BIG PHARMA, EXPENSIVE DRUGS, AND ROTTEN CAPITALISTS.

Here is how to conquer the vicious, rotten, capitalists of this world, who prey on the population. 

With compassionate capitalism.  Example;  OxyContin made by Purdue Pharma.

1.  Give some those pills to the biologists and pharmaceutical engineers of Texas.

2.  Reverse engineer the recipe.

3.  Mass produce in generic form.

4.  Pass them out to the people of Texas like they were popcorn.  No cost to the Tax-Payer.

Just cover the cost of production and distribution.  Non Profit.  

The billionaire Sackler Family and Purdue Pharma won't like it much.  In fact, they will scream

bloody murder that their $5 pills are being sold in Texas at 25 cents/ea.  But I don't care what 

Sacklers want, or what they don't want.   They are feeding on my people.   I don't like it.  I want

the people of Texas to have full access to pain-killing drugs.  I want all factions across the

board to unify and  fight for low drug prices.   Let's all get together and do something good for

the American people.   If the Sacklers want to dance with us, we will teach them how to do the 

"Texas Two-Step".   Compassionate capitalism.

That's all.

P.S.  It was a post by X that started me thinking about high drug prices......(again).

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

That is the California plan. 

True.

I like their plan.

I support their plan.

This is why Cali Dems and TX GOP, and everyone else from all factions and all states,

should get together and slay this dragon for the American people.  I am miffed that

TX is not leading this parade.   But some of us have been all tied up trying to impeach

the Pres. for the last 3yrs. instead of conquering dragons for the Am. people.

42 minutes ago, Taipan said:

ninja-hillbilly_diemon-dave.jpg

Here is how to conquer the vicious, rotten, capitalists of this world, who prey on the population. 

forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

You Teabaggers/Trumpoids/NASCAR fans/Republicans/"conservatives" are always chasing symptoms.

You actually believe everyone falls for that routine.....continually putting "band-aids" on the symptoms.....so it looks like you're doing something....without all the effort required to actually fix problems??

KILL Medicare D!!!!

January 1, 2019

15 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

You Teabaggers/Trumpoids/NASCAR fans/Republicans/"conservatives" are always chasing symptoms.

You actually believe everyone falls for that routine.....continually putting "band-aids" on the symptoms.....so it looks like you're doing something....without all the effort required to actually fix problems??

Medicare Part D.

How does that lower drug prices?

Are you back on the crack-pipe, again?

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

1.  Give some those pills to the biologists and pharmaceutical engineers of Texas.

4.  Pass them out to the people of Texas like they were popcorn.  No cost to the Tax-Payer.

The billionaire Sackler Family and Purdue Pharma won't like it much.  In fact, they will scream

bloody murder that their $5 pills are being sold in Texas at 25 cents/ea.  But I don't care what 

Sacklers want, or what they don't want.   They are feeding on my people.   I don't like it.  I want

the people of Texas to have full access to pain-killing drugs.  I want all factions across the

board to unify and  fight for low drug prices.   Let's all get together and do something good for

the American people.   If the Sacklers want to dance with us, we will teach them how to do the 

That's all.

P.S.  It was a post by X that started me thinking about high drug prices......(again).

are you from texas or tenneessee?

where are the cheapo drugs trump promised? was he lying again?

after all, his lips were moving.

great idea, handout oxycontin to all Texans who voted for ted cruz.

6 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Medicare Part D.

How does that lower drug prices?

Are you back on the crack-pipe, again?

WHICH BIG-WORDS WERE CAUSING YOU SO MUCH TROUBLE, SKIPPY????

November 23, 2005

"Last week saw the launch of the enrollment period for the new Medicare prescription drug plan. Judging by the initial reception by beneficiaries, Congress and the market alike, the Medicare drug benefit is off to a rocky start. That should come as a surprise to no one for a program that was designed to fail.

