Jump to content

Why Aren't All Our Cowardly, Hysterical Conservatives Demanding Closure of All U.S. Airports Over Deadly Incoming Coronavirus, Just Like They Did Over The Ebola Outbreak?


Recommended Posts

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-virus-first-us-patient-had-close-contacts-before-he-was-placed-in-isolation/

 

Historical Record:

When Ebola broke out In Africa some years ago, our resident hordes of RIGHT-Wing Conservative fairies and buttercups demanded that all U.S. airports be closed.

"CLOSE THEM NOW!!!" they screamed. "Obama is going to kill us all!" 

 

Of course, the CDC, and the SANE Progressive LEFT knew that we could EASILY handle any kind of intercontinental transmission of Ebola from Africa to the States, but the Scaredy-Kitten Conservatives wanted any of the American Health Care anti-Ebola Warriors returning from Africa imprisoned in tents, and worse, began spreading hysteria-driven nonsense about "airborne Ebola" and "the Obama Administration and CDC is LYING to us!!!" gibberish.

 

And, of course, as is ALWAYS the case, the Conservative Hysterical Righties were proven 100% DEAD WRONG, and left holding nothing but an empty sack, as is their predestined socio-cultural Fate.

 

One case of American Ebola resulted in a death, which came solely from it happening to an unfortunate victim who lived in Texas, where learning to use toilet paper is considered genius-level behavior, and displays of buttf ucking stupidity on a Grand Scale is admired and considered preferable.

Sadly, that guy died because the Texas hospital TURNED HIM AWAY in the midst of displaying the end-stage symptoms of Ebola, and worse, ended-up infecting multiple of their own hospital nurses, due to not knowing how to handle and dispose of biological waste.

 

Now, as a REAL AIRBORNE DEADLY VIRUS is plaguing China, and as the first handful of Coronavirus victim-carriers have arrived here in the States........why isn't the Scaredy-Kitten Conservative RIGHT screaming that we BAN all incoming Chinese returnees from coming to America? Why aren't the RIGHTIES demanding that all people coming to America from China be screened and tented and isolated from the population until a 3 or 4 week period of viral-transmission danger has obviously elapsed?  

 

Hmm. Conservatives.

Weird as FUC K.

I guess they only see dangerous health risks when the Black President is in the White House.

 

      

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or muslims - from countries that want us dead.

 

According to the Democrat National Socialist Party - Viruses have Rights, too.

(they just haven't figured out how to get them to vote)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

When Ebola broke out In Africa some years ago, our resident hordes of RIGHT-Wing Conservative fairies and buttercups demanded that all U.S. airports be closed.

"CLOSE THEM NOW!!!" they screamed. "Obama is going to kill us all!" 

We are racist. Either that or this new strain of the flu isn't nearly as lethal as Ebola. You choose. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

We are racist. Either that or this new strain of the flu isn't nearly as lethal as Ebola. You choose. 

This virus is FAR MORE communicable than Ebola, which must be spread by direct PHYSICAL contact with fluids from stricken patients.

 

Which is more dangerous, and more likely to become an epidemic? An airborne virus, or a virus that requires touching a patient or the waste from a patient?

 

Do I really need to choose? The correct answer is OBVIOUS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

This virus is FAR MORE communicable than Ebola, which must be spread by direct PHYSICAL contact with fluids from stricken patients.

 

Which is more dangerous, and more likely to become an epidemic? An airborne virus, or a virus that requires touching a patient or the waste from a patient?

 

Do I really need to choose? The correct answer is OBVIOUS.

You better hope it's not fag related.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-virus-first-us-patient-had-close-contacts-before-he-was-placed-in-isolation/

 

Historical Record:

When Ebola broke out In Africa some years ago, our resident hordes of RIGHT-Wing Conservative fairies and buttercups demanded that all U.S. airports be closed.

"CLOSE THEM NOW!!!" they screamed. "Obama is going to kill us all!" 

