Hillary: ‘How Could We Have Known’ Weinstein Was a Rapist?

TBHWT

In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter published Tuesday, failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton claimed she had no idea disgraced Hollywood producer, Democrat mega-donor, and personal friend Harvey Weinstein was a sexual assaulter.

“How could we have known?” she asked disingenuously. “And of course, if all of us had known what we know now, it would have affected our behavior.” Would it? She and fellow Dems protected her own husband Bill against a long history of sex assault allegations.

How could she have known about Harvey? At the very least she could have listened to actress Lena Dunham and journalist Tina Brown, who warned Clinton staffers about him during her presidential campaign.

“I just want you to let you know that Harvey’s a rapist and this is going to come out at some point,” Dunham told Clinton’s Deputy Communications Director. “I think it’s a really bad idea for him to host fund-raisers and be involved because it’s an open secret in Hollywood that he has a problem with sexual assault.”

In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter published Tuesday, failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton claimed she had no idea disgraced Hollywood producer, Democrat mega-donor, and personal friend Harvey Weinstein was a sexual assaulter.

“How could we have known?” she asked disingenuously. “And of course, if all of us had known what we know now, it would have affected our behavior.” Would it? She and fellow Dems protected her own husband Bill against a long history of sex assault allegations.

How could she have known about Harvey? At the very least she could have listened to actress Lena Dunham and journalist Tina Brown, who warned Clinton staffers about him during her presidential campaign.

“I just want you to let you know that Harvey’s a rapist and this is going to come out at some point,” Dunham told Clinton’s Deputy Communications Director. “I think it’s a really bad idea for him to host fund-raisers and be involved because it’s an open secret in Hollywood that he has a problem with sexual assault.”

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Hillary the Witch has a hole in her heart.

It won't be filled until she is President of the USA.

If the Devil offered a deal to Hillary,  for her to sell Chelsea to Weinstein or Epstein, or

both, in exchange for the presidency, she would immediately reply,

"You g/damn right I will take that deal" !!

52 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Hillary the Witch has a hole in her heart.

It won't be filled until she is President of the USA.

If the Devil offered a deal to Hillary,  for her to sell Chelsea to Weinstein or Epstein, or

both, in exchange for the presidency, she would immediately reply,

"You g/damn right I will take that deal" !!

I can only Imagine where we'd be if she would have been elected, I'm sure it wouldn't have been much better than under Obama. 

51 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

If it really mattered to you guys you wouldn't of elected trump. 

You're damn lucky she didn't get elected. Of course you like thing under democratic rule that's because you don'tknownothing.

3 hours ago, Taipan said:

Unless her staffers passed this on to Clinton, she would not have known.

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So is Trump, and more so. He just bought them off

Bull. Trump may be an adulterer and a horndog, but there is 0 evidence he raped anyone.  Billy on the otherhand? Not so clean. 

1 hour ago, slideman said:

Here's a quote from that article, GED ...

At least 17 women have accused Donald Trump of varying inappropriate behavior, including allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault, all but one coming forward with their accusations before or during his bid for the White House.

First of all, almost all those accusations have been proven to be bogus.  

Go ahead, GED, name some names in that list.  

Let's see if their accusations stand up?

I bet they don't.

And NONE of those accusations will come close to what Clinton was credibly alleged to have done.

I can list nearly 2 dozen women who accused Clinton of improper sexual behavior … including multiple rapes and assaults.  

Never mind all the accusations of affairs that Bill denied. 

Never mind thatArkansas state trooper L.D. Brown, on Bill Clinton's security detail in the 80s, said he personally solicited over a hundred women for Clinton.  

Rape after rape accusation.

Sexual assault after sexual assault accusation.

Tell you what, GED, I'll name a women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault or rape, then you name a woman accusing Trump of the same.

We'll take turns.

Whoever runs out of names first leaves the forum for good.

Fair enough?

My first name is Juanita Broaddrick.

Your turn, GED, or are you too chicken to accept the bet?

And if you want to talk about child molestation, we can do that too.

Let's start with Bill's involvement with the Lolita Express or that 14 year old that the Lamberts uncovered.

6 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Killary knew, that lying Tramp. Bill was always with him....she fkn knew.

6 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

And trump has a long line of sexual assault a

The agenda says...when face with irrefutable facts the dedicate must divert, clamor, be repetitious, equivocate or just totally ignore the argument. 

5 hours ago, RebelGator said:

You have to admit she'd be the last one to find out someone's a rapist.

This place needs a LOL button.

58 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So is Trump, and more so. He just bought them off

ultraliberals are delusional and in denial.

6 hours ago, TBHWT said:

What makes you think Clinton knew? Weinstein got away with raping women because very few knew and the victims were either shut up or not taken seriously

32 minutes ago, Zaro said:

What makes you think Clinton knew?

Well, for starters, sixteen, actress Lena Dunham and journalist Tina Brown both said they informed Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign of Weinstein’s sexual misconduct and warned them not to associate with him or accept his donations.   Dunham recalled telling Hillary’s deputy director of communications Kristina Schake that “I just want you to let you know that Harvey’s a rapist and this is going to come out at some point.”   Yet Hillary was seen having dinner with Weinstein just weeks after her November loss and the campaign accepted LOTS of money from Weinstein for both the 2016 primary and the 2016 general election.   It was only after the allegations became public that Hillary annouced she would donate to charity the contributions.

Also, investigative journalist Ronan Farrow, who was working to expose Weinstein, said that Clinton canceled an in-person interview with him after she found out he was working to expose Weinstein.    Farrow said “Harvey Weinstein was one of Hillary Clinton’s big Hollywood bundlers, he brought in a lot of money for her, they were friends, and it was a personal moment of gut punch to me, like so many of these plot twists in this book, where people that I thought would report that kind of reporting, actually were very leery of it.” 

3 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Well, for starters, sixteen, actress Lena Dunham and journalist Tina Brown both said they informed Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign of Weinstein’s sexual misconduct and warned them not to associate with him or accept his donations.   Dunham recalled telling Hillary’s deputy director of communications Kristina Schake that “I just want you to let you know that Harvey’s a rapist and this is going to come out at some point.”   Yet Hillary was seen having dinner with Weinstein just weeks after her November loss and the campaign accepted LOTS of money from Weinstein for both the 2016 primary and the 2016 general election.   It was only after the allegations became public that Hillary annouced she would donate to charity the contributions.

Also, investigative journalist Ronan Farrow, who was working to expose Weinstein, said that Clinton canceled an in-person interview with him after she found out he was working to expose Weinstein.    Farrow said “Harvey Weinstein was one of Hillary Clinton’s big Hollywood bundlers, he brought in a lot of money for her, they were friends, and it was a personal moment of gut punch to me, like so many of these plot twists in this book, where people that I thought would report that kind of reporting, actually were very leery of it.” 

How do you know the info was passed on to Clinton?