Jump to content
WillFranklin

Unanswered Question: How do we save money with private health insurance- thousands of payers each with lots of employees and separate paperwork plus their executive salaries, football stadiums, tv ads, and campaign contributions?

Recommended Posts

Just now, fourputt said:

Tell me then are you a member of the team. Or just throwing names out there tell me about your latest postings.

 

Sir,

What I know......and what I will let my enemies know...…..are two different things.

While you are chasing a little white ball around a golf course...…..real men are attacking 

the forts that are set before them.

 

Money can't buy you out of this game, 4-Dog.     It is a game...….called ……...Life.

What are you going to do now, …….stupid-ass?        Did you want to throw more money at the problem?

Won't work.  That is called........"being a fool".      Don't be a fool.   Even if you must die............"DON'T BE A FOOL".

 

Only your strength and wisdom will work........not money.

Spend time alone.   It is a good thing.  Listen to your heart.  Trust your heart.                           😇

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

sure you are.  you're a Bad wording nurse.  a wet nurse. A whining, cowardly, pity seeking nurse.

Here you go again. What is wrong with being a nurse? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, maineman said:

I have  lied about my past...and I certainly didn't take an oath.... the content of which you are obviously ignorant of

That's what I said dumbass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Sir,

What I know......and what I will let my enemies know...…..are two different things.

While you are chasing a little white ball around a golf course...…..real men are attacking 

the forts that are set before them.

 

Money can't buy you out of this game, 4-Dog.     It is a game...….called ……...Life.

What are you going to do now, …….stupid-ass?        Did you want to throw more money at the problem?

Won't work.  That is called........"being a fool".      Don't be a fool.   Even if you must die............"DON'T BE A FOOL".

 

Only your strength and wisdom will work........not money.

Spend time alone.   It is a good thing.  Listen to your heart.  Trust your heart.                           😇

 

 

 

 

"Even if I must die"? Now throwing threats classy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Here you go again. What is wrong with being a nurse? 

where did I say there was anything WRONG with being a nurse.  Nurses are a needed cog in the medical care delivery system.  I have a problem with nurses who claim to be experts in areas other than nursing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fourputt said:

"Even if I must die"? Now throwing threats classy.

Everyone dies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

That's what I said dumbass

you changed my post. I did take an oath... you have no idea what it said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

where did I say there was anything WRONG with being a nurse.  Nurses are a needed cog in the medical care delivery system.  I have a problem with nurses who claim to be experts in areas other than nursing.

You just called him a Whiney nurse. You implied it in a derogatory manner. Come on . You were making fun of him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

I didn't take an oath... you have no idea what it said.

LMFAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

You just called him a Whiney nurse. You implied it in a derogatory manner. Come on . You were making fun of him. 

He IS a whiner... but I will not be drawn into a discussion about what he whines about..what he seeks our pity about... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

You just called him a Whiney nurse. You implied it in a derogatory manner. Come on . You were making fun of him. 

 

Bad Breath is a piss nurse who hates his patients and has a terrible attitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, zkyllonen8 said:

 

The fourm cuck is back you guys 

 

LoL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SBED said:

ATTENTION MODERATORS!

BAN WillFranklin

this son of a bitcx is sick in the brain.

 

Ease up, tough guy.

We don't call 911 around here.

WE......settle own our problems.

 

Is that wrong?      🤠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maineman said:

He IS a whiner... but I will not be drawn into a discussion about what he whines about..what he seeks our pity about... 

but you used his profession as an insult. Which makes you look like you look down on nursing. You did it - not me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

but you used his profession as an insult. Which makes you look like you look down on nursing. You did it - not me 

your inference is not my implication.  sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

but you used his profession as an insult. Which makes you look like you look down on nursing. You did it - not me 

Oh nice try. But you fail again. Damn it must suck too suck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maineman said:

your inference is not my implication.  sorry.

I think.its funny he says he is a nurse. And he is on here day and night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

your inference is not my implication.  sorry.

Im used to your dance MM. you say things and sidestep. Just own it that you look down on nurses. If he were a doctor would you have said the same thing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dontlooknow said:

I think.its funny he says he is a nurse. And he is on here day and night. 

What is it that you do again? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

I think.its funny he says he is a nurse. And he is on here day and night. 

 

Bad Breath "works" night shift by posting here between changing bedpans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

What is it that you do again? 

I just don't believe he is a nurse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dontlooknow said:

I'm a CEO 

Oh. Yes . I forgot. Limos and bags of cash. 
you see, I find it refreshing that some people here , like myself , are honest about our careers . Others like MM attack us for it.. and he applauds obvious liars . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...