The rights president knows that his followers are stupid, its where his power lies and he knows it.

Proof 62% of Scum Bags follower's  say that no matter what he did they would still support him. So he could as I said in the past murder a dozen baby's in front of everyone and these stupid people would say he is not guilty and did nothing wrong. As a democracy/republic it's the ultimate insult to it voters, this blindness is the definition of how to destroy a Republic,. He couldn't or wouldn't be where he is with out his opinion of them being 100% true , that they are stupid. I agree . as does anyone who can think.

1 minute ago, jbander said:

Proof 62% of Scum Bags follower's  say that no matter what he did they would still support him. So he could as I said in the past murder a dozen baby's in front of everyone and these stupid people would say he is not guilty and did nothing wrong. As a democracy/republic it's the ultimate insult to it voters, this blindness is the definition of how to destroy a Republic,. He couldn't or wouldn't be where he is with out his opinion of them being 100% true , that they are stupid. I agree . as does anyone who can think.

link asswipe???

3 minutes ago, jbander said:

You better get a life jacket, boy.

The Dem Ship is sinking.                     😎