For starters, the White House insisted that the final December 2003 Medicare Drug bill prohibit the government from negotiating prices directly with drug companies, a key demand of the pharmaceutical lobby. The same price leverage enjoyed by the Veterans Affairs Department and its program beneficiaries was surrendered by Medicare, with the predictable results described in the House report this week. In another poison pill added by the insurance and pharmaceutical lobbies, the Medicare Prescription Drug Modernization Act beginning in 2010 provides $ub$idie$ to private insurers to compete with traditional Medicare."

http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/000285.htm

hey taipon, trump promised lower drug prices to you suckers but ended up giving big pharma a taxcut instead.

you people have no self respect and he knows it and plays you for the suckers you are.

https://crooksandliars.com/2017/01/trump-breaks-promise-reduce-drug-prices

Yet another broken promise from Trump, this time concerning drug prices. After meeting with Big Pharma yesterday, Trump announced that he would not pursue a plan to negotiate better prices with them, but instead would just give them some tax cuts and deregulate their products.

Suddenly it is less important to Republicans that drugs be regulated. How odd.

Vox reports:

ADVERTISING

New drugs are generally covered by patent monopolies, so drug companies have a lot of pricing power; other companies can’t produce the same drug without paying royalties, so there’s little competition. But most countries use their nationalized health care systems to negotiate a good deal on drug prices. Manufacturing pills is cheap, so it’s usually still profitable for a company to sell medicine at a pretty steep discount.

The United States doesn’t have a nationalized health care system, but we do have Medicare for senior citizens, and since the USA is a very large country, that’s still a huge potential bulk purchaser. But a 2003 law written by congressional Republicans and signed by George W. Bush prohibits the federal government from using that negotiating power.

As recently as January 11, President-elect Trump was promising to revisit this policy.

“Pharma has a lot of lobbies, a lot of lobbyists and a lot of power. And there’s very little bidding on drugs,” he said at a press conference at Trump Tower in Manhattan. “We’re the largest buyer of drugs in the world, and yet we don’t bid properly.”

Apparently we still aren't going to bid properly. According to the pool reporter present at Trump's press conference following his meeting with PhRMA, he announced this:

I'll oppose anything that makes it harder for smaller, younger companies to take the risk of bringing their product to a vibrantly competitive market. That includes price-fixing by the biggest dog in the market, Medicare, which is what's happening. But we can increase competition and bidding wars, big time.

So what I want, we have to get lower prices, we have to get even better innovation and I want you to move your companies back into the United States. And I want you to manufacture in the United States. We're going to be lowering taxes, we're going to be getting rid of regulations that are unnecessary.

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Don't short-change Florida!

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

where are the cheapo drugs trump promised? was he lying again?

after all, his lips were moving.

great idea, handout oxycontin to all Texans who voted for ted cruz.

I think if we could smoke these Dems off their 3yr. witch-hunt, impeach thing, then we could

all get together and do some good for the American people.  Starting with cutting these

damn drugs prices in half.      But TDS seems to have overtaken the hearts and minds of 50%

of this nation.         😟

8 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

WHICH BIG-WORDS WERE CAUSING YOU SO MUCH TROUBLE, SKIPPY????

Oh, OK.

So the Big Pharma lobby controls all of our politicians, is that it?

Nothing is going to happen.

Well, I guess we are all just screwed, aren't we?         😥

13 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I think if we could smoke these Dems off their 3yr. witch-hunt, impeach thing, then we could

all get together and do some good for the American people.       😟

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Don't beg, Skippy.....it's bad-form. Besides.....it's much-too-late for all that.

SPANKY TRUMP HAS ALREADY BURNT ALL THOSE BRIDGES!!!

14 minutes ago, Taipan said:

all get together and do some good for the American people.  Starting with cutting these

damn drugs prices in half.      But TDS seems to have overtaken the hearts and minds of 50%

of this nation.         😟

trump had 2 long years with a gop congress and did nothing but bullshit you. ok , make that he lied to you and you rightists. that you enabled his lies and said nothing meant that he knew he could get away with anything from you people in the base. he shits on all of us because of you fools. now you want me to wipe it off and honor the clown? how about you fools grow a spine and make him deliver ?

yeