XavierOnassis

Schiff is an excellent debater

2 hours ago, king of the county said:

I’m a democrat 

....KOC,  aim higher....

5 hours ago, king of the county said:

Post you actress and I’ll mail you a copy of my voter registration 

Post you actress?   You mean like  Merle Streep?  

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Post you actress?   You mean like  Merle Streep?  

No, Like Adamn Schitt.

7 hours ago, Redoctober said:

You guys have been crying about Trump nonstop since before he was elected and I am the one whinning. AHAHAHAHAAHAH You guys are obsessed with Trump. How about you guys grow up and accept the fact that you LOST in 2016 to Trump. 

This isn't the only place you bitchy little girls cry about Trump. It is everywhere. I heard this crying at work, on TV until I got rid of cable. I suggest everyone do that. Paying for cable TV is a scam.

No, cable TV is overpriced. Paying for it is simply an unwise decision.

Not paying for it obviously  did not prevent you from hearing about what a phony Trump is.

All you need is an internet connection and perhaps a device like Roku or Hulu

You guys have been crying about Trump nonstop since before he was elected and I am the one whinning. AHAHAHAHAAHAH You guys are obsessed with Trump. How about you guys grow up and accept the fact that you LOST in 2016 to Trump. 

This isn't the only place you bitchy little girls cry about Trump. It is everywhere. I heard this crying at work, on TV until I got rid of cable. I suggest everyone do that. Paying for cable TV is a scam.

Not paying for it obviously  did not prevent you from hearing about what a phony Trump is.

I want to hear the cases 

McConnell does not want to hear any witnesses. He does not want the truth about Trump's abuse of power and covering it up  to be even more obvious.

I want to hear the cases 

McConnell does not want to hear any witnesses. He does not want the truth about Trump's abuse of power and covering it up  to be even more obvious.

Like who doesnt know that? Have you been getting your advice from MidolP. If the mower wont start she says to check the gas in it.

You mean the house impeached Trump without witnesses? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

15 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

McConnell wants some weird kangaroo trial. He does not give a  damn about fairness or even a semblance of  fairness. His defense is totally LAME!

Man you are stupid.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Let’s here the cases 

16 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

McConnell wants some weird kangaroo trial. He does not give a  damn about fairness or even a semblance of  fairness. His defense is totally LAME!

McConnell is using the Clinton Impeachment as precedent for his rules. The same precedent the house threw right out the window.

Don't talk about fairness chump.

The Dems said Trump was an imminent threat and they had to rush the impeachment. Then held the articles.

Wtf is that?

Then they claimed the evidence against him is overwhelming, but claim at the trial they need more evidence?

7 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is just as phony as the democrats and the GOP in congress. I can't stand them all. At the same time I hate FAKE impeachment charges that aren't even worthy of impeachment. 

7 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why didn't the house take the executive branch to court to force witnesses to testify during their phase of the process? Please explain why it is now on the senate's shoulder to finish what the house did NOT do. 

You are also saying the president is guilty before the trial has really even started. LOL