Sign in to follow this  
NeoConvict

How are the Bidens irrelevant to the impeachment?

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Either that or Chooser is a conspiracy crackpot

Well let's reason for a minute. They couldn't prove that Hillary was responsible for any of the murders. So she has to be the best serial killer ever. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Well let's reason for a minute. They couldn't prove that Hillary was responsible for any of the murders. So she has to be the best serial killer ever. 

And beachooser sucks off every crack pot right wing site there is. 

4 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Beachooser threads just sink to the next page. 

YAHTZEE!

1 minute ago, maineman said:

YAHTZEE!

It's pretty sad (and revealing) that this ^^^^^ COWARDLY LIAR takes chatting with tommy seriously.   :lol:

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

It's pretty sad (and revealing) that this ^^^^^ COWARDLY LIAR takes chatting with tommy seriously.   :lol:

Lol nobody chats with you. Lol😀

I think it's funny how seriously beachooser takes himself. Nobody liked or talks to him. It's hillarous. 

6 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Naturally. It's the only reasonable explanation

hehehe

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Naturally. It's the only reasonable explanation

hehehe

It's funny how the right wing has all this evidence but just can't get an arrest. 

8 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

And beachooser sucks off every crack pot right wing site there is. 

Sundance

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

It's funny how the right wing has all this evidence but just can't get an arrest. 

That's cause of the Deeeeeeep State

3 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

I can understand if Trump used his office to get political dirt on the Bidens that they would be irrelevant. That would indeed be an impeachable abuse of his powers as president.

Trump didn't request political dirt on Joe Biden. He didn't ask for the Ukrainian version of peepee tapes featuring Hunter, some hookers, and water play. He asked for a criminal investigation into Burisma and the Bidens dealings with that known corrupt Ukraine oil company. 

Seems Trump's defense in all this has to be that the investigations were warranted and in the national interest. The transcript of the call and all other evidence I have seen indicates he did just that. He believed the Bidens relationship with Burisma was criminal and that an investigation would prove as much. He wasn't asking for embarrassing information, he wasn't asking for political dirt. He went for Biden's balls and pressured Ukraine to investigate criminal wrongdoing.

How are the Bidens irrelevant when their actions and obvious conflict of interest inspired the investigation request?

This post is full of willful ignorance, real or feigned, from top to bottom. 

Just now, Zaro said:

That's cause of the Deeeeeeep State

Yeah everybody is involved in the Clinton cover up. Lol

Just now, theLion said:

That is what neocon does. 

14 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

One of 20 or so, certainly not the clear leading contender.

nope...not at the time the call was made

14 hours ago, Zaro said:

For starters, Trump* did NOT asked for a criminal investigation into Biden.

You can't read?    I colored it in red for you at the end

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

President Zelenskyy: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more so. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly.. That I can assure you.

The President: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

12 hours ago, theLion said:

@NeoConvict  is completely correct.

Feel free to  post  what you think is incorrect, and provide some sort of  citation or link 

8 hours ago, theLion said:

Now, if that were true you would be able to rebut it point by point but it isn't true.....

And your impotence to do so is proves it.....

15 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

I can understand if Trump used his office to get political dirt on the Bidens that they would be irrelevant. That would indeed be an impeachable abuse of his powers as president.

Trump didn't request political dirt on Joe Biden. He didn't ask for the Ukrainian version of peepee tapes featuring Hunter, some hookers, and water play. He asked for a criminal investigation into Burisma and the Bidens dealings with that known corrupt Ukraine oil company. 

Seems Trump's defense in all this has to be that the investigations were warranted and in the national interest. The transcript of the call and all other evidence I have seen indicates he did just that. He believed the Bidens relationship with Burisma was criminal and that an investigation would prove as much. He wasn't asking for embarrassing information, he wasn't asking for political dirt. He went for Biden's balls and pressured Ukraine to investigate criminal wrongdoing.

How are the Bidens irrelevant when their actions and obvious conflict of interest inspired the investigation request?

The democrats brought the Biden's into the situation by saying that the prosecutor who was working on the Burisma case was the person who is somehow corrupt, but what is the evidence that the fired prosecutor was somehow corrupt and that Burisma was not doing kickbacks and money skimming to the Biden's who have 0 experience in the oil and gas business?.

12 hours ago, theLion said:

11 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Now, if that were true you would be able to rebut it point by point but it isn't true.....

And your impotence to do so is proves it.....

I asked him the  same thing.

Do you expect him to be able to refute it?

This  why I come here.   To see  what the left actually  knows.

Laura Ingraham shows emails tying alleged Ukraine whistleblower to Obama White House meeting on Burisma

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/laura-ingraham-shows-emails-tying-alleged-ukraine-whistleblower-to-obama-white-house-meeting-on-burisma

Laura Ingraham: Much more to uncover when it comes to Bidens, Burisma and Ukraine whistleblower

https://www.foxnews.com/media/laura-ingraham-biden-family-burisma-ukraine-whistleblower

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

I asked him the  same thing.

Do you expect him to be able to refute it?

This  why I come here.   To see  what the left actually  knows.

No, I suspect that deep down in their leftist bleeding hearts that they know that the Biden's are corrupt .

But their hatred for Trump is so strong that they can't bring themselves to admit it ....

I just asked Leftwinger on another thread ....

Did the Obama administration get house and Senate approval to commit a coup in the ukraine using Biden and Nuland to impliment it?

And once that coup was over did Biden profit from it?

Just now, JoeAverage said:

Laura Ingraham shows emails tying alleged Ukraine whistleblower to Obama White House meeting on Burisma

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/laura-ingraham-shows-emails-tying-alleged-ukraine-whistleblower-to-obama-white-house-meeting-on-burisma

Laura Ingraham: Much more to uncover when it comes to Bidens, Burisma and Ukraine whistleblower

https://www.foxnews.com/media/laura-ingraham-biden-family-burisma-ukraine-whistleblower

Yep, the whole point of this impeachment besides trying to remove a standing President that the left can't stand is to try and shut down all scrutiny of the Obama administrations role in the Ukrainian Coup and how members of that administration corruptly profited by overthrowing the previous Ukrainian President .....