Democratic Party, in America the Citizens Choose Our President – Not You

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

"they're"

Okay. you're still Stupid.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

At least I know grade school grammar.

Wow good for you.

34 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Here's one more lefty that hates the constitution. 

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place. 

how does pointing out that the will of the people was for hilary to be potus in any way make even a rightist clown like you believe that 

I hate the constitution.

man you are pathetic. it's like I am conversing with a real know nothing

jesus bro enough of this " you are thwarting the will of the voters lie. " it is a lie and you advertise how dumb you are when you fall for it. 

don't be a stooge .

\one more time for you to meditte on..

hilary won the popular vote which means the will of the people was for her to win not the orange impeached clown

try to control your urge to cut and paste lies, will ya?

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

Why do you hate the US Constitution? Are you paid by Putin?

Shut your face....

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Sole I'm having second thoughts about you.

I don't care. If you will not accept how life actually exists, second, third, fourth, infinite translations don't change what I am.  

21 hours ago, harryramar said:

how does pointing out that the will of the people was for hilary to be potus in any way make even a rightist clown like you believe that 

I hate the constitution.

man you are pathetic. it's like I am conversing with a real know nothing

jesus bro enough of this " you are thwarting the will of the voters lie. " it is a lie and you advertise how dumb you are when you fall for it. 

don't be a stooge .

\one more time for you to meditte on..

hilary won the popular vote which means the will of the people was for her to win not the orange impeached clown

try to control your urge to cut and paste lies, will ya?

Grow up Hairy, learn to play by the rules or just STFU. Your hatred is showing AGAIN!!!!

21 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Trump has been a criminal his entire life. 

What a Stupid comment!

3 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Grow up Hairy, learn to play by the rules or just STFU. Your hatred is showing AGAIN!!!!

at least stop pretending that the impeached orange clown was Americas will. it shows you know very little about much.

how is it hatred when I try to teach a fact to someone who doesn't know much about things?

i'm trying to help you old timer

27 minutes ago, harryramar said:

at least stop pretending that the impeached orange clown was Americas will. it shows you know very little about much.

how is it hatred when I try to teach a fact to someone who doesn't know much about things?

i'm trying to help you old timer

Well I actually know a lot more than you think, that's one of your problems. The other is that you just can't stand Trump and most of the BS you post comes from your emotions.

Orange Clown is proof of your hatred. Intelligent people don't talk like that! Now GFY Hairy you're so boring and stupid I can't stand it!!!!

12 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Well I actually know a lot more than you think, that's one of your problems. The other is that you just can't stand Trump and most of the BS you post comes from your emotions.

Orange Clown is proof of your hatred. Intelligent people don't talk like that! Now GFY Hairy you're so boring and stupid I can't stand it!!!!

right intelligent people like you and max say things like gfy or call m hairy goatfucker.

I don't hate trump, I just have zero respect for him. he is a bum and has always been a bum.

orange clown is a way to show my contempt for the, well, orange clown. he got caught cheating and everyone knows it. some on your side are honest and admit he is dirty but they like his policies. you are not that honest.

17 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

No they are facts. You just dismiss them because you are brainwashed or paid to say the opposite of facts.