answer Willy. 

 

I answered your question and you cant accept it

 

Just switching to single payer will not solve the US cost of healthcare. 

There are also systemic issues with united states that needs to be corrected to lower the cost of healthcare.

I talked about all this. What other questions do you have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your question is right

 

Why are Americans so unhealthy.

 

I told you why

 

but this is all hilarious because you are putting a price on health. Like human beings are cattle. If the operation is too expensive and he doesnt have coverage then dont do it.

 

Single payer should be a right. And all the other issue is outlined need to be corrected to lower the cost of healthcare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

poor leomon aka the forum bitch willy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, leomon said:

On the other hand, 62% of U.S. farms did not receive any subsidies.

Lie much?

 

Crop insurance is purchased by agricultural producers, and subsidized by the federal government, to protect against either the loss of their crops due to natural disasters, such as hail, drought, and floods, or the loss of revenue due to declines in the prices of agricultural commodities.

 

 

The family farm gets crop insurance every year.

 

Suppose there are farmers stupid enough not to buy crop insurance. (big gamble)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leomon said:

 

I answered your question and you cant accept it

 

Just switching to single payer will not solve the US cost of healthcare. 

There are also systemic issues with united states that needs to be corrected to lower the cost of healthcare.

I talked about all this. What other questions do you have

But the systematic ways you are referring to is an easy fix because at the end of the day, we decide what we put in our mouths, we decide to exercise, we decide what lifestyle we should live. You are blaming outside entities and their corruption. Im sure you are right about their actions, but it says nothing about our responsibilities.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...