 

Of course, the CDC, and the SANE Progressive LEFT knew that we could EASILY handle any kind of intercontinental transmission of Ebola from Africa to the States, but the Scaredy-Kitten Conservatives wanted any of the American Health Care anti-Ebola Warriors returning from Africa imprisoned in tents, and worse, began spreading hysteria-driven nonsense about "airborne Ebola" and "the Obama Administration and CDC is LYING to us!!!" gibberish.

 

And, of course, as is ALWAYS the case, the Conservative Hysterical Righties were proven 100% DEAD WRONG, and left holding nothing but an empty sack, as is their predestined socio-cultural Fate.

 

One case of American Ebola resulted in a death, which came solely from it happening to an unfortunate victim who lived in Texas, where learning to use toilet paper is considered genius-level behavior, and displays of buttf ucking stupidity on a Grand Scale is admired and considered preferable.

Sadly, that guy died because the Texas hospital TURNED HIM AWAY in the midst of displaying the end-stage symptoms of Ebola, and worse, ended-up infecting multiple of their own hospital nurses, due to not knowing how to handle and dispose of biological waste.

 

Now, as a REAL AIRBORNE DEADLY VIRUS is plaguing China, and as the first handful of Coronavirus victim-carriers have arrived here in the States........why isn't the Scaredy-Kitten Conservative RIGHT screaming that we BAN all incoming Chinese returnees from coming to America? Why aren't the RIGHTIES demanding that all people coming to America from China be screened and tented and isolated from the population until a 3 or 4 week period of viral-transmission danger has obviously elapsed?  

 

Hmm. Conservatives.

Weird as FUC K.

I guess they only see dangerous health risks when the Black President is in the White House.

 

      

can you show me one example of a "conservative fairy" demanding all U.S. airports be closed?

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.nature.com/news/inside-the-chinese-lab-poised-to-study-world-s-most-dangerous-pathogens-1.21487

 

Quote

 

Inside the Chinese lab poised to study world's most dangerous pathogens


Maximum-security biolab is part of plan to build network of BSL-4 facilities across China.


by David Cyranoski


22 February 2017

 

A laboratory in Wuhan is on the cusp of being cleared to work with the world’s most dangerous pathogens. The move is part of a plan to build between five and seven biosafety level-4 (BSL-4) labs across the Chinese mainland by 2025, and has generated much excitement, as well as some concerns.


Some scientists outside China worry about pathogens escaping, and the addition of a biological dimension to geopolitical tensions between China and other nations. But Chinese microbiologists are celebrating their entrance to the elite cadre empowered to wrestle with the world’s greatest biological threats.

 

 

Is it just a coincidence that the new coronavirus first appeared in Wuhan?  

 

Or is this virus something that the Chinese created or were trying to weaponize in this lab ... and it escaped?

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

This virus is FAR MORE communicable than Ebola, which must be spread by direct PHYSICAL contact with fluids from stricken patients.

 

Which is more dangerous, and more likely to become an epidemic? An airborne virus, or a virus that requires touching a patient or the waste from a patient?

 

Do I really need to choose? The correct answer is OBVIOUS.

Ebola is often transmitted through polluted drinking water. It does not require person to person contact. It's 90% lethal without expensive and rare anti viral treatments. Yes, an Ebola outbreak is far more worrisome than a new strain of flu that has only stricken a few hundred and killed 6.

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.statnews.com/2020/01/23/four-generations-of-spread-seen-with-virus-in-china-alarming-experts/

 

Quote

 

Emerging data on the new virus circulating in China adds to evidence there is sustained human-to-human transmission in the city of Wuhan, and that a single case was able to ignite a chain of other infections.

 


This news is not inconsistent with the notion that the Wuhan lab was the source of the virus.   And I find it suspicious that the Chinese CDC so quickly identified the source as a seafood market and had the whole genome sequence.   In fact, https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3045288/china-confirms-new-coronavirus-it-investigates-mystery-wuhan states that “Dr Gauden Galea, the World Health Organisation (WHO) representative to China, described the preliminary identification of the new coronavirus in a short period of time as ‘a notable achievement’”.    That was when only 15 people had tested positive for the new virus.   It’s almost like the Chinese authorities knew what to look for.   But hey … maybe I’m just too skeptical of communist dictatorships with plans for world domination. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/01/23/coronavirus-cases-rise-globally-first-u-s-cases-detected/

 

Quote

 

Coronavirus Cases Rise Globally – First U.S. Cases Detected…


by sundance 


The Coronavirus was first first diagnosed in China less than a month ago. On Thursday (U.S.) / Friday (Beijing) the Chinese government stated they have confirmed cases of 830 patients and the death toll has risen to 25.


