I watched 1917 last night. It amazes me how bad the left is spoiled

Vegas

Excellent movie. 5 stars in my book. The condition these soldiers had to endure was horrific. Yet, they carried on. We look at today's lefties, and they cry when even one alternate idea comes their way. They will block traffic, burn the flag, cause riots, burn cars, destroy property, and act like a bunch of grown babies. They cannot even decide which gender they are. Safe spaces? WTF? Who told them that is a good idea? It's just amazing how you crybaby leftist out there think it's okay to act like such fascist immature babies. And people wonder why I cannot be civil to you retards.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWI was a disaster for all who participated in it. There was no reason for anyone to fight it. It made a loto of profits for the arms makers.

I am sure it was a great film. People do not need to have any good reason to be brave and relentless. Hitler deserved his Iron Cross just as the French, English, Austrians, Russians and Serbs all deserved recognition for their bravery. It was all in vain.

HJust as Juniorbush claimed that those who fought in Iraq were doing so to protect our freedoms. But had there been no Iraq War, no Vietnam War, no American would be less free. And many thousands would be alive today.

There was no justification, however, for WWI.

There is an excellent documentary on Roku about the causes and events of The Great War.

WWI was NOT ABOUT Liberals vs Conservatives. It was about  who got to exploit people in various empires. The US was forced to enter because J.P Morgan had lent billions to the Brits, and he wanted the British Empire survive so he could be reunited with his money.

Your knowledge of history is defective.

Your gullibility to propaganda is immense.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

WWI was a disaster for all who participated in it. There was no reason for anyone to fight it. It made a loto of profits for the arms makers.

I am sure it was a great film. People do not need to have any good reason to be brave and relentless. Hitler deserved his Iron Cross just as the French, English, Austrians, Russians and Serbs all deserved recognition for their bravery. It was all in vain.

HJust as Juniorbush claimed that those who fought in Iraq were doing so to protect our freedoms. But had there been no Iraq War, no Vietnam War, no American would be less free. And many thousands would be alive today.

There was no justification, however, for WWI.

There is an excellent documentary on Roku about the causes and events of The Great War.

Nothing to do with the point of the OP, but thanks for the info.

9 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Excellent movie. 5 stars in my book. The condition these soldiers had to endure was horrific. Yet, they carried on. We look at today's lefties, and they cry when even one alternate idea comes their way. They will block traffic, burn the flag, cause riots, burn cars, destroy property, and act like a bunch of grown babies. They cannot even decide which gender they are. Safe spaces? WTF? Who told them that is a good idea? It's just amazing how you crybaby leftist out there think it's okay to act like such fascist immature babies. And people wonder why I cannot be civil to you retards.

I have it on my "To Do" list.        🤠

2 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

- Watches WW1 movie

- Conjures up some analogues to liberals

- Comes to a message board crying about liberals calling them crybabies

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299f12985aab315f43d0

How are observations the same as crying?

11 minutes ago, Vegas said:

208a4d7336ec60a98bae06047b7dc495--good-s

37 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I didn't like it... I thought the writing sucked... I'm waiting for the debut of Last Full Measure ... it should be out soon and from the previews it looks awesome. It's a true story.

11 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I have it on my "To Do" list.        🤠

How bright is it to enlist in an army that only fights to oppress people in colonies in Asia and Africa in which you can be maimed, gassed or killed? It's not as though their Royal Majesties would even give them a decent pension.

It would have made more sense for King George V, Kaiser Wilhelm, Emperors Franz Ferdinand Charles I of Austria and Tsar Nicolas II to have all had a glorious fight to the death with hockey sticks in a vast tub of Jell-O.

It is undeniable that wars, holocausts and espionage make for magnificent plots for entertaining action films.

It is rather like the fake food that the Japanese  create to put in the restaurant window look far more delicious than the real thing.

Fighting these wars is much worse and just as silly as eating the display food.

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is undeniable that wars, holocausts and espionage make for magnificent plots for entertaining action films.

It is rather like the fake food that the Japanese  create to put in the restaurant window look far more delicious than the real thing.

Shut the hell up commie

30 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Some people still think you can make things better by making them worse.  This is the essence of truly radical thinking.  Left, right, whatever.  Blow it all up because it's so awful right now it cannot be tolerated, no matter the cost.  People who advocate this kind of position ALWAYS white-wash what that cost will be. They ALWAYS downplay how difficult it will be, how much damage will be done, how many innocents will be killed or maimed.  It is ALWAYS going to be different "this time".

And it never is.