So libs, if Trump is not removed, and wins 2020 by a landslide, then...

Vegas

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Will you all leave the country?  We heard lib celebrities say that all the time in the 2016 election, yet they are still here. 

trump can't win without cheating. he is a dishonest person who most americans hold in contempt.

he got caught red handed.

no one with half a brain believes that trump was fighting corruption. that's like saying jeefery Dahmer was fighting meat eaters.

he will most likely beat the rap because he owns mitch and the gop. should a stroke cut his term short, the gop will implode.

it will take decades to recover if they ever do

5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

trump can't win without cheating. he is a dishonest person who most americans hold in contempt.

he got caught red handed.

no one with half a brain believes that trump was fighting corruption. that's like saying jeefery Dahmer was fighting meat eaters.

he will most likely beat the rap because he owns mitch and the gop. should a stroke cut his term short, the gop will implode.

it will take decades to recover if they ever do

Dodged the question. Trump crippled Biden with this Ukraine investigation. The impeachment only put a spotlight on this questionable relationship with a corrupt Ukraine oil company. Democrats probably would have been better off, certainly Biden would have been better off, had they just let Ukraine announce and perform the inquiry. Sanders and Warren are unelectable in the general as higher taxes and more government control doesn't sell to independents. When Trump wins reelection what will you do?

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Dodged the question. Trump crippled Biden with this Ukraine investigation. The impeachment only put a spotlight on this questionable relationship with a corrupt Ukraine oil company. Democrats probably would have been better off, certainly Biden would have been better off, had they just let Ukraine announce and perform the inquiry. Sanders and Warren are unelectable in the general as higher taxes and more government control doesn't sell to independents. When Trump wins reelection what will you do?

Well the call in the fbi and investigate Biden. Trump’s lawyer left a paper trail that proves he was looking for dirt to frame Biden, not seeking to fight corruption.

when was the last time you saw a magazine hat? 
I live in an ultra conservative area and I saw 1 geezer in the last year wearing one.
that’s it 

i don’t think you realize how most people really feel about trump.

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

No he didn't it's all a lie. I notice you guys didn't get your little investigation from Ukraine. And we know exactly what you guys were trying to do and that was cripple Biden before an election. Trump wanted a corrupt deal using congressional aid that is what this impeachment us all about son. Learn something for once. 

Isn’t it weird how they dropped the corruption investigation the moment trump got caught.

😀

Just now, harryramar said:

Well the call in the fbi and investigate Biden. Trump’s lawyer left a paper trail that proves he was looking for dirt to frame Biden, not seeking to fight corruption.

when was the last time you saw a magazine hat? 
I live in an ultra conservative area and I saw 1 geezer in the last year wearing one.
that’s it 

i don’t think you realize how most people really feel about trump.

Its impossible to frame Biden you drooling idiot.Biden said what he had done on National television.

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

No he didn't it's all a lie. I notice you guys didn't get your little investigation from Ukraine. And we know exactly what you guys were trying to do and that was cripple Biden before an election. Trump wanted a corrupt deal using congressional aid that is what this impeachment us all about son. Learn something for once. 

Ukraine is quietly investigating Biden and Burisma. They obviously want to keep a low profile at the moment. You are a fool if you believe there isn't an investigation in progress.

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Lol and after this impeachment trial sham by republicans the american people will know why the ukrainians did it. 

If they find the Bidens corrupt he is finished. If they don't find anything you will never find out the investigation even happened. 

5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Ukraine is quietly investigating Biden and Burisma. They obviously want to keep a low profile at the moment. You are a fool if you believe there isn't an investigation in progress.

wait. trump would be shouting from the housetops if they had anything on biden.

the only thing trump did was fight for his share of the corruption

Just now, harryramar said:

wait. trump would be shouting from the housetops if they had anything on biden.

the only thing trump did was fight for his share of the corruption

They have not found anything yet or they are holding it until Biden wins the nomination. Either way....

Just now, NeoConvict said:

They have not found anything yet or they are holding it until Biden wins the nomination. Either way....

wait, if Ukraine is holding that info until biden gets the nomination, they are interfering in our election to help trump, which is exactly what they said trump was trying to accomplish.

oh-oh

Trump wanted the ukrainians to announce it publically so they could damage Biden he got caught. Now we know anything coming from zelensky and Ukraine is suspect. 

The Democrats served that purpose already. Making Ukraine do it again would be a tad redundant. The Democrats insured everyone knew the Bidens had a questionable relationship with a corrupt Ukraine oil company without Ukraine lifting a finger. Mission accomplished. 

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

wait, if Ukraine is holding that info until biden gets the nomination, they are interfering in our election to help trump, which is exactly what they said trump was trying to accomplish.

oh-oh

Depends on who is holding the information I suppose. If it's Trump then it's gamesmanship. Ukraine....yeah that might be interference. 

46 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Will you all leave the country?  We heard lib celebrities say that all the time in the 2016 election, yet they are still here. 

I'm looking into it.  Moving elsewhere until the orange stench is removed from the White House is definitely an option.  No definite plans have been made at this point.

So you have no proof that they are. So you are just saying stuff. 

Ofcourse I don't have any proof but it's highly likely the Ukraine has continued the requested investigation. They haven't announced they never started one and we know Russia is investigating if they aren't.