Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Ewww I neocon Daddy....gross.  LIke McCain the dead cancer faggot?  Ort Bush Silverspoon "Nuklar" Faggot???

 

ewwwwwwww

How many presidents did you vote for before you found religion?   :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, personreal said:

How many presidents did you vote for before you found religion?   :)

Why should other countries leaders he held to the White Steed standard....

 

but US prezzies can just plead "bad intel" :lol:..after murdering 100s of 1000s.   Who is the butcher?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Why should other countries leaders he held to the White Steed standard....

 

but US prezzies can just plead "bad intel" :lol:..after murdering 100s of 1000s.   Who is the butcher?

So...you voted for butchers.  ✔️

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, personreal said:

So...you voted for butchers.  ✔️

Yer all "gotcha" and no intelligence, no learning.... aka...you are an old dog still believing myths and cliches

 

"lets nuke em....and drill...yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwww rednecks """   durrrrrrppppppppppppppppppp

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Yer all "gotcha" and no intelligence, no learning.... aka...you are an old dog still believing myths and cliches

 

"lets nuke em....and drill...yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwww rednecks """   durrrrrrppppppppppppppppppp

^^  Votes for baby butchers  ^^

 

Then stops at the gas station on the way home.   :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...