Patriots Please Keep this Number in Mind...51 Votes NOT GUILTY!!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BatteryPowered said:

Wrong.  Need two thirds to convict...100 x 2/3 = 66.7...therefore 67 votes are needed to convict in an impeachment trial.  Thus, 44 votes is all that is needed for not guilty.

Ah my bad... I am wrong you are right. Thanks. But is the number 51 needed to dismiss charges after 2 weeks maybe?

10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

They  need  2/3rds to convict.

Correct. Anything less than 66 is not guilty. Democrats know they had no chance of removing Trump through impeachment. They wanted to screw with Bernie Sanders and Warren along with damaging Trump for 2020. Think this plan will backfire. Spectacularly. 

22 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

That's all we need to shut these lying crying liberal asswipes up!!!!

51 votes to sustain not enough evidence to convict and he will always be considered guilty and got away with it just like OJ Simpson.  Different theater of doubt, same plot. generations apart.

even IF 100 senators voted not guilty, the media and opposing idealists will never remove the "impeached" mantra. Reality is about character manifestation, not natural position as part of the population.  Image and illusion of anything else is possible but being equally created as reproduced so far.

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

51 votes to sustain not enough evidence to convict and he will always be considered guilty and got away with it just like OJ Simpson.  Different theater of doubt, same plot. generations apart.

Worlds apart Trump and OJ... But thanks for your opinion.

13 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Worlds apart Trump and OJ... But thanks for your opinion.

What is a world of interpretation within an atmosphere of one species fighting against one another every generation arguing life must be more than eternally spaced apart as reproduced so far.

See I don't take sides creating conflicting opinions ancestrally to sustain a historical state of confusion within each reproduction maintaining the ever changing population until extinction of one's own species.  The future isn't save believing in tomorrows are better days ahead by ignoring now is physical eternity as the universe remains perpetually balancing between contracted combinations of molecular mass into inorganic universal positions and organic placements within one planetary atmosphere at the same time. Now-here and no-where else possible.

can you guess where my constant use of between erosion and decomposition comes from? Ancestral positioned ancestors currently living.  I don't discuss space time continmuum hypotheticals anymore without adding how life actually works in plain sight.

Honest is the best policy to reach the point all lifetimes only exist as spontaneously here as simultaneously positioned in reproductive point added to an ever changing shape and form population each reproduction arrives as a fertilized cell to a boey that remains until completely decomposed.

actual results compared to speculation living exceeds simultaneously here. never has, never will, adapt to that instead of adopting hypothetical standards protected by rule of law setting the stage doubt governs human behavior until extinciton so 1% governing feel superior to those equally reproduced.

Vanity of humanity..

22 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Ah my bad... I am wrong you are right. Thanks. But is the number 51 needed to dismiss charges after 2 weeks maybe?

they need 51 votes to have eyewitnesses tell the truth to the ameircan public about what they saw trump do. trump and traitors like you do not want the truth to be told while at the same time you feign this syrupy fake patriotism and moral self rightiousness.

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

they need 51 votes to have eyewitnesses tell the truth to the ameircan public about what they saw trump do. trump and traitors like you do not want the truth to be told while at the same time you feign this syrupy fake patriotism and moral self rightiousness.

yet no evidence of any crimes or no proof.

Just now, harryramar said:

why would they not want eyewitnesses to tell the truth to the American public. oh that's right they know he is dirty and a cheat.

Witnesses already testified,,,

It was a bunch of hearsay BS

24 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

I want to see immediate dismissal after 'opening statements'.

That takes 51 votes.

Ted Cruz says that might not happen but the GOP Team is 'loaded for bear'...….if witnesses are called.

I think Ted wants the action like a baseball player want to play baseball.  Ted is 'lock & loaded'.

And that cool with me.  We win either way.

God-Bless the GOP Team.

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

why would they not want eyewitnesses to tell the truth to the American public. oh that's right they know he is dirty and a cheat.

The truth isn't obfuscated, it's known. Additional witnesses stating Trump pressured Ukraine to criminally investigate the Bidens would do what exactly?

8 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Ramar,

Get a life jacket.

The Dem Ship is sinking.            😊

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

why do you personally not want to know the truth?

The Dems have built their house on shifting sand.

And hate.....hate for a duly elected President.

And here is crux of the matter.  The Dems are seeking power.  Power to over-ride the votes

of the winners of the last election.  That is NOT American.  That is NOT democracy. 

And that is NOT cool with me.

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

The republicans don't want the truth to come out about trump. Simple as that. 

Isn't the "truth" already out there.

We have been told that the evidence of Trump's guilt is "overwhelming". What gives?

So the current evidence is "overwhelming", yet we need to hear more. Do I have this right?

37 minutes ago, Taipan said:

The Dems have built their house on shifting sand.

And hate.....hate for a duly elected President.

And here is crux of the matter.  The Dems are seeking power.  Power to over-ride the votes

of the winners of the last election.  That is NOT American.  That is NOT democracy. 

And that is NOT cool with me.

when you play the " you hate...." card it alleviates any sense of having to take responsibility for that which you allow.

ex: you let jr lie us into a war and you said we hate jr.

holding trump accountable for his crimes is reduced to "you hate trump" and thus you get to pretend that your clown is not crooked and by extension yourselves. yes you are crooked and you are too weak to look within and ask yourselves why.

it is not patriotic to allow trump to beat the rap