Have you noticed? Two weeks ago Trump had us on the brink of WW3 and now nothing is being reported......What happened?

Z09

Have you noticed how the media controls what you're talking about and thinking?

Just a couple weeks ago past national security advisers,  X-CIA directors, Democrats and media was predicting we were on the brink

of WW3 with Iran.....

And now no one is discussing it anymore...

Like the North Korea predictions on 2017...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Just a couple weeks ago past national security advisers,  X-CIA directors, Democrats and media was predicting we were on the brink

of WW3 with Iran.....

WW3 with Iran... the concept is laughable in the extreme. This demonstrates how much the mob media thinks that the public are bunch of idiots.

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

SQUIRREL! 
the attention span of the liberals are comparable to a gnat. 

Liberals have been supplanted... All that is left are leftists

Behind the scenes those with diplomatiic talents are busy making repairs through pragmatic channels which of course means keeping the Rump in a large dog cage. 

The USA must speak out and thank the military Generals that came in between the world and the Rump big mouth = my guess is the military Generals told the Rump 

to step back and STFU.  

Applause Applause and standing ovation to the sensible generals ............ thank you, thank you and again thank you.

1 minute ago, merrill said:

Behind the scenes those with diplomatiic talents are busy making repairs through pragmatic channels which of course means keeping the Rump in a large dog cage. 

The USA must speak out and thank the military Generals that came in between the world and the Rump big mouth = my guess is the military Generals told the Rump 

to step back and STFU.  

Applause Applause and standing ovation to the sensible generals ............ thank you, thank you and again thank you.

Yeah that's it. The deep state is begging Iran not to test Trump.

3 minutes ago, merrill said:

to step back and STFU.  

... until they bomb the crap out of them and then you'll be screaming that they are nothing but warmongers...

33 minutes ago, Z09 said:

of WW3 with Iran.....

I think we went straight to WWIV.

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

I think we went straight to WWIV.

$hit... that's what I get for taking a nap... I missed the whole damn thing huh? I really wanted to get me some.

19 minutes ago, merrill said:

to step back and STFU.  

I stand by my position ...... Rump is a dumb loud mouth with maniac, mentally disturbed and dictatorship tendencies ...... should be in a straight jacket. Rump worshippers exhibit like tendencies in their verbal expressions.

1 hour ago, merrill said:

I stand by my position ...... Rump is a dumb loud mouth with maniac, mentally disturbed and dictatorship tendencies ...... should be in a straight jacket. Rump worshippers exhibit like tendencies in their verbal expressions.

The Thread.

Medicare For All----The Cost.

Check it out.         🙂

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Trump wanted to distract and scare Americans. It's what Republican do best. 

Climate change? A "rise" in white supremacists? Removing burdensome regulations will lead to the destruction of the environment? Republicans are racist? Sexist? Xenophobic?

Seems progressives are the party that uses fear to get their constituents to trade freedom for security theater. 

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

What happened?

Iran decided to be the smarter party and retaliate without killing anyone....following the illegal assassination of their diplomat.

^^  Votes for butchers  ^^

Then looks for someone to blame.   :)

9 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Trump wanted to distract and scare Americans. It's what Republican do best. 

Trump wanted to scare Americans?

LOL...

I thought we were headed to WW 3...

What happened?

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

What happened?

Iran decided to be the smarter party and retaliate without killing anyone....following the illegal assassination of their diplomat.

"diplomat.."

Obama called him a terrorist and he was involved in a political assassination attempt in DC