Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vegas

Uprising if Trump is removed

Will there be an uprising from real patriots if Trump is removed?  

20 members have voted

  1. 1. Will there be a huge uprising from real patriots if Trump is remove?

    • Yes
      7
    • No
      4
    • I dont have a crystal ball so its a stupid question
      3
    • The left are full of scumbags.
      6


Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, SBED said:

 

If it doesn't have a MAGA hat or T-Shirt, consider it a Liberal!

 

TRUMP 2020!

no one wears a maga hat anymore.

so sped, are you like really stupid and believe trump isn't a cheater who got caught or are you a  traitor who knows he is dirty but you don't care?

or both?

 

hahahahhahahah

funny how the same scumbags that send out kids off to die in wars for demcracy

want to start a civil war because trump got caught cheating.

you are a joke.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does the cowardly Conservative RIGHT keep babbling endlessly about their silly "uprising?" 

Do they know that talk is cheap?

Do they actually think the LEFT doesn't know that they will fold like origami, just like they always have, for 243 years running?

 

Bring it, Rednecks. I'll help crowbar all you couch tumors off your sofa and stand by with the adrenaline drip and emergency Viagra so you can make it out to your cars.

 

Bring it, little Bitches. 

Or just sit down, TRY to pay attention, and shutTF up.

Like you always end up doing.

 

Typical American Household:

Wife: "What are all those sirens for?"

Husband: "Just the local cops taking-down this week's Redneck Militia. We'll get back from the store in time to cheer when the cops cart out all the body-bags."

Wife: "Check."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Vegas said:

giphy.gif

Will there be a huge uprising from real patriots if Trump is remove?

 

 

Quote

 

alarm-clock-smash.gif

Yeah, schoolboy...sure, schoolboy.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Just goes to show you why Republicans live guns so much. They are itching to kill Americans. 

 

Thus proving the reason there is so much gun violence here is because there are too many guns available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, harryramar said:

no one wears a maga hat anymore.

so sped, are you like really stupid and believe trump isn't a cheater who got caught or are you a  traitor who knows he is dirty but you don't care?

or both?

 

hahahahhahahah

funny how the same scumbags that send out kids off to die in wars for demcracy

want to start a civil war because trump got caught cheating.

you are a joke.

 

MAGA hats are like Santa hats: special occasion hats worn occasionally" Santa hats to Christmas parties, Trump hats to Trump rallies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Why does the cowardly Conservative RIGHT keep babbling endlessly about their silly "uprising?" 

Do they know that talk is cheap?

Do they actually think the LEFT doesn't know that they will fold like origami, just like they always have, for 243 years running?

 

Bring it, Rednecks. I'll help crowbar all you couch tumors off your sofa and stand by with the adrenaline drip and emergency Viagra so you can make it out to your cars.

 

Bring it, little Bitches. 

Or just sit down, TRY to pay attention, and shutTF up.

Like you always end up doing.

 

Typical American Household:

Wife: "What are all those sirens for?"

Husband: "Just the local cops taking-down this week's Redneck Militia. We'll get back from the store in time to cheer when the cops cart out all the body-bags."

Wife: "Check."

 

😂😂😂😂😂  look at this keyboard warrior acting tough behind a computer. I bet your writing this in some safe space somewhere immediately after a theropy dog had to calm your tantrum down. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Trump isn't going to be removed. He has his mob protecting him. 

You mean America loving citizens who are loyal to this beautiful country unlike you america hating communist traitors?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

MAGA hats are like Santa hats: special occasion hats worn occasionally" Santa hats to Christmas parties, Trump hats to Trump rallies.

in the latest episode of " curb yor enthusiasm" larry wears a maga hat to a lunch with some he can't stand and right away they guy made an excuse to leave. it was pretty funny stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, harryramar said:

no one wears a maga hat anymore.

so sped, are you like really stupid and believe trump isn't a cheater who got caught or are you a  traitor who knows he is dirty but you don't care?

or both?

 

hahahahhahahah

funny how the same scumbags that send out kids off to die in wars for demcracy

want to start a civil war because trump got caught cheating.

you are a joke.

 

I wear one you rotten punk. Attempt to knock it off. Your so cute in your pink hat.

Mess with my TRUMP 2020 bumper sticker... Say hello to my .45

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Squatchman said:
23 hours ago, RebelGator said:

Liberals are pussies, that's all, cupcake.

  We are what we eat,dick.

Here's a real admission.

First time a liberal didn't lie on the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 6:16 PM, slideman said:

What are you going to do about Seattle where 90% of the people are liberal?

No problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Trump isn't going to be removed. He has his mob protecting him. 

You finally told the truth about something. Us deplorables are badasss!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 5:49 PM, Vegas said:

The same could be said about mass shootings, but I have even heard you argue for gun control. 

You would be incorrect then. Ease up on the bottle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

You would be incorrect then. Ease up on the bottle.

You never argued for gun control?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2020 at 7:30 AM, harryramar said:

no one wears a maga hat anymore.

so sped, are you like really stupid and believe trump isn't a cheater who got caught or are you a  traitor who knows he is dirty but you don't care?

or both?

 

hahahahhahahah

funny how the same scumbags that send out kids off to die in wars for demcracy

want to start a civil war because trump got caught cheating.

you are a joke.

 

I wear mine all the time you fucking unAmerican Muslim POS.

I dare ya to try and knock it off!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

REAL Patriots understand that Trump is far too corrupt to remain in office.

 

REAL Patriots will remove his orange ass from the White House.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

I wear mine all the time you fucking unAmerican Muslim POS.

Clearly UNTRUE. The peckerwood in your avatar is not wearing a MAGA cap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Clearly UNTRUE. The peckerwood in your avatar is not wearing a MAGA cap.

If you think that is me... you truly are a retard... LMFAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 3:06 PM, Vegas said:

The left will be running to their safe spaces. 

Realies are the safe space institutions deniers control the flow of facts historically through every society built serving tomorrow when life is only limited to being spaced apart reproductively here until they aren't ever again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

I wear mine all the time you fucking unAmerican Muslim POS.

I dare ya to try and knock it off!!!

sorry bro, I haven't had my rabies shots. 

I would be glad to shoot it off. 

where is your trailer located down there in poorton?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...