Jump to content
WillFranklin

Unanswered Question: How do we save money with private health insurance- thousands of payers each with lots of employees and separate paperwork plus their executive salaries, football stadiums, tv ads, and campaign contributions?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I don’t have a job here. Booo

I'm willing to share.   :)

 

 

Image result for tramp movie gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

 

That does not answer the question.

 

The governments of these nations proved your lie wrong already.

 

Health2.jpg

Been over that...it's a deep subject for yer shallow mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the question has been answered several times...

the forum bitch willfranklin just doesn't like the answer because it doesn't fit his narrative!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 6:29 PM, Taipan said:

 

No, Sir,

North Carolina can't pay for it.

Nor, can you.

Sorry, Charlie.  No can do.       

 

But here is what  I will do for you. 

Me and Jesus...….WE...…...will show you how to win the battlefield.               😇

 

Jesus was originally famous for dying and coming back from the dead. But then, after he performed his greatest stunt ever... rather than do it again... he just up and left, claimed that he would return again soon, and then didn't.

 

To humans, who only seldom manage to make it to 100 years, "soon" does not mean 2000 years. Someone needs to explain this.

Also, Jesus is invisible, odorless, incorporeal, which makes it impossible to hug or even touch him, and there is strong evidence that he is also deaf. I mean, with all that concern for the Jewish people, how could he give a pass to Auschwitz?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Jesus was originally famous for dying and coming back from the dead. But then, after he performed his greatest stunt ever... rather than do it again... he just up and left, claimed that he would return again soon, and then didn't.

 

To humans, who only seldom manage to make it to 100 years, "soon" does not mean 2000 years. Someone needs to explain this.

Also, Jesus is invisible, odorless, incorporeal, which makes it impossible to hug or even touch him, and there is strong evidence that he is also deaf. I mean, with all that concern for the Jewish people, how could he give a pass to Auschwitz?

 

I can talk to dogs.

I can talk to horses.

I can talk to whores who don't speak English.

I can speak, and listen, to rattlesnakes....on the poker-table.

I can talk to Sole.   (By the way....he is a peckerwood sumbitch.....just like you).

 

Dear Jesus...…….

 

"why settle with words......what you can accomplish......with a FLAMETHROWER" !!!!                               😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WillFranklin said:

The question remains unanswered.

 

Why can't your Team.....pay for MFA?

I am drinking.    I am all amped up.   I am a  'born-again',  Parris Island,............son-of-a-bitch.

Do you wish to fight about MFA?           😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

The question remains unanswered.

 

Deregulation that will allow free enterprise self employment competition, the lowering of cost can be done with only changing the laws back to a situation of protection for the individual (constitution, bill of rights and common law legal system) rather than dictatorial  laws that will protect a group and allow groups to overcharge.. The medical system needs competition, the individual should obviously retain the ability to learn about and chose more effective traditional treatments that have been proven safe over thousands of years and question any new treatments..

 

How do you expect that making questionable medical treatments that no one can afford into new dictatorial mandatory laws is going to do anything but raise medical treatment cost? No group has been allowed to make tacos, hamburgers, chicken, steak or pizza into a mandatory high inflation contract, that's why the cost of food has not been hyper inflating.along with medical treatment.

 

Its not the USA constitution, bill of rights and common law legal system that has been making you feel like a broken >>>>abused peasant<<<<<<, it is all the new socialistic laws installed over the last century, laws that empower and protect groups.

 

The medical system of the German socialist government began exterminating people claiming that it was for the health of the group, socialism protects the right of groups to abuse the individual. Is the individual correct about his right to a life and having choice about medical treatments or is that we need a more expensive socialist group health care plan where a social worker is given the power to sign your death warrant in order to solve the groups health problems?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

The question remains unanswered.

IT HAS BEEN ANSWERED SEVERAL TIMES NOW FOLKS...

SHILLY WILLY THE FORUM BITCH WILL NEVER ACCEPT AN ANSWER THAT DOESN'T FIT HIS NARRATIVE...

WILLFRANKLIN IS A PROVEN PATHOLOGICAL LIAR...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 11:27 AM, WillFranklin said:

Unanswered Question: How do we save money with private health insurance- thousands of payers each with lots of employees and separate paperwork plus their executive salaries, football stadiums, tv ads, and campaign contributions?

 

Trump-Heath-Plan.jpg
 

 

Move to China if you want socialism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

 

Move to China if you want socialism. 

 

Trump has socialism for billionaires and corporations, why do you cheer for that, is one of them your sugar daddy?

 

You idiots called deposit insurance, Social Security, and Medicare "Socialism" ... LOL

 

Socialism2.jpg

 

Government-Types.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2020 at 5:44 AM, WillFranklin said:

The question remains unanswered.

Every taxpayer saves money with Private health insurance because they don't have to pay 1/3 of thier wages for government healthcare.

 

Question answered.

 

Again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

 

Trump has socialism for billionaires and corporations, why do you cheer for that, is one of them your sugar daddy?

 

You idiots called deposit insurance, Social Security, and Medicare "Socialism" ... LOL

 

Socialism2.jpg

 

Government-Types.jpg

 

Trump is just a pathetic reaction to the constant pushing by you leftists. Your never ending thirst for power is pushing we conservatives to a bad place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kfools said:

Every taxpayer saves money with Private health insurance because they don't have to pay 1/3 of thier wages for government healthcare.

 

Question answered.

 

Again.

 

They don't pay that in single payer nations.

 

And it is 4% of income over 29K in MFA here as proposed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

They don't pay that in single payer nations.

 

And it is 4% of income over 29K in MFA here as proposed.

Who cares what proposed? What matters is what we can see with our own eyes in countries that have single payer.

 

They pay higher taxes. It's that simple. Higher taxes don't save you money.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kfools said:

Who cares what proposed? What matters is what we can see with our own eyes in countries that have single payer.

 

They pay higher taxes. It's that simple. Higher taxes don't save you money.

 

 

 

How do rising copays, deductibles, and premiums save us money?

 

It's not pretty for the vast majority here now.

 

Other single payer nations are doing well, and efficiently.

 

Our privatized system bilks the elderly.

 

Healthcosts-BYage.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

 

How do rising copays, deductibles, and premiums save us money?

How does paying more in taxes save us money? 

 

Everything rises in cost including single payer systems.

1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

It's not pretty for the vast majority here now.

 

Other single payer nations are doing well, and efficiently.

 

Our privatized system bilks the elderly.

 

Healthcosts-BYage.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8K in premiums, copays and deductibles versus 2K in taxes, I will take the fixed taxes for TOTAL LIFETIME coverage.

 

You are stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
27 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

8K in premiums, copays and deductibles versus 2K in taxes, I will take the fixed taxes for TOTAL LIFETIME coverage.

 

You are stupid.

Willie. Why is Medicare using private insurance to cut costs? 
 

Why do you refuse to answer? You know you lose, right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Willie. Why is Medicare using private insurance to cut costs? 
 

Why do you refuse to answer? You know you lose, right? 

 

Private is why it is inefficient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, WillFranklin said:

 

Private is why it is inefficient.

Then why is Medicare using private insurance to cut costs? 
 

You lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...