CrimeaRiver

CONFIRMED :: Pompeo is a Raving Neocon Lunatic

Following the assassination of Iran's Soleimani. 

Pompeo as quoted by Reuters...

""“The destruction of Suleymani is an example of a new US strategy

aimed at deterring its opponents.

This applies equally to Iran, China, and Russia,”'''''' Reuters quoted Pompeo as saying.

So PompFatAss just said...

we can and will assassinate

anyone in

China or Russia

whenever we feel like it

CUCKKOOOOOO NEOCON, CUCKOOOOOOOOOOO NEOCON, CUCKOOOOOOOOOO NEOCON

Related image

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/14/pompeo-says-killing-of-suleimani-is-part-of-bigger-strategy-to-deter-us-foes

https://www.veteranstodaynetwork.com/2020/01/18/lunatic-pompeo-threatens-putin-with-drone-assassination/

In 2010, President Obama directed the CIA to assassinate an American citizen in Yemen, Anwar al-Awlaki, despite the fact that he had never been charged with (let alone convicted of) any crime, and the agency successfully carried out that order a year later with a September 2011 drone strike.  An American citizen who was refused due process.  Two weeks after the killing of Awlaki, a separate CIA drone strike in Yemen killed his 16-year-old American-born son, Abdulrahman, along with the boy’s 17-year-old cousin and several other innocent Yemenis.  Obama, the american president who ordered the murder of US citizens.  No trial, no jury.

26 minutes ago, axxtion said:

In 2010, President Obama directed the CIA to assassinate an American citizen in Yemen, Anwar al-Awlaki, despite the fact that he had never been charged with (let alone convicted of) any crime, and the agency successfully carried out that order a year later with a September 2011 drone strike.  An American citizen who was refused due process.  Two weeks after the killing of Awlaki, a separate CIA drone strike in Yemen killed his 16-year-old American-born son, Abdulrahman, along with the boy’s 17-year-old cousin and several other innocent Yemenis.  Obama, the american president who ordered the murder of US citizens.  No trial, no jury.

Moral of story: don’t take up arms against this country. 

44 minutes ago, theLion said:

Moral of the story:

Neocon LIBS support all LIB Pres and their wars and crimes

Neocon CONS support all CON Pres and their wars and crimes

ROBOTS:lol:

1 hour ago, axxtion said:

In 2010, President Obama directed the CIA to assassinate an American citizen in Yemen, Anwar al-Awlaki  .  .  . 

Anyone with a name like that is not an American by any stretch of imagination.

More like a filthy muslime vermin  .  .  .  just like the filthy, undocumented, illegal muslim infiltrator Obama.

Killing him and the bastards he spawned is one of the extremely rare things that usurper in the WH did  .  .  .  probably by mistake too !

1 minute ago, slideman said:

Confirmed crimeariver is a morally bankrupt hypocrite.

Not anywhere near scumbags like you, deviant trannie !

51 minutes ago, slideman said:

Confirmed crimeariver is a morally bankrupt hypocrite.

Said the bankrupt faggot

who voted for the morally bankrupt DC ESTAB Gutted McFainty :lol:...Slidey the Fraud

5 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Following the assassination of Iran's Soleimani. 

Pompeo as quoted by Reuters...

""“The destruction of Suleymani is an example of a new US strategy

aimed at deterring its opponents.

This applies equally to Iran, China, and Russia,”'''''' Reuters quoted Pompeo as saying.

So PompFatAss just said...

we can and will assassinate

anyone in

China or Russia

whenever we feel like it

CUCKKOOOOOO NEOCON, CUCKOOOOOOOOOOO NEOCON, CUCKOOOOOOOOOO NEOCON

Related image

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/14/pompeo-says-killing-of-suleimani-is-part-of-bigger-strategy-to-deter-us-foes

https://www.veteranstodaynetwork.com/2020/01/18/lunatic-pompeo-threatens-putin-with-drone-assassination/

the Pompous Pompeo is a graduate of Harvard Law School ...... what the hell is that school teaching?

2 hours ago, merrill said:

the Pompous Pompeo is a graduate of Harvard Law School ...... what the hell is that school teaching?

You have to asK?

Neoliberalism...The Hegemon Rules The Empire By Force. 

And don't get all lefty/righty on me...control yourself.  The Empire couldn't give a shit about our left/right ROBOTISM

5 hours ago, theLion said:

He took up arms? 😂 So his 16 year old son also took up arms right? 

How he do that in a country we weren’t at war with, stupid? 

6 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Anyone with a name like that is not an American by any stretch of imagination.

More like a filthy muslime vermin  .  .  .  just like the filthy, undocumented, illegal muslim infiltrator Obama.

Killing him and the bastards he spawned is one of the extremely rare things that usurper in the WH did  .  .  .  probably by mistake too !

We on the LEFT managed to drag the kicking, screaming RIGHT-Wing Conservative Christian mass-murderers and all of their lowly, filthy, violence-prone verminous scum followers into the 21st century...stripping the Christian RIGHT of their sadistic impulses to enslave other human beings, rape 6, 8, and 10-year old Black girls and boys, eugenically-breed humans like cattle, and torture, maim, and mutilate anyoine who stood in Jesus's path. So why wouldn't we be able to Westernize, reform, domesticate, and house-break the Conservative Muslims, even the ISIS folks, who are in comparison, Angels of Mercy compared to the NAZIs and a bunch of Cub Scouts and Mother Teresas when contrasted against the horrors, atrocities, and degeneracy embraced by the Conservative Christian RIGHT-Wing Confederates?

The "muzzies" didn't invent the most horrific instruments of torture known to Man. 

The Scold's Mask.

The Chastity Belt.

The Iron Maiden.

Thumbscrews.

Tongue-splitters.

The Rack.

The Iron Maiden.

Pressing people between several tonnes of stones.

Burning women at the stake.

And 1000 more torture devices created by the insane, blood-dripping savage Followers of Imaginary Jesus. 

FACT: No organized group of religious monsters will EVER stack up a higher pile of innocent-victim body-bags, or inflict more pain, misery, anguish, and horrors on more numbers of innocent people than the Christians have inflicted, in just the last 1000 years.

VERDICT

We sane, peace-embracing religionists and atheists, agnostics, and secularists have PERMANENTLY BROKEN the Conservative Christian RIGHT's genetic-level mentally-ill propensity for Sadism and violence. 

And one day, a few generations down the road, the Christian RIGHT may decide to join the rest of humanity and begin to attain the status of being true human beings who have left their slavering taste for blood and savagery behind.

Note: I said: "MAY DECIDE."

But taming the Muslims? LOL.

The Muslims, even their Conservative RIGHT-WING Fundamentalists, are mere choirboys compared to the insane RIGHT-WING Christian hordes we have finally darted and managed to put a leash on. The Conservative Christian RIGHT has been quelled.

They can't murder ANOTHER 1/2 BILLION human beings over the next 1000 years.

They will never again be able to use violence to spread their mental disease of hatred and serf-level subservience to their Imaginary Sky Daddy.

They have been put on the Reservation, for good. 

And thus, after putting-down the most deadly religious mob known to human history, taming the Muslims will be a piece of cake.

Hell. It will be a BITE of a piece of cake.  

so if trump is the hero of the non neocons howbeit he keeps hiring neocons for the jobs they can do the most damage in?

weird huh?

it's almost as if trump is a neocon and is fooling the suckers into thinking otherwise.

it like trump fired the fox that was guarding the henhouse and replaced him with frank Perdue!

4 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

He took up arms? 😂 So his 16 year old son also took up arms right? 

How he do that in a country we weren’t at war with, stupid? 

Looks like someone needs a new head gasket...  😆

Image result for blown gasket gif

11 minutes ago, personreal said:

Looks like someone needs a new head gasket...  😆

Image result for blown gasket gif

Damn these lefties are stupid....

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Damn these lefties are stupid....

This is not the time to compliment them.   😋

2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

We on the LEFT managed to drag the kicking, screaming RIGHT-Wing Conservative Christian mass-murderers and all of their lowly, filthy, violence-prone verminous scum followers into the 21st century...stripping the Christian RIGHT of their sadistic impulses to enslave other human beings, rape 6, 8, and 10-year old Black girls and boys, eugenically-breed humans like cattle, and torture, maim, and mutilate anyoine who stood in Jesus's path. So why wouldn't we be able to Westernize, reform, domesticate, and house-break the Conservative Muslims, even the ISIS folks, who are in comparison, Angels of Mercy compared to the NAZIs and a bunch of Cub Scouts and Mother Teresas when contrasted against the horrors, atrocities, and degeneracy embraced by the Conservative Christian RIGHT-Wing Confederates?

The "muzzies" didn't invent the most horrific instruments of torture known to Man. 

The Scold's Mask.

The Chastity Belt.

The Iron Maiden.

Thumbscrews.

Tongue-splitters.

The Rack.

The Iron Maiden.

Pressing people between several tonnes of stones.

Burning women at the stake.

And 1000 more torture devices created by the insane, blood-dripping savage Followers of Imaginary Jesus. 

FACT: No organized group of religious monsters will EVER stack up a higher pile of innocent-victim body-bags, or inflict more pain, misery, anguish, and horrors on more numbers of innocent people than the Christians have inflicted, in just the last 1000 years.

VERDICT

We sane, peace-embracing religionists and atheists, agnostics, and secularists have PERMANENTLY BROKEN the Conservative Christian RIGHT's genetic-level mentally-ill propensity for Sadism and violence. 

And one day, a few generations down the road, the Christian RIGHT may decide to join the rest of humanity and begin to attain the status of being true human beings who have left their slavering taste for blood and savagery behind.

Note: I said: "MAY DECIDE."

But taming the Muslims? LOL.

The Muslims, even their Conservative RIGHT-WING Fundamentalists, are mere choirboys compared to the insane RIGHT-WING Christian hordes we have finally darted and managed to put a leash on. The Conservative Christian RIGHT has been quelled.

They can't murder ANOTHER 1/2 BILLION human beings over the next 1000 years.

They will never again be able to use violence to spread their mental disease of hatred and serf-level subservience to their Imaginary Sky Daddy.

They have been put on the Reservation, for good. 

And thus, after putting-down the most deadly religious mob known to human history, taming the Muslims will be a piece of cake.

Hell. It will be a BITE of a piece of cake.  

Christ died to start Christianity, Mohammed killed thousands to start Islam. Christianity was far easier to reform because at its core it's a pacifist faith. Islam is not.

3 hours ago, harryramar said:

so if trump is the hero of the non neocons howbeit he keeps hiring neocons for the jobs they can do the most damage in?

weird huh?

it's almost as if trump is a neocon and is fooling the suckers into thinking otherwise.

it like trump fired the fox that was guarding the henhouse and replaced him with frank Perdue!

Very possible.  The war complex maintains two parties....catch up bro

Just like Bammy fooled you fools :lol:

Now...add Syria to this below.   Bammy 7 !!!

Image result for obama more wars than Bush cartoon