Sign in to follow this  
Wallco1

Giving people money and free things only perpetuates poverty.

“...I am for doing good to the poor, but... I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it.

I observed... that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.”

- Benjamin Franklin -

It's kinda funny how people will feed their dogs just for living but you can't feed a human for just living. 

Just now, Wallco1 said:

I own a construction co. (heavy equipment) and have 14 employees

A fellow business owner. That is great. Hope everything is going well. 

Going good, All my employees are doing well and that make my life easy. I like to see them do well

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

It's kinda funny how people will feed their dogs just for living but you can't feed a human for just living. 

I would feed Slaves, too... if I owned any.

4facc3e9a1dc630ce9a9934f5b092811.jpg

6 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

I own a construction co. (heavy equipment) and have 14 employees

DECODED:   Owns a strip club ...with 14 BIG TITTY (heavy equipment) strippers:lol:

You are a sick Liberal living off of everyone else. I run a successful construction co. in California and that is not easy with all the F'd up Democrats.

If I had the power to do so, I would not eliminate the food stamp program but would make it more difficult to receive the assistance but also limit the number of weeks/months that one could receive it. Would it be rough at first? Yes, it would. Would folks have to reconsider living in places like Los Angeles and San Francisco where cost of living is very high? Yes.

1 hour ago, Wallco1 said:

If you want people to be independent don't give them free stuff to keep them dependent. Stupid Dems

Exactly, which is why the great republican tax scam will be repealed, and subsidies to corporations will be ended.

Thanks for bringing that up.

1 hour ago, BatteryPowered said:

The problem with robbing Peter to pay Paul is that eventually Peter runs out of money.

+100.

Right on !!!

1 hour ago, Wallco1 said:

If you want people to be independent don't give them free stuff to keep them dependent. Stupid Dems

here is my view, allowing people to pretend life is more than reproductions simultaneously alive to the point honesty becomes crimes against society from now on, poverty of recognizing the self evident limitations of being alive is the total sum of human social behavior everywhere since eveyone is threatened to be sent to eternal hell while being eternally separated as reproduced so far while alive.

Death is freedom from those abandoning what life is in plain sight. Only problem about being dead, there are no do overs.