zkyllonen8

CNN's Disregard of the Facts

I can't believe I am saying this but I agree with Tucker Carlson in this case.

CNN has been trying to wipe the floor with Bernie ever since the 2016 election claiming that it was his fault that there precious Queen Hillary did not win... No maybe if you realized that she was unelectable than maybe just maybe you could get the satisfaction you are looking for. Here again is another example of the Media and Democratic Establishment trying to get rid of Bernie but it is not going to be that easy, he is going to wipe the floor with the Corporate and Establishment wing of the Democratic Party. I cannot wait to vote for him in the Primary, since he is the best candidate by far that we have to choose from. 

Elizabeth Warren really lost my respect and her credibility from this Smear against Bernie... If she wants to make the Campaign Dirty than so be it.

Zkyllonen8  -  Please don't post any more Fox "News" videos in The Liberal's Only Room. 

Here is Tucker Carlson throwing red meat to Democrats in an effort to create maximum division.  His theatrics appear to have had some success.  Carlson, seeing a public dispute on the left, is trying to inflame passions to the maximum, thinking, maybe he can further widen the gap.  "Divide and conquer" tactics have been around a long time. 

Personally, I am repelled by Carlson and his ilk.  Their disingenuous propaganda and fake histrionics have poisoned the well for too long in America.

4 minutes ago, bludog said:

Zkyllonen8  -  Please don't post any more Fox "News" videos in The Liberal's Only Room. 

Here is Tucker Carlson throwing red meat to Democrats in an effort to create maximum division.  His theatrics appear to have had some success.  Carlson, seeing a public dispute on the left, is trying to inflame passions to the maximum, thinking, maybe he can further widen the gap.  "Divide and conquer" tactics have been around a long time. 

Personally, I am repelled by Carlson and his ilk.  Their disingenuous propaganda and fake histrionics have poisoned the well for too long in America.

Ok, I just wanted to show the point of view from another new source. All of there other reports are very fake and defamatory but I though tucker made a good point in this news piece. 

I will not post another Fox video in this forum.  

34 minutes ago, bludog said:

Here is Tucker Carlson throwing red meat to Democrats in an effort to create maximum division.

Yup.

And I do believe that Sanders said that a woman can't win, because ... one of his supporters says exactly that and more.

Claiming the moral high ground while wallowing in the muck?  Uh-oh, that's a no-no, bro.  😉

1 hour ago, zkyllonen8 said:

I though tucker made a good point in this news piece. 

He exaggerated the break in Democratic ranks to the point of distortion.  Tucker Carlson is more of an actor than reporter.  His use of calculated histrionics have no place in journalism.  Nowhere on TV, outside of Fox, does any news commentator or analyst routinely punctuate extreme advocacy with overt theatrical techniques ...  Japing and scowling by turns ...  evil laughs ...  facetious growling.  This is not news, it's propaganda.

In the video, Carlson claims that Trump's attacks on CNN have been justified because "they deserve it".  Whatever the reality of the situation, Carlson is not someone to trust.

1 hour ago, laripu said:

Yup.

And I do believe that Sanders said that a woman can't win, because ... one of his supporters says exactly that and more.

Claiming the moral high ground while wallowing in the muck?  Uh-oh, that's a no-no, bro.  😉

I do not see Sanders being the type to say a Woman cannot win. 

Countless reports show that he urged Warren to run in 2016 but when she declined Bernie took the position and ran instead. 

He has had a 40 year history of fighting for woman's rights as well with his other policy positions. So this story has a very fishy smell to me.  

I believe Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie's credibility is the one taking a hit for me.  Every time a woman's issue comes up with him, he handles it rather poorly.  Like when it came out that he paid female staffers less he said "I was kind of you know busy trying to run for office!"  Dismissing the issue as if he's too important for it. 

4 hours ago, zkyllonen8 said:

I do not see Sanders being the type to say a Woman cannot win. 

Countless reports show that he urged Warren to run in 2016 but when she declined Bernie took the position and ran instead. 

He has had a 40 year history of fighting for woman's rights as well with his other policy positions. So this story has a very fishy smell to me.  

I believe that if he becomes president, he'll fight for women's rights, but before that and above that he'll fight for getting the nomination. And in order to get the nomination he'll throw anything and anyone under the bus.

Understand: if he's the nominee I'll support him 100%.  But he should not be the nominee. We have better.