Jump to content
dontlooknow

The republicans are afraid to have any of these amendments pass.

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

 

 

 

Democrats gave up their right to challenge executive privilege in the house. The senate isn’t going to take Trump to court because the democrats for whatever reason gave up and failed to do so. 
 

You want to blame someone for a cover up, go back to your idiotic leaders and ask them why they gave up the court challenge, idiots. 
 

Because they were more concerned with scoring political points than getting to the truth and that’s why democrats are a direct threat to our democracy. 

 

so when did the supreme court announce that oaths belong in the trash bin??

 

this is where the republicans who are really trump's henchmen and not representing the american people belong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

the ones not concerned with any truths are the republicans,

 

anyway mulvaney already admitted  to quid quo pro. 

 

 

/yawn

 

There's nothing wrong with pressuring a country receiving hundreds of millions of OUR money, to investigate obvious corruption. 

 

I expect a president to do that regardless of WHO they want investigated.

 

You claim you want the truth and DEMAND Trump PROVE his innocence while at the same exact time you claim Biden is innocent. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

They just don't want the truth to come out. It's as simple as that. 

I thought the truth was already out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

so when did the supreme court announce that oaths belong in the trash bin??

 

this is where the republicans who are really trump's henchmen and not representing the american people belong.

False. These fake outrage cries of cover up are really just deflectors from the house doing such a horrible job of impeachment. 

 

ALL the witnesses you wanted were already part of a court case the democrats abandoned in their rush to impeach.

 

It was WAY MORE important to democrats to impeach than find out the truth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, kfools said:

I thought the truth was already out?

They have overwhelming evidence. 😂

 

Of what we're not sure. 😂 Their own failure? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

/yawn

 

There's nothing wrong with pressuring a country receiving hundreds of millions of OUR money, to investigate obvious corruption. 

 

I expect a president to do that regardless of WHO they want investigated.

 

You claim you want the truth and DEMAND Trump PROVE his innocence while at the same exact time you claim Biden is innocent. 😂

Except that there is NO evidence of corruption on the part of either Biden. That’s just tRump flinging feces to see what sticks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeepBreath said:

They have overwhelming evidence. 😂

 

Of what we're not sure. 😂 Their own failure? 

That's what I heard. The evidence is overwhelming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

/yawn

 

There's nothing wrong with pressuring a country receiving hundreds of millions of OUR money, to investigate obvious corruption. 

 

I expect a president to do that regardless of WHO they want investigated.

 

You claim you want the truth and DEMAND Trump PROVE his innocence while at the same exact time you claim Biden is innocent. 😂

 

it is not trump's own personal bank account, duh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, theLion said:

Except that there is NO evidence of corruption on the part of either Biden. That’s just tRump flinging feces to see what sticks. 

😂There's tons of evidence. Your media just hasn't reported it or actively sought to bury it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, theLion said:

Except that there is NO evidence of corruption on the part of either Biden. That’s just tRump flinging feces to see what sticks. 

 

oh details, details.

 

something republicans hate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, kfools said:

That's what I heard. The evidence is overwhelming.

Yes, but they must have more witnesses and evidence they failed to collect in the house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

False. These fake outrage cries of cover up are really just deflectors from the house doing such a horrible job of impeachment. 

 

ALL the witnesses you wanted were already part of a court case the democrats abandoned in their rush to impeach.

 

It was WAY MORE important to democrats to impeach than find out the truth. 

 

and the way to find the truth is through witnesses, dumbican.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

it is not trump's own personal bank account, duh

^^^^Thinks government officials should not act responsibly with OUR MONEY. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

oh details, details.

 

something republicans hate.

It's a LIE. There's mounds of evidence. You keep trying to use your corrupt media to deny it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

and the way to find the truth is through witnesses, dumbican.

So we don't know the truth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeepBreath said:

^^^^Thinks government officials should not act responsibly with OUR MONEY. 😂

 

trump steamrolled a newly elected president.

 

that is a crime by itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

It's a LIE. There's mounds of evidence. You keep trying to use your corrupt media to deny it. 

 

the corrupt ones are sitting around the senate these days, collecting huge salaries for protecting the biggest criminal who ever lived in the white house. there should be a stop payment on their salaries for their derelictions of duties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kfools said:

So we don't know the truth?

 

you know the truth and that why you don't want bolton to testify.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerra- said:

 

you know the truth and that why you don't want bolton to testify.

If I know the truth and you know the truth, then why do we need more testimony?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
21 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

trump steamrolled a newly elected president.

 

that is a crime by itself.

That had no idea the aid was withheld at the time. 🤣You're funny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
17 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

the corrupt ones are sitting around the senate these days, collecting huge salaries for protecting the biggest criminal who ever lived in the white house. there should be a stop payment on their salaries for their derelictions of duties.

I agree for ALL of congress. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

.  .  .   the biggest criminal who ever lived in the white house  . .  .

 

Be ready to cry a lot in November.

You better make sure you have enough tissue to wipe off your tears, you fucking liberal hack !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, kfools said:

If I know the truth and you know the truth, then why do we need more testimony?

 

bolton's testimony would reveal to the world without a shadow of a doubt what a thug trump is.

 

and that is why trump and the senate are working non stop to make sure bolton will not testify.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

Be ready to cry a lot in November.

You better make sure you have enough tissue to wipe off your tears, you fucking liberal hack !

 

from laughter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theLion said:

Except that there is NO evidence of corruption on the part of either Biden. That’s just tRump flinging feces to see what sticks. 

Gummi Bear has it bad, the leper of liberalism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...