Fairness In Reality Is Based Upon What?

Nobody is allowed to discuss how life actually supports the lifetimes present all the time. Every human has to pick an interpretation of life existing beyond simultaneously here.

How old is the validation, "Everyone else does it too.".

elect your excuse and its leaders to follow societal evolution's suit of contextual could happen as long as nobody discusses the kinetic way life works in plain sight.

6 minutes ago, sole result said:

Nobody is allowed to discuss how life actually supports the lifetimes present all the time.

Who is preventing this? Names! We want NAMES!

I tried to discuss the crap about the comparative size of lives with you and all you did was spout gibberish!

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I tried to discuss the crap about the comparative size of lives with you and all you did was spout gibberish!

what social narrative agrees with it? size of lives present is the population in the atmosphere per species, variety, location occupying space dead or alive,  Go ahead and argue there cannot be anything coming from nothing to something never duplicated again? It is taking place all the time.

You never existed until your parents merged reproductive cells into one cell that constantly divided into the time you existed so far. Same for myself and anything organic in the atmosphere past, current, added from now on or not. Inorganic combinations arrived befor erosion reproportioned forms shape before molecular content reached its natural origin in the periodic table of sustances sustaining this universal point of perpetually balncing location until it isn't, same as reproductions changing the lifetimes occupying space now.

but hey you only recite what everyoen else handed down traditionally ignoring now is eternity. I am the first one in tousands of years that bring the idea to public awareness as everyone denying it calls it gibberish while,.they try to win narratives tip the scales of naturally positioned from now on with one sided interpretations of anythng else is possible.

I simple remove intellectual doubt from naturally navigating as one of a kind. you won't.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is taking place all the time.

Tell us where anything is being created from nothing?  Where?

ignoring what I posted again because it makes everything you believe possible historical false projections used by your own family as it was mine, my wife, my children, friends, coworkers, everyone I know, and everyone I never met face to face while posting in cyberspace..

18 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

what social narrative agrees with it? size of lives present is the population in the atmosphere per species, variety, location occupying space dead or alive,  Go ahead and argue there cannot be anything coming from nothing to something never duplicated again? It is taking place all the time.

You never existed until your parents merged reproductive cells into one cell that constantly divided into the time you existed so far. Same for myself and anything organic in the atmosphere past, current, added from now on or not. Inorganic combinations arrived befor erosion reproportioned forms shape before molecular content reached its natural origin in the periodic table of sustances sustaining this universal point of perpetually balncing location until it isn't, same as reproductions changing the lifetimes occupying space now.

but hey you only recite what everyoen else handed down traditionally ignoring now is eternity. I am the first one in tousands of years that bring the idea to public awareness as everyone denying it calls it gibberish while,.they try to win narratives tip the scales of naturally positioned from now on with one sided interpretations of anythng else is possible.

I simple remove intellectual doubt from naturally navigating as one of a kind. you won't.

Nothing intellectual has a thing to do with you.

-------------------------------

Are you navigating kinetically in theaters of doubt? Or ancestrally? Or from freckles to putrescence?

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Nothing intellectual has a thing to do with you.

-------------------------------

Are you navigating kinetically in theaters of doubt? Or ancestrally? Or from freckles to putrescence?

yes. your foundation in reality is nothing more than constant speculation life cannot be limited to reproductions spaced apart now and it is the only way it will ever remain functioning.