Ex-GOP lawmaker who met Parnas multiple times, calls him ‘credible’: ‘Everything he’s saying is true’

Former GOP lawmaker Carlos Curbelo (R-FL) was asked about his own relationship with Lev Parnas — whose bombshell interview with MSNBC’s Rachael Maddow has rocked Donald Trump’s administration — and what the Rudy Giuliani’s associate had to say.

Pointing out that Parnas is also a resident of Florida, Curbelo explained how he has managed to insinuate into Republican politics over the years and likely has much to tell.

“Lev Parnas lives in South Florida as well,” he told the MSNBC host. ” I certainly hope it’s nothing in the water down here, but from what I can tell, Lev Parnas is someone who probably accidentally ended up in this world and once he got into it he was consumed by it.”

“He probably, and I could tell from our conversations, felt very important or privileged to be in contact with all of these high attention individuals and sure enough, he got in trouble,” he continued. “He got burned like a lot of other people we’ve seen that somehow get involved in Trump world. So here is other thing I’ll say about him: I find him to be credible. I think everything he’s saying is true. When he sat in my office and was boasting, I wasn’t sure, but now that more and more evidence has surfaced, it does seem that Mr. Parnas was in constant contact with a lot of people in Trump world, that he had access to the president at least on a number of occasions and that he was thrilled by that until it ended up costing him.”

Watch below:

Ex-Bush aide admits GOP would have tried removing Obama if he did ‘one tenth of what Trump has done’

A former strategist for former President George W. Bush accused Republican lawmakers of hypocrisy on Sunday for for failing to honestly consider the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Matthew Dowd, a campaign strategist-turned-media-analyst, made the remarks in a tweet on Sunday.

“Deep in their hearts the Republicans in Congress know that if Obama had done one tenth of what President Trump has done they would have voted to impeach and convict him,” Dowd wrote. “And Fox News would have been cheering them on. And Trump would have been pushing for it from the sidelines.”

Deep in their hearts The republicans in Congress know that if Obama had done one tenth of what president trump has done they would have voted to impeach and convict him. And Fox News would have been cheering them on. And trump would have been pushing for it from the sidelines.

Remember republiKlans spent months at a time SCREAMING about mustard, suit colors, bowing "too low" to the Saudi's, golfing (can you believe it?), Michele's lack of sleeves, "apology tours," holding coffee while saluting, not donning scuba gear and fixing the Deep Water Horizon spill personally, the evils of drinking water, tearing up while comforting the nation after elementary school children were slaughtered by AR-15, "date night(s)" and the UN "blue-helmets" taking away all their guns after rounding them up in "abandoned Walmarts" connected by underground high-speed railways in Texas. (Which is kinda amazing considering the one from LA to Vegas has still yet to be built...in the open, no less....)

The last is 100% true. Seriously - look it up. Sen. Raphael Cruz actually CALLED THE PENTAGON for confirmation after so many of his "concerned" constituents flooded his phones over "Jade-Helm" or whatever.

I can't believe I forgot - Benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Remember republiKlans spent months at a time SCREAMING about mustard, suit colors, bowing "too low" to the Saudi's, golfing (can you believe it?), Michele's lack of sleeves, "apology tours," holding coffee while saluting, not donning scuba gear and fixing the Deep Water Horizon spill personally, the evils of drinking water, tearing up while comforting the nation after elementary school children were slaughtered by AR-15, "date night(s)" and the UN "blue-helmets" taking away all their guns after rounding them up in "abandoned Walmarts" connected by underground high-speed railways in Texas. (Which is kinda amazing considering the one from LA to Vegas has still yet to be built...in the open, no less....)

The last is 100% true. Seriously - look it up. Sen. Raphael Cruz actually CALLED THE PENTAGON for confirmation after so many of his "concerned" constituents flooded his phones over "Jade-Helm" or whatever.

I can't believe I forgot - Benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........

Poor thing.

Seems that beanie is becoming MORE AND MORE UNHINGED each and every passing day.

Get some HELP beanie.

Mental Health Counselors, Facilities, and Programs in Jupiter, Florida

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/local-rehab-resources/florida/jupiter/mental-health/#gref

Here beanie.....

Warning Signs and Symptoms

To learn more about symptoms that are specific to a particular mental illness, search under Mental Health Information.The following are signs that your loved one may want to speak to a medical or mental health professional.

It is especially important to pay attention to sudden changes in thoughts and behaviors. Also keep in mind that the onset of several of the symptoms below, and not just any one change, indicates a problem that should be assessed. The symptoms below should not be due to recent substance use or another medical condition.