The virus has infected more than a dozen people outside China around the world, mostly in Asia. However, the first U.S. case has been reported in Texas who traveled to the epicenter of the outbreak, Wuhan City, China.


A total of 18 million people are now under quarantine in China.


… snip …


Interestingly, a China researcher on Twitter, Ben Tallmadge, often a great source of granular details for all things China, has been providing information about China developing biological weapons specifically in the city of Wuhan.


Citing a story from July 2019, Tallmadge draws attention to a level-4 biological lab in Canada that was infiltrated Chinese spy scientists and a biologic agent was removed.  What makes this aspect interesting is the location where the Chinese spies returned after they were caught; Wuhan City, the exact place where the Coronavirus started.


A year earlier, in July 2018, China inaugurated Wuhan biosafety level 4 (BSL-4) lab in the city.  It is the only level-four biological research facility in the country.  The Wuhan lab was built precisely to look into dangerous pathogens like the novel Coronavirus; which again is reported to have originated from Wuhan City.  This just doesn’t seem like a coincidence.


In July 2019, there was a considerable protest in Wuhan City because the Chinese government was building a massive incinerator in the event a biologic element escaped the facility.  Again, this doesn’t seem like a coincidence.


… snip …


What makes this additionally alarming is that the Chinese government generally has a history of playing-down the level of any internal threat within their society.


The scale of open activity by the Chinese government reflects a genuine public concern considerably beyond what they are normally willing to admit.


You can read more details and assembled media reports [HERE] in an ongoing thread that Tallmadge is compiling.

 

Quote

 

“Make no mistake, this is an emergency in China. But it has not yet become a global health emergency. It may yet become one,” Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told reporters on a conference call following a second emergency meeting on the disease on Thursday. The emergency committee members were “very divided,” a WHO official said, coming to a split vote for a second time. While the disease is spreading through human-to-human contact in China, Tedros said it’s not yet spreading in other areas of the world where people have flown to after visiting China.


The virus causes severe illness in about a quarter of the people who become infected, he said, killing people who generally have other underlying health conditions.


WHO is not recommending any broader restrictions on travel or trade at this time. Physicians recommended basic hygiene, including washing hands with soap and water and avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth. (link)

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Ebola is often transmitted through polluted drinking water. It does not require person to person contact. It's 90% lethal without expensive and rare anti viral treatments. Yes, an Ebola outbreak is far more worrisome than a new strain of flu that has only stricken a few hundred and killed 6.

I said Ebola transmission requires PHYSICAL contact. As in drinking infected water.

Try again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

I said Ebola transmission requires PHYSICAL contact. As in drinking infected water.

Try again.

is that your problem? You got a nasty disease from your fat ass wife...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fit2Serve said:

Fat ass wife? I don't live in a RED State, Ducky.

no you live in commiefornia the disease capital of the US... Most wetback women have fat asses

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

I said Ebola transmission requires PHYSICAL contact. As in drinking infected water.

Try again.

No need to try. This strain of flu isn't as lethal as Ebola. If it had a 20 or 30% fatality rate I would be all for a more aggressive reaction. They seem to be treating this one with the proper level of procedures and reaction. We are not running around like our hair is on fire because we aren't chicken little Democrats who think cow farts are going to end life on earth as we know it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

No need to try. This strain of flu isn't as lethal as Ebola. If it had a 20 or 30% fatality rate I would be all for a more aggressive reaction. They seem to be treating this one with the proper level of procedures and reaction. We are not running around like our hair is on fire because we aren't chicken little Democrats who think cow farts are going to end life on earth as we know it.

Nah. The ONLY reason you aren't demanding closure of all U.S. airports is because you got the White Tard in the White House.

