C.J. Roberts political hack

The SCOUS has become a joke. So now you can't call a liar a liar? I guess in any court room you can't call a thief a thief anymore? Or a murderer a murderer? What's so special about the senate? They're nothing but a pack of lying republican swine. I always knew but now it's confirmed, Roberts is nothing more then a mouthpiece for THE PIG and the republican party.

3 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

The SCOUS has become a joke. So now you can't call a liar a liar? I guess in any court room you can't call a thief a thief anymore? Or a murderer a murderer? What's so special about the senate? They're nothing but a pack of lying republican swine. I always knew but now it's confirmed, Roberts is nothing more then a mouthpiece for THE PIG and the republican party.

Go back to Haiti, scumbag.

1 minute ago, JeanMoulin said:

Nadler called the GOP "treacherous" for denying a fair trial in the Senate. I cheered when he said that.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Why even have a trial at all? Much like the election if you don't win you won't accept the results.

There are no winners. Senate swine will never convict. This is about keeping our democracy a democracy. In the end the voters will decide, and if the ignorant want to close their eyes and ears and still vote for THE PIG, so be it. Not my fault that real estate determines who will become president. Hog and corn farmers have more real estate. Doesn't make them any smarter.

13 minutes ago, kfools said:

Not a very Democratic way to remove the president. Purely along party lines with an election the same year. It makes that argument weak.

Then why do they have more real estate?

Big ag, big money bought it for them. They're nothing but ignorant share croppers now.