benson13

‘Emasculated’ Virginia gun nuts mocked for ‘purchasing toys, dressing up in their little costumes, and playing fantasy games’

Poor beanie.

He hates FREEDOM more than he loves America!!

Oh wait, isn't that one in the same???

Does he realize that during WW II, Yamamto of the Jap navy said that INVADING THE UNITED STATES WAS A REAL PROBLEM since they would have to kill every one of us since we ALL were ARMED.

Except the little pussyboi's, like schitstain beanie who are just plain toooooo skeered of things that make loud noises.

Oh, did you hear that beanie "wanted to be a fighter pilot" but his PUSSYISM was keeping him out of the Military!!!

No really, ask him.

9 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Libs will be the  human shields 

The DNC is gonna be a bloodbath the closer we get to November...pop that popcorn!!

6 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

The DNC is gonna be a bloodbath the closer we get to November...pop that popcorn!!

what are Bernie Bros and Warren  Hos gonna do when they   install Creepy  Joe ??

10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

what are Bernie Bros and Warren  Hos gonna do when they   install Creepy  Joe ??

Man, I don't know, their gonna lose it.  Plus CNN has engineered this fight between Bernie & Warren.  So much fun

7 hours ago, benson13 said:

Many of the rally goers came dressed in military camouflage, while others wore black face-covering masks that looked like the sort of garb warn by Hezbollah militants.

I’m calling you out for this lie

I challenge you to show pictures of anyone there with their face covered like hezbollah 

poor benson sitting in his mommas basement like the pussyboy coward he really is!!

9 hours ago, benson13 said:

Chk this Nut out... Look how happy he is! Today, I am a man!

He spent more on his uniform than his parents spent on his education

Thumbnail

That is about an $8,000 or so rifle, the Barrett semi-auto .50 BMG. He is wealthy.

7 minutes ago, Deadric said:

That is about an $8,000 or so rifle, the Barrett semi-auto .50 BMG. He is wealthy.

There is a point where cosplay and gun hobbyists are pretty much the same.Here we see a guy whose  main difficulty is finding a parking spot at the Piggley Wigley masquerading as Sgt Slaughter.

He would look only slightly sillier doing a cosplay of Sailor Moon.

I’m sure you would look like dapper Dan While boarding the train

16 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is a point where cosplay and gun hobbyists are pretty much the same.Here we see a guy whose  main difficulty is finding a parking spot at the Piggley Wigley masquerading as Sgt Slaughter.

He would look only slightly sillier doing a cosplay of Sailor Moon.

LOL

10 hours ago, benson13 said:

Chk this Nut out... Look how happy he is! Today, I am a man!

He spent more on his uniform than his parents spent on his education

Thumbnail

Doesn't look some bird hunting rifle to me. For what hobby do you need a " mow em down" gun?

I love watching liberals ridiculing Virginia patriots standing up for their rights. 

Meanwhile, liberals held another pussy-hat protest and nobody showed up. 

What's funny to me is how pathetic worms like Benson are strutting around declaring victory because... why?

Because the 2nd Amendment activists were peaceful?  Because there were no arrests and no violence reported?  Because the gun people actually cleaned up after themselves and didn't leave the place a trash-strewn hellhole like the marchers at the "Women's March" did?

They're just too stupid to recognize this is a warning.  Keep pushing their unconstitutional agenda, and the next demonstration might not be quite so peaceful.

11 hours ago, benson13 said:

Gun owners in Virginia descended upon the capitol of Richmond on Monday to protest against proposed new firearms restrictions that include universal background checks and limits on the number of handguns that can be purchased over the span of a month.

Many of the rally goers came dressed in military camouflage, while others wore black face-covering masks that looked like the sort of garb warn by Hezbollah militants. Many of them walked around openly carrying their AR-15-style rifles and pledged to resist any attempts to restrict their access to deadly weapons.

However, the protesters inspired a good deal of mockery for what critics described as an elaborate cosplay that’s more on par with something you’d expect to see at a Star Trek convention rather than at a serious political rally.

Check out some reactions below.

This video illustrates the emasculation of many American males. These pathetic boys think you can become a man by purchasing toys, dressing up in costumes, and playing fantasy games. https://twitter.com/andrewkimmel/status/1219243461695737857 

You KNOW the left is upset there weren't murders.