Grow a pair. At least be man enough to admit it. There's a reason the Klan votes Trump.

Own your crap. 

Otherwise, your last shred of credibility just evaporated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Nah. The ONLY reason you aren't demanding closure of all U.S. airports is because you got the White Tard in the White House.

Grow a pair. At least be man enough to admit it. There's a reason the Klan votes Trump.

Own your crap. 

Otherwise, your last shred of credibility just evaporated.

show me one conservative demanding airports be closed during the ebola outbreak. also i dont see leftists demanding we bring infected people to the US

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Nah. The ONLY reason you aren't demanding closure of all U.S. airports is because you got the White Tard in the White House.

Grow a pair. At least be man enough to admit it. There's a reason the Klan votes Trump.

Own your crap. 

Otherwise, your last shred of credibility just evaporated.

I knew you were going to make this about race. Pathetic and predictable. The Klan votes Trump because he wants to limit immigration and end jus soli citizenship. Just because they share a common interest doesn't mean anything. Trump rejects the notion of racial superiority, he has to being president of a diverse nation of immigrants. He has done more for blacks in his three years in office than Jackson and Sharpton have done in decades. I am sure the Klan hates his support of Israel and the Jews. Klan teaching on the Jews would fit right in at many progressive academies boycott, divest and sanction rallies. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Odd coincidence, Massive plagues occurred in 1820 and 1920.  Maybe it's our turn for a purge. 

ground zero is also less than 20 miles from a virus research lab

23795084-7922379-image-a-8_1579817036564

Link to post
Share on other sites


https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/infected-people-seen-dead-streets-21345585

 

Quote

 

Infected people seen dead in streets' of quarantined China Coronavirus city Wuhan


… snip …


Pictures from inside the city paint an apocalyptic picture as medics patrol in hazmat suits and gas masks.


In an upload direct from Wuhan, a man can be seen lying unresponsive on the floor as concerned individuals look on.


1_People-drop-dead.jpg


The situation was witnessed by a line of six people who were all wearing white masks inside the building


… snip …


The situation was witnessed by a line of six people but the incident does not seem isolated as other residents have posted images of the same scenario.


2_Coronavirus.png


… snip …


3_wuhan.jpg


… snip …


Symptoms include a fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.


0_People-drop-dead.jpg


In more severe cases, it can cause pneumonia severe acute respiratory symptoms, and kidney failure.

 

Officials from the World Health Organisation convened for an emergency meeting in Geneva, Switzerland today after declaring a public health emergency earlier this week.


It is not yet clear how the strain developed but Gao Fu, director-general of China’s Centre for Disease Control and Prevention said the strain is adapting and mutating as it spreads.

 


The situation may be much worse than the Communist Chinese are admitting.   You don’t take the sort of precautions that the medical staff seen in these pictures are taking without a reason.  You don't quarantine whole cities without a good reason.   Look at these pictures (from https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/chernobyl-like-scenes-filmed-quarantined-21344088 and https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/china-coronavirus-wont-end-least-21343404 ) from a quarantined hospital … 


0_tent.jpg


0_tent-1.jpg


0_Second-Patient-Died-Of-Pneumonia-In-Wu

 


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 4:55 AM, Fit2Serve said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-virus-first-us-patient-had-close-contacts-before-he-was-placed-in-isolation/

 

Historical Record:

When Ebola broke out In Africa some years ago, our resident hordes of RIGHT-Wing Conservative fairies and buttercups demanded that all U.S. airports be closed.

"CLOSE THEM NOW!!!" they screamed. "Obama is going to kill us all!" 

 

Of course, the CDC, and the SANE Progressive LEFT knew that we could EASILY handle any kind of intercontinental transmission of Ebola from Africa to the States, but the Scaredy-Kitten Conservatives wanted any of the American Health Care anti-Ebola Warriors returning from Africa imprisoned in tents, and worse, began spreading hysteria-driven nonsense about "airborne Ebola" and "the Obama Administration and CDC is LYING to us!!!" gibberish.

 

And, of course, as is ALWAYS the case, the Conservative Hysterical Righties were proven 100% DEAD WRONG, and left holding nothing but an empty sack, as is their predestined socio-cultural Fate.

 

One case of American Ebola resulted in a death, which came solely from it happening to an unfortunate victim who lived in Texas, where learning to use toilet paper is considered genius-level behavior, and displays of buttf ucking stupidity on a Grand Scale is admired and considered preferable.

Sadly, that guy died because the Texas hospital TURNED HIM AWAY in the midst of displaying the end-stage symptoms of Ebola, and worse, ended-up infecting multiple of their own hospital nurses, due to not knowing how to handle and dispose of biological waste.

 

Now, as a REAL AIRBORNE DEADLY VIRUS is plaguing China, and as the first handful of Coronavirus victim-carriers have arrived here in the States........why isn't the Scaredy-Kitten Conservative RIGHT screaming that we BAN all incoming Chinese returnees from coming to America? Why aren't the RIGHTIES demanding that all people coming to America from China be screened and tented and isolated from the population until a 3 or 4 week period of viral-transmission danger has obviously elapsed?  

 

Hmm. Conservatives.

Weird as FUC K.

I guess they only see dangerous health risks when the Black President is in the White House.

 

      

Conservatives do not control the airports.  Your deep dem nutwacks do.  Don't make it a matter of race you idiot.   Besides Africa was doing nothing to stop it.  China is closing down things to try to stop it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7923981/Coronavirus-Disturbing-videos-claim-people-collapsing-Wuhan.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

 

Quote

 

Disturbing videos have emerged purporting to show people collapsing in the streets of the Chinese city at the centre of the new coronavirus outbreak. 


Dozens of videos tagged as coming from Wuhan show people lying in the street, being tended to by medics, or collapsing where they stand as people in face masks rush to help.

 

 

Here's a link to one of the video containing scenes of people lying in the street, in bathrooms, etc ...


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/2094890.html 

 

Images from the above article  ...


23811034-7923981-image-a-5_1579853391496


23811068-7923981-image-a-18_157985358687


23811066-7923981-image-m-17_157985357477


23811062-7923981-image-a-22_157985362771


23811028-7923981-Medics_in_China-m-54_15


There is this disclaimer in the article … “The footage, which MailOnline has been unable to verify, shows multiple people collapsed in the street and inside office buildings”


Look at the spread of the virus outside the containment zone according to the article …


23803164-7923981-image-a-26_157985365149


And that's dated information   People are being tested for the virus all over the world now.   


Here’s another tweet purportedly showing dead bodies just lying on the floor in hallways at a hospital in Wuhan …

 

 


I think there’s a high probability that China (and other world authorities) are underreporting the seriousness of this.  

 

The Chinese government appears to be censoring reporting now …

 


Other reports indicate Wuhan hospitals are so overwhelmed they are turning away sick people.  

 

 And there are reports that the cities under quarantine are already out of food.  

 

China has a real problem building here.    

 

In the meantime, WHO has called "an emergency meeting".    


I’m just suggesting that there is more to this than is being reported, folks.  

 

After all, a 100 people have died in California so far this year from the flu ( https://amp.redding.com/amp/4501426002 ).  

 

You don’t see quarantines of whole cites or medical staff walking around in full hazmat suits on the streets.     


And here’s something else to think about.  

 

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation co-hosted a pandemic exercise just months ago ( http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/newsroom/center-news/2020-01-17-Event201-recommendations.html ) that simulated a global coronavirus outbreak.   The Foundation just happens to be the primary funder of a group (the Pirbright Institute) who own the patent to (guess what?) a coronavirus and are working on a vaccine for it. 

 

And by the way, the simulated pandemic predicted Up To 65 Million Deaths ( https://hub.jhu.edu/2019/11/06/event-201-health-security/ ).  

 

Sort of curious the timing of all this, isn’t it, folks?  

 

Want to bet that if they do come up with a vaccine only good leftists like Bill Gates and Hillary will get it?  

 

After all ...  the left has been saying that Trump supporting conservatives need to be eliminated.

 

B)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...