If you or someone you know is in crisis now, seek help immediately. Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to reach a 24 hour crisis center or dial 911 for immediate assistance.

In Adults, Young Adults and Adolescents:

• Confused thinking
  • Prolonged depression (sadness or irritability)
  • Feelings of extreme highs and lows
  • Excessive fears, worries and anxieties
  • Social withdrawal
  • Dramatic changes in eating or sleeping habits
  • Strong feelings of anger
  • Strange thoughts (delusions)
  • Seeing or hearing things that aren't there (hallucinations)
  • Growing inability to cope with daily problems and activities
  • Suicidal thoughts
  • Numerous unexplained physical ailments
  • Substance use

Parnas is credible. He is testifying to protect himself from becoming another "fall guy" for Trump.

Once the SDNY indicted Parnas, and put him in jail, the attorney, John Dowd, who Trump had "provided to Parnas," tried to get him to keep quiet for Trump's sake like many others have done, and wound up in prison.

Parnas wasn't about to be Trump's patsy. 

He's telling the truth, but neither the Trumpanzees nor the morally degenerate Republican Senators want to hear it!!!

28 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

ROFLMAO!!!

Notice all the "he is likely", "probably accidentally" and a WHOLE HOST of other "It might be's" in this farce of a story.

But hell, that's ALL it takes for a SCHITSTAIN beanie to call it "Truth"!!!

except he was at a small birthday party with trump on gary busey jrs birthday  25 years ago. just be a man for once and admit you are ok with a dirtbag crook as your preznit? can you be a man just this once 3 votes?

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

except he was at a small birthday party with trump on gary busey jrs birthday  25 years ago. just be a man for once and admit you are ok with a dirtbag crook as your preznit? can you be a man just this once 3 votes?

bringing up the past again... it's all libtards have anymore!!!

Beanie,

Why wasn't Lev called as a witness during the House 'inquiry'?

4 reasons.

1.  Lev is a used-car salesman.

2.  Lev is pathological liar.

3. Lev is on edge of going to prison for a long time.

4.  High-power lawyers-wolves like Cruz, Gowdy, Ratcliffe , and Jordan would chew

the meat off of Lev's bones before breakfast.

Have a nice day...…..(loser)……….😎

7 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

Parnas is credible. He is testifying to protect himself from becoming another "fall guy" for Trump.

Once the SDNY indicted Parnas, and put him in jail, the attorney, John Dowd, who Trump had "provided to Parnas," tried to get him to keep quiet for Trump's sake like many others have done, and wound up in prison.

Parnas wasn't about to be Trump's patsy. 

He's telling the truth, but neither the Trumpanzees nor the morally degenerate Republican Senators want to hear it!!!

You obliviously just don't know what you are talking about.

"Put a sock it"

Fonzie               😎

14 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Beanie,

Why wasn't Lev called as a witness during the House 'inquiry'?

4 reasons.

1.  Lev is a used-car salesman.

2.  Lev is pathological liar.

3. Lev is on edge of going to prison for a long time.

4.  High-power lawyers-wolves like Cruz, Gowdy, Ratcliffe , and Jordan would chew

the meat off of Lev's bones before breakfast.

Have a nice day...…..(loser)……….😎

yes lev was working for trump doing his dirty woark and now you are saying he can't be believed because he got caught doing trumps dirty work. do you even realize how silly that sounds????

then agin when you know he is guilty you work the excuses ya gots

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

huh? yes because the past proves that trump knew parnas quite well and for quite a long time. that never occurred to you did it?

Parnas is under indictment now!!!! So you are bringing another liar to testify? TOO FUNNY

5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

yes lev was working for trump doing his dirty woark and now you are saying he can't be believed because he got caught doing trumps dirty work. do you even realize how silly that sounds????

then agin when you know he is guilty you work the excuses ya gots

Good am, Ramar,

Let me give you some friendly advise.

The Parnas horse......is a weak horse.

Nancy won't bet good money on Parnas. 

Nor should you.

7 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Parnas is under indictment now!!!! So you are bringing another liar to testify? TOO FUNNY

he is under indictment for committing crimes for trump. you didn't know this? jesus and we let you own guns and vote???????????????????

man you are one irresponsible citizen. if you even are a citizen

Just now, Taipan said:

Good am, Ramar,

Let me give you some friendly advise.

The Parnas horse......is a weak horse.

Nancy won't bet good money on Parnas. 

Nor should you.

I see so a crimional who got caught red handed doing trumps dirty work should not testify against his mob boss because he was doing crooked things for said mobster?

LOL