epstiens best pal

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

why would trump have alan dirtowitz as a lawyer when this is the clown that got epstein a plea deal in 2008 that allowed him to continue to rape children.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/second-woman-says-jeffrey-epstein-directed-her-to-have-sex-with-alan-dershowitz

In case you didn't know Gomer...lawyers are supposed to defend their clients to the best of their ability, even if we don't like the outcome sometimes.

It is the job of a defense attorney to argue on behalf of their client.  They do so for everyone they represent...rather they like them, respect them, or wouldn’t want to associate with them socially.  In this country, every accused is entitled to due process, the presumption of innocence and a full throated defense.

That is true even if you think it shouldn’t be true.

8 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

It is the job of a defense attorney to argue on behalf of their client.  They do so for everyone they represent...rather they like them, respect them, or wouldn’t want to associate with them socially.  In this country, every accused is entitled to due process, the presumption of innocence and a full throated defense.

That is true even if you think it shouldn’t be true.

hairyGOATfuc'ker is a NAZI that thinks that NAZI justice is the best kind.

You know, where you can be CHARGED with a crime and then have to PROVE you are innocent!!!

And you don't get any lawyer to defend you since you are guilty from the get go and conviction is assured.

"Did we suspend the Bill of Rights and any modicum of due process?" Collins asked. "I don't care if you think this president ought to be impeached or not. This is irrelevant. This should bother everybody with how it came to be..."

"When the Democratic left made a promise that, 'We're going to impeach him,' and it takes means, motives and opportunity. The means was how they can do it. The motive was that they didn't like him. They hated the way the economy was doing," Collins explained. "They looked at their 2020 field and said, 'This is a disaster' and said, 'You know, we got to do everything to investigate him, to harass him, do everything we can.'"

9 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

hairyGOATfuc'ker is a NAZI that thinks that NAZI justice is the best kind.

You know, where you can be CHARGED with a crime and then have to PROVE you are innocent!!!

And you don't get any lawyer to defend you since you are guilty from the get go and conviction is assured.

I see so when sheriff joe harassed people with brown skin and made them prove the committed no crimes, you and randy paul were furious that he violated their rights, right?

lmfao

14 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I see so when sheriff joe harassed people with brown skin and made them prove the committed no crimes, you and randy paul were furious that he violated their rights, right?

lmfao

Ok, schitstain, here is YOUR CHANCE to PROVE that Sheriff Joe MADE PEOPLE PROVE they were INNOCENT!!!

BRING ON YOUR PROOF OR LOSE AGAIN!!! @kfools

3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

"Did we suspend the Bill of Rights and any modicum of due process?" Collins asked. "I don't care if you think this president ought to be impeached or not. This is irrelevant. This should bother everybody with how it came to be..."

"When the Democratic left made a promise that, 'We're going to impeach him,' and it takes means, motives and opportunity. The means was how they can do it. The motive was that they didn't like him. They hated the way the economy was doing," Collins explained. "They looked at their 2020 field and said, 'This is a disaster' and said, 'You know, we got to do everything to investigate him, to harass him, do everything we can.'"

Hairball is a hypocritical phony little moonbat. 

‘Underage Girls’ On Epstein’s Plane When Clinton Flew On It, Says Investigative Journalist ...

V56XsVeu?format=jpg&name=600x314

Isn’t it Obvious? Jeffrey Epstein Was Murdered Because Dead Men Don’t Talk (About the Clintons ...

The photos of slick willie with underage girls at Epstein's NY townhouse have all been scubbed by Google.

Whether or not the action was intentional by Google, the tech giant appears to be obscuring image search results pertaining to Epstein and Clinton. Clinton has reportedly flown on Epstein’s private jet 26 times in various excursions around the world.

An image search of the names of Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein show pictures of Trump with Epstein among its top results. The perception is given that Trump is the real criminal, or somehow involved with Epstein’s illicit operation when there is no evidence that is the case.

http://en-volve.com/2019/07/10/busted-google-just-got-caught-scrubbing-photos-of-bill-clinton-with-jeffrey-epstein/

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

Ok, schitstain, here is YOUR CHANCE to PROVE that Sheriff Joe MADE PEOPLE PROVE they were INNOCENT!!!

BRING ON YOUR PROOF OR LOSE AGAIN!!! @kfools

a judge ordered him t stop violating the rights of people which he ignored. trump subsequently pardoned the pos. gee mike no wonder no one voted

for you, you are quite stupid even by trumpie standards. 

read it and weep 3 votres.

I won again.

ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/us/sheriff-joe-arpaio-convicted-arizona.html

1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

Hairball is a hypocritical phony little moonbat. 

‘Underage Girls’ On Epstein’s Plane When Clinton Flew On It, Says Investigative Journalist ...

V56XsVeu?format=jpg&name=600x314

Isn’t it Obvious? Jeffrey Epstein Was Murdered Because Dead Men Don’t Talk (About the Clintons ...

The photos of slick willie with underage girls at Epstein's NY townhouse have all been scubbed by Google.

Whether or not the action was intentional by Google, the tech giant appears to be obscuring image search results pertaining to Epstein and Clinton. Clinton has reportedly flown on Epstein’s private jet 26 times in various excursions around the world.

An image search of the names of Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein show pictures of Trump with Epstein among its top results. The perception is given that Trump is the real criminal, or somehow involved with Epstein’s illicit operation when there is no evidence that is the case.

http://en-volve.com/2019/07/10/busted-google-just-got-caught-scrubbing-photos-of-bill-clinton-with-jeffrey-epstein/

hey old timer, your little dirtowitz is the reason Epstein was able to rape young girls for 9 more years. 

that has to suck, but it is part of being a  assshole I suppose

14 minutes ago, harryramar said:

hey old timer, your little dirtowitz is the reason Epstein was able to rape young girls for 9 more years. 

that has to suck, but it is part of being a  assshole I suppose

You forgot to include slick willie in that drivel.

I never said I was a fan of dirtowitz, you weaselly little miserable lying hairball.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

No, mildly amused by your moonbat absurdity. You have no control or affect over my mood, hairball.  Your still a brainwashed liar!

oh I do apologize. I thought that with all your name calling you were pissed off like most rightists. 

5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

oh I do apologize. I thought that with all your name calling you were pissed off like most rightists. 

Nah, it is moonbats like you that are still pissed off because Trump defeated your anointed many titted empress. 

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

well we fixed that in 2018 and we impeached the caught guy.

Nov 2020 the American voters are going to change that"fix". The American voters have seen how much Trump has accomplished despite the do nothing Congress, especially still butt hurt House dim-0-craps who have been obsessed with their phony impeachment bullsh!t. 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Nov 2020 the American voters are going to change that"fix". The American voters have seen how much Trump has accomplished despite the do nothing Congress, especially still butt hurt House dim-0-craps who have been obsessed with their phony impeachment bullsh!t. 

yes he ended Obamacare, built the wall and mexico paid for it, he gave us really goodly healthcare at a very good price, he lowered prescription drugs as he promised and he beat the mueller rap through obstruction and got impeached because he is so dirty he has to cheat at everything to win. 

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

yes he ended Obamacare, built the wall and mexico paid for it, he gave us really goodly healthcare at a very good price, he lowered prescription drugs as he promised and he beat the mueller rap through obstruction and got impeached because he is so dirty he has to cheat at everything to win. 

Harry...

Want a list of Obama's promises on the campaign trail?

3 hours ago, harryramar said:

why would trump have alan dirtowitz as a lawyer when this is the clown that got epstein a plea deal in 2008 that allowed him to continue to rape children.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/second-woman-says-jeffrey-epstein-directed-her-to-have-sex-with-alan-dershowitz

His best pal was that lady who hooked him up with putang 

3 hours ago, harryramar said:

This has already been disproven and is a total lie