Trump at big-donor fundraiser: 'Who the hell cares about the budget?'

The Washington Post has obtained audio of Donald Trump schmoozing his deep-pocketed donors at a Friday night Mar-a-Lago fundraiser, and he made one remark that’s sure to enrage rank-and-file Republicans and GOP lawmakers — if someone can manage to stick the transcript in an enchanted pneumatic tube system and send it back to 2010.

In a separate audio clip, Trump is heard boasting about increasing the defense budget by $2.5 trillion. To those who criticized his spending and the growing national debt, Trump said, “Who the hell cares about the budget? We’re going to have a country.”

For most of Barack Obama’s time in office, Republicans seemed to care very much about the budget, making fears around the national debt and deficit their top talking point. They’ve backed off those concerns under Trump.

Gee, I seem to remember when the deficit was the biggest problem facing our country. It was an existential threat that was going to destroy us. 

Why didn’t they tell us that they just didn’t like spending money on health care, nutrition programs, and infrastructure? If you can funnel more money to Raytheon or fix it so giant corporations pay zero taxes.

The recordings also captured Trump crowing and glowing about his order to assassinate Qasem Soleimani (annieli has more on that here). 

And then he said that it’s not just fiscal responsibility he doesn’t care about — he also could care less about wildlife. 

In another short file, Trump laments the complicated process to build infrastructure, mocking environmental concerns, specifically mentioning turtle and rattlesnake nesting.

“As far as I’m concerned, you can kill those rattlesnakes. I’ll give you a little secret. As many as we kill, they’ll be here long after us. The rattlesnake. You can kill every son of a bitchin’ rattlesnack,” he said.

Then Trump segues to, “I’m not a big person who believes in sharks too much…,” before the audio file ends.

Sharks again? What is his deal with sharks? .. just stay out of the ocean. The people living in vulnerable flood zones will thank you.

Seriously, though, I’ve never seen a more severe case of logorrhea. 

“ … Who the hell cares about the budget? … ” 

Dick Cheney redux:  “Deficits don’t matter”

Of course any deficits repairing gop disasters during a Democratic administration will bring about the cataclysmic end of the world as we know it

Trump and the GOP only become "deficit hawks" when a Democrat is in the WH. 

Because the Democrat wants to tax the rich (and big corporations who pay little or no taxes) to lower the deficits, while the greedy rich and the tax-free corporation get tax cuts from the GOP, regardless of what it does to the federal budget!

Reagan, Bush I, Bush II, & Trump all cut taxes for the rich and each created record deficits that exceeded their predecessors.

America's $25 trillion of debt is due to the Republican Party, and the corrupt presidents they put in the WH.

What is ironic is that most of the people who vote for Republicans have no idea how financially irresponsible the GOP are, nor do they "get it," that because of GOP deficits it costs them in terms of infrastructure improvements that would make their lives safe, as well as causing them to get less in federal funding for the problems of homeless vets, and other assistance programs.

5 hours ago, benson13 said:

The Washington Post has obtained audio of Donald Trump schmoozing his deep-pocketed donors at a Friday night Mar-a-Lago fundraiser, and he made one remark that’s sure to enrage rank-and-file Republicans and GOP lawmakers — if someone can manage to stick the transcript in an enchanted pneumatic tube system and send it back to 2010.

In a separate audio clip, Trump is heard boasting about increasing the defense budget by $2.5 trillion. To those who criticized his spending and the growing national debt, Trump said, “Who the hell cares about the budget? We’re going to have a country.”

For most of Barack Obama’s time in office, Republicans seemed to care very much about the budget, making fears around the national debt and deficit their top talking point. They’ve backed off those concerns under Trump.

Gee, I seem to remember when the deficit was the biggest problem facing our country. It was an existential threat that was going to destroy us. 

Why didn’t they tell us that they just didn’t like spending money on health care, nutrition programs, and infrastructure? If you can funnel more money to Raytheon or fix it so giant corporations pay zero taxes.

The recordings also captured Trump crowing and glowing about his order to assassinate Qasem Soleimani (annieli has more on that here). 

And then he said that it’s not just fiscal responsibility he doesn’t care about — he also could care less about wildlife. 

In another short file, Trump laments the complicated process to build infrastructure, mocking environmental concerns, specifically mentioning turtle and rattlesnake nesting.

“As far as I’m concerned, you can kill those rattlesnakes. I’ll give you a little secret. As many as we kill, they’ll be here long after us. The rattlesnake. You can kill every son of a bitchin’ rattlesnack,” he said.

Then Trump segues to, “I’m not a big person who believes in sharks too much…,” before the audio file ends.

Sharks again? What is his deal with sharks? .. just stay out of the ocean. The people living in vulnerable flood zones will thank you.

Seriously, though, I’ve never seen a more severe case of logorrhea. 

We don't care...we'll just let the suckers in the blue states pay for it.

Image result for spit milk gif

The same libbers who complain about debt now, applauded Obama as he doubled the debt of all previous presidents combined. We were subjected to endless charts, graphs and statistics by preeminent libber economists proving that obama debt was AOK. The Tea Party was chastised and their only issue was debt and spending. Dems complaining about deficits is hypocrisy at the highest level. 

2 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

The same libbers who complain about debt now, applauded Obama as he doubled the debt of all previous presidents combined. We were subjected to endless charts, graphs and statistics by preeminent libber economists proving that obama debt was AOK. The Tea Party was chastised and their only issue was debt and spending. Dems complaining about deficits is hypocrisy at the highest level. 

What's so damn funny....

These SCHITSTAINS REVEL IN THEIR OWN HYPOCRISY and keep SPREADING IT ON LIKE SCHIT ON A SAMMICH!!!

It's HARD to stop laughing at these contemptible MORONS!!

16 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

prove it room retard

You could not prove your shoe size,  dumbduck. You are unable to empty piss out of your boot even if the directions were printed on the bottom.

No one will ever attempt to prove anything to you. It would be like attempting to teach a fiddler crab to play 'Flight of the Bumblebee".

There are no more retarded, brainless imbeciles in this forum than you.