Jump to content
Golfboy

How Many People Died at the Protest in Virginian Today?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

The midget militias failed to show up to drag the governor out of his office and take over the legislature.

Yea, too bad.   Maybe another day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaro said:

Lemme guess, gun regulation is dead in Virginia?

lol.  You don't think legislators won't think twice about it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Not seeing anything about the protest on the liberal media this evening. 

Did the protest get called off, or something?

Well, since we decided to just take away your guns, all the ALT-RIGHT White Klanboys had left to kill with was their vehicles. 

But....how'd that cowardly ALT-RIGHT murder plan work out for you LOSERS, last time?

 

Verdict

Did all of our resident ammosexual cretins suddenly lose their nerve and Magic Moron Mojo?

Not fun anymore, "owning the Libs" by running over defenseless women?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Well, since we decided to just take away your guns, all the ALT-RIGHT White Klanboys had left to kill with was their vehicles. 

But....how'd that cowardly ALT-RIGHT murder plan work out for you LOSERS, last time?

 

Verdict

Did all of our resident ammosexual cretins suddenly lose their nerve and Magic Moron Mojo?

Not fun anymore, "owning the Libs" by running over defenseless women?

WTF are you babbling about dumbass?

Sorry that nobody died today, so you could celebrate. 

 

Remember, this is the gun-illiterate ass that said he owned a Henry Pump Action shotgun. 

Even though Henry has never made one. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 These liberals that want to see Americans spilling  other Americans blood make me sick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

 These liberals that want to see Americans stealing other Americans blood make me sick 

They literally have nothing to offer America but their hatred of everyone who disagrees with their politics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, the American gun owners showed up, made their point, and departed without violence.

 

I saw one news article where the reporters were freaking out that the advocates.... picked up after themselves and didn't leave the area awash in trash?

 

One CNN reporter actually talked about how the gun rights movement has been mischaracterized and maybe aren't the wild-eyed extremists some have claimed they are.

 

But, the childish punks that populate the gun hating extremists on this site sputter and posture and just don't know what to do with themselves.  

 

How interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

One CNN reporter actually talked about how the gun rights movement has been mischaracterized and maybe aren't the wild-eyed extremists some have claimed they are.

This guy must have decided he wanted to be fired. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

This guy must have decided he wanted to be fired. 

 

Right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Not seeing anything about the protest on the liberal media this evening. 

Did the protest get called off, or something?

tough day spelling I see.  do you ever proof read your post titles?  clearly not.

 

dyslexic word soup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chuck! said:

 These liberals that want to see Americans spilling  other Americans blood make me sick 


The media was hoping for violence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, maineman said:

tough day spelling I see.  do you ever proof read your post titles?  clearly not.

 

dyslexic word soup.

Typic desperate move MM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, neue regel said:


The media was hoping for violence. 

 

Yes they were. They are exactly the people I am talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Typic desperate move MM. 

typic indeed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Not seeing anything about the protest on the liberal media this evening. 

Did the protest get called off, or something?

They reported it just like you would expect them to...they lied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, personreal said:

They reported it just like you would expect them to...they lied.

TBGS was probably foaming out the mouth with anticipation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

TBGS was probably foaming out the mouth with anticipation 

Likely...we know the left wanted violence there...but they were disappointed.   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

All those protesters demonstrated their immense bravery, courage and patriotism by not killing anyone. They deserve medals for not killing anyone.

Correct...!

 

At least they didn't bring guns and start shooting Republicans at a ball field like a Bernie Sanders supporter did....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...