I accuse all the leftists in this forum of criminal acts and call for their immediate arrest and punishment

1AC

I charge all leftists on this forum to include left Winger Benson Harry the hump don't look now Scout zaro Xavier Slide Man Maineman but not limited to the above with the following crimes:

Sedition, conspiracy to commit sedition, fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud, beastiality, and necrophilia.

I have no proof, I can't substantiate any evidence to support the elements of the above crimes... You're just going to have to take my word for it... Because it's all true... Everyone knows it and it's common knowledge and therefore I believe they should be arrested and tried.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Giujo said:

I charge all leftists on this forum to include left Winger Benson Harry the hump don't look now Scout zaro Xavier Slide Man Maineman but not limited to the above with the following crimes:

Sedition, conspiracy to commit sedition, fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud, beastiality, and necrophilia.

I have no proof, I can't substantiate any evidence to support the elements of the above crimes... You're just going to have to take my word for it... Because it's all true... Everyone knows it and it's common knowledge and therefore I believe they should be arrested and tried.

You sound like a Democrat.

2 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

You sound like a Democrat.

6 minutes ago, Giujo said:

hitting the sauce a little early aren't you?

9 minutes ago, Giujo said:

I second the motion !!    

And I see your point !!          😊

Just now, Squatchman said:

And ludicrous 

he's drunk.... obviously.. he probably spent the afternoon with a male stripper showing the poor fellow the "business end of his nice dick" (he actually trolled after me one evening by offering that) and now he's feeling frisky.

Just now, maineman said:

he's drunk.... obviously.. he probably spent the afternoon with a male stripper showing the poor fellow the "business end of his nice dick" (he actually trolled after me one evening by offering that) and now he's feeling frisky.

Ahhh he's one of them guys.

Like duck.

Gobblers.

3 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

He's just mad that the clown is impeached and heading to a trial.

A trial where he will get the most votes for removal than any other president in history.

What a shame.

In a few weeks this BS will be behind us and you can get ready for his reelection

26 minutes ago, Giujo said:

You mad?

27 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Seduction to defending ideas of better tomorrow than human behavior has reached so far results in the same fruition as sedition,  just done in passive aggression not physical violence as both methodologies sustain corruption as governing human nature currently..

26 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

He's just mad that the clown is impeached and heading to a trial.

A trial where he will get the most votes for removal than any other president in history.

What a shame.

Where he will be exonerated

34 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I second the motion !!    

And I see your point !!          😊

Hey... I have new information for you regarding your concerns about the Senate not immediately asking for a vote to dismiss... Apparently the strategy is that instead of a vote to dismiss after hearing both sides they will have a vote whether or not to remove Trump... Which of course will result in a simple majority not to remove which then exonerates the president from the impeachment charge. So don't worry be happy!

47 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Bring it. I won't go quietly.