leftwinger

Trump’s lawyers shouldn’t be allowed to use bogus legal arguments on impeachment

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

800,000th time you posted without further explanation. Give it a rest. You have nothing.

It’s obvious. It shouldn’t need explaining. You idiots opened up every single president to impeachment. 😂

You abused your powers in doing so but you brag about it like it’s something to be proud of. 

6 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

800,000th time you posted without further explanation. Give it a rest. You have nothing.

It is true, Deep Breath the ugly clown has nothing.

11 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

nothing

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is true, Deep Breath the ugly clown has nothing.

The fact it’s 100% partisan should be your first clue.

How about the second being no actual crime committed. 

The third being the lack of due process.

The fourth being democrats attempting to impeach as soon as he took office with one failed attempt. 

The fifth being democrats on record demanding Trump prove his innocence. 

Democrats clearly abused their power to try and overturn the 2016 election results and they are an immediate threat to our democracy.

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

Abuse of power, you incompetent pea brain. 

It would be an abuse of power if he told a person that he was to get a drink out of the hall fountain before he did because he was the President of the United States so stand back until I am finished with my drink.  Is that what you are trying to instigate?

1 hour ago, jefftec said:

The way this farce was conducted, it was the president that had his rights derailed.

......if you're a Democrat, you should be ashamed....

+10 !!

Well articulated.

Abuse of power, you incompetent pea brain. 

What is the legal statute for that law?  I can't find it. 

6 minutes ago, benhur said:

It would be an abuse of power if he told a person that he was to get a drink out of the hall fountain before he did because he was the President of the United States so stand back until I am finished with my drink.  Is that what you are trying to instigate?

Please don't try to engage in political debate. You are very bad at it.

Democrats Seek More Testimony and Evidence for Impeachment Trial

On Sunday, Representative Adam B. Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and the lead House impeachment manager, said he was concerned that the C.I.A. and the National Security Agency were withholding information about Ukraine out of fear of angering the president.

“The N.S.A. in particular is withholding what are potentially relevant documents to our oversight responsibilities on Ukraine, but also withholding documents potentially relevant that the senators might want to see during the trial,” Mr. Schiff, Democrat of California, said on ABC’s “This Week,” referring to the National Security Agency.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/19/us/politics/democrats-seek-testimony-impeachment.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

The cia and the nsa are both eyeball deep in democrats running those departments.  If they are holding up any documents I would be surprised.  They are dems working for a man they hate.  If there is damaging docs, the should have come out in the house ratrace.  what happened Addy?

8 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

The fact it’s 100% partisan should be your first clue.

How about the second being no actual crime committed. 

The third being the lack of due process.

The fourth being democrats attempting to impeach as soon as he took office with one failed attempt. 

The fifth being democrats on record demanding Trump prove his innocence. 

Democrats clearly abused their power to try and overturn the 2016 election results and they are an immediate threat to our democracy.

+100.

That is exactly right !!

Just now, leftwinger said:

OK, to you it would abuse of power and an impeachable offense if Trump told Addy shiffty that he could not come to the WH, unless Trump called him there personally.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Next week, Professor Dershowitz is going to school you in the proper way

to interpret...…..the U.S. Constitution.  I hear that the Professor is going to

give all Dems......a little "attitude adjustment".   I have got my beer and popcorn ready.          😎

Just now, Taipan said:

Next week, Professor Dershowitz is going to school you in the proper way

to interpret...…..the U.S. Constitution.  I hear that the Professor is going to

give all Dems......a little "attitude adjustment".   I have got my beer and popcorn ready.          😎

He's a whore. Paid to say stuff. 

"The argument that only criminal offenses are impeachable has died a thousand deaths in the writings of all the experts on the subject, but it staggers on like a vengeful zombie. In fact, there is no evidence that the phrase “high Crimes and Misdemeanors” was understood in the 1780s to mean indictable crimes."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/01/19/trumps-lawyers-shouldnt-be-allowed-use-bogus-legal-arguments-impeachment/

sad democrats are bringing bogus charges to the Senate... They are getting ready to suck another big nothing burger.

35 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

ok

So, you couldn't find a legal statute for this fabricated charge either?

54 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

ok

...-translation-

"I can't find a legal statute", and I capitulate!.....

.....got it !...

58 minutes ago, Taipan said:

+10 !!

Well articulated.

....it's a damaging game they're playing...

just disgraceful.

22 hours ago, leftwinger said:

your childishness is boring

Oh, did you watch the house impeachment inquiry.  Now there was pure display of childishness.  Was you bored of that.  I was.

Lets try one more time to give you a real good reason to charge Trump with abusing his power.  OK, I got it,  Only Trump or a Republican can fart in the WH.  Any one else will be thrown in jail for 2 weeks.  Now you have something to charge him with.  Is that in the articles of impeachment.  If not you missed a real opportunity.  What do you think?

The Constitution actually says “...treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.“

Notice the two words I made bold.