Leftists, Enlighten yourselves.

Try "Characters serving reality, stop pretending now isn't eternity.".  Covers the rank of any position as a citizen worshipping ideas promising better tomorrows from now on and everything never stays the same again as positioned here so far.

Kinetic space is the time each reproduction has adapting to being alive simultaneously here.

Just now, evince said:

I don't listen to Russians propaganda 

you keep speaking your own brand demanding everyone else rent time living simultaneously here to belong in your ideology.  Capitalizing off chaos really doesn't serve a greater good by any use of mind over matter psychology honoring symbolism over substance trade to feel larger than reproductive position held as spontaneously alive now.

11 hours ago, leftwinger said:

open your mind and pay attention to Senate Trial

https://www.washingtonpost.com/?noredirect=on

I watched the Schiff clip. Thank you.

He is convincing, but he has been untruthful and misleading about the topic. One cannot conclude anything about what he said without listening to the rebuttals, which I haven't. In fact, trying to conclude guilt or innocence would require listening to the entire House and Senate proceedings, which I haven't. We shall see what the Senate does.

This is not meant as a Tu quoque defense. A Democrat Senate majority didn't convict Bill Clinton for perjury when they had him dead to rights. They didn't scathe him or Obama for lying to the nation; there weren't even crickets. It would take a library to chronicle the misdeeds of the left. I have to chuckle at Democrats audaciously taking the moral high ground when they routinely walk unscathed as the masters of dirty tricks even when they violate the law.

To be bipartisan I quote my grandfather, "One party stinks, and the other one don't smell so good." But at 73 of age, I have observed that Democrats get away with practically anything when Republicans often fall on their swords for the mere appearance of impropriety. Is this an attribute of Democrats? Well, I guess if tenacity and adept politics in the face of hypocrisy is an attribute, then yes, it is.

Trump lies, but if, in less than three years, he accomplished half of what he said he did in Davos, the country needs this man.

If Trump is guilty, is it something for which he should be removed from office? Would you care to comment on the FISA fiasco and the resultant illegal spying? Should Biden and his son be investigated, and would you be as ardent about that? And lastly, did you watch Trump’s speech in Davos?

On 1/21/2020 at 7:59 AM, rick55 said:

icon.png?w=170&fakeurl=1

Leftists, Enlighten yourselves.

Open your mind.

Listen to this speech by President Trump in Davos if you can.

https://www.fxstreet.com/news/president-trumps-speech-at-wef-in-davos-live-202001211059

tenor.gif

Quite the performance.....considering his disability.....

12 hours ago, leftwinger said:

open your mind and pay attention to Senate Trial

https://www.washingtonpost.com/?noredirect=on

47 minutes ago, rick55 said:

icon.png?w=170&fakeurl=1

I watched the Schiff clip. Thank you.

He is convincing, but he has been untruthful and misleading about the topic.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah....there's a lot-o'-that goin' around.....