Jump to content
leftwinger

House Managers accused Trump of using his power ‘to cheat’ in the election.

Recommended Posts

“President Trump solicited foreign interference in our democratic elections, abusing the power of his office to seek help from abroad to improve his re-election prospects at home,” Representative Adam B. Schiff, a California Democrat and the lead manager, said from the well of the Senate.

 

“President Trump,” he added, “withheld hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to a strategic partner at war with Russia to secure foreign help with his re-election. In other words, to cheat.”

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/us/politics/trump-impeachment.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

“President Trump solicited foreign interference in our democratic elections, abusing the power of his office to seek help from abroad to improve his re-election prospects at home,” Representative Adam B. Schiff, a California Democrat and the lead manager, said from the well of the Senate.

 

“President Trump,” he added, “withheld hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to a strategic partner at war with Russia to secure foreign help with his re-election. In other words, to cheat.”

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/us/politics/trump-impeachment.html

While they abuse their power to illegally spy on presidential candidates, make up false collusion charges with Russia and now a colluded, 100% manufactured and controlled narrative to try and remove a sitting president for investigating corruption. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeepBreath said:

While they abuse their power to illegally spy on presidential candidates,

 

the House did not spy on anyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

remove a sitting president for investigating corruption. 

 

You need new talking points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

“President Trump solicited foreign interference in our democratic elections, abusing the power of his office to seek help from abroad to improve his re-election prospects at home,” Representative Adam B. Schiff, a California Democrat and the lead manager, said from the well of the Senate.

 

“President Trump,” he added, “withheld hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to a strategic partner at war with Russia to secure foreign help with his re-election. In other words, to cheat.”

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/us/politics/trump-impeachment.html

Rightfully used his power to investigate high level corruption involving the Bidens, the Pelosi's, and the Kerry's. Exactly what we hired him to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

Rightfully used his power to investigate high level corruption involving the Bidens

 

No evidence for that. In fact, all evidence proves your claim is false.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

the House did not spy on anyone

Oh, that's a HILARIOUS LIE. 😂

 

Did you read my signature or are you too chicken to read something from a REAL liberal? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

You need new talking points

Ironic coming from this idiots attempting to claim Trump is abusing his power to affect the 2020 elections. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Ironic coming from this idiots attempting to claim Trump is abusing his power to affect the 2020 elections. 😂

 

You know so little it's difficult to debate you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

You know so little it's difficult to debate you.

You'd have to stop trolling to debate first to even know that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've got nothing but a Seditious Democrat National Socialist Coup Attempt.

 

democrat-adam-schiff-is-a-LEAKER-mja--49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

“President Trump solicited foreign interference in our democratic elections, abusing the power of his office to seek help from abroad to improve his re-election prospects at home,” Representative Adam B. Schiff, a California Democrat and the lead manager, said from the well of the Senate.

 

“President Trump,” he added, “withheld hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to a strategic partner at war with Russia to secure foreign help with his re-election. In other words, to cheat.”

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/us/politics/trump-impeachment.html

 

Two Democrats admitted today that they need to remove Trump because he's going to be reelected. 

That should tell everyone what they need to know about this show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

 

Two Democrats admitted today that they need to remove Trump because he's going to be reelected. 

That should tell everyone what they need to know about this show. 

 

okay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I think conservatives gave up. Evidence of Trump's wrongdoing is overwhelming.

lol.  That's why Dims are desperate for new witnesses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

While they abuse their power to illegally spy on presidential candidates, make up false collusion charges with Russia and now a colluded, 100% manufactured and controlled narrative to try and remove a sitting president for investigating corruption. 

Pull your head out. Those things exist only in The Bubble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, theLion said:

Pull your head out. Those things exist only in The Bubble. 

 

I didn't even understand the post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Rightfully used his power to investigate high level corruption involving the Bidens, the Pelosi's, and the Kerry's. Exactly what we hired him to do.

None of which exist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, theLion said:

Pull your head out. Those things exist only in The Bubble. 

lol.   Better than The Hive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, theLion said:

Pull your head out. Those things exist only in The Bubble. 

Ya? What part isn’t true, idiot? 
 

You care to read what a REAL liberal wrote in the topics in my signature or should we start calling you chicken instead of lion? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...