Sign in to follow this  
DeepBreath

Why didn't the democrats challenge executive privilege in the courts? So they could claim a "cover up" and try and bully the senate into doing their job for them? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

That's the MOST ridiculous part of the entire impeachment farce. The democrats gave up their right to challenge executive privilege in the courts and NOW accuse the senate of a cover up because DEMOCRATS didn't do their job in the house......😂

You realize Americans will see through this ridiculous manufactured facade? 

Because, dolt, you can’t challenge it in court until tRump attempts to assert it - which he has not. 

Ooops. Non forced error. One of many. Should have bought Nancy a new box of Depends to encourage patience. 

Just now, theLion said:

Because, dolt, you can’t challenge it in court until tRump attempts to assert it - which he has not. 

When does that happen? You mean when the democrats take the case to court? 😂

Get out of my thread YOU MORON. 

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Ooops. Non forced error. One of many. Should have bought Nancy a new box of Depends to encourage patience. 

That article is DOA. I can't even believe they passed an article of impeachment that is a result of THEIR FAILURE to follow the recourse offered to them......😂

1 minute ago, theLion said:

The documents and subpoenas were under consideration by the judiciary. Were. The cases were suspended when the Democrats decided to prematurely ejaculate this half baked pearl necklace into the Senate .

The documents and subpoenas were under consideration by the judiciary. Were. The cases were suspended when the Democrats decided to prematurely ejaculate this half baked pearl necklace into the Senate .

Yep. Democrats asked for the cases to be dismissed if I’m not mistaken. 

I guess they felt it was better politically to falsely accuse the senate of a coverup than doing their job which tells you this impeachment farce is an attack on the 2020 presidential elections. They knew Trump wasn’t getting removed.

Democrats are seriously an immediate threat to our democracy. 

7 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

That article is DOA. I can't even believe they passed an article of impeachment that is a result of THEIR FAILURE to follow the recourse offered to them......😂

Long history of jurisprudence against them. They took no action to avoid the harm they are now requesting relief from. Same reason the family of someone who willfully steps in front of a truck can't sue the trucking company. They didn't attempt to avoid damages claimed, they have no case for obstruction. 

8 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Yep. Democrats asked for the cases to be dismissed if I’m not mistaken. 

Both parties said the case was no longer relevant due to the impeachment moving forward. 

Long history of jurisprudence against them. They took no action to avoid the harm they are now requesting relief from. Same reason the family of someone who willfully steps in front of a truck can't sue the trucking company. They didn't attempt to avoid damages claimed, they have no case for obstruction. 

Yep. They did it to score political points. They are literally mocking our democratic process. 

The senate should charge the house with sedition. 

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Both parties said the case was no longer relevant due to the impeachment moving forward. 

Don't come crying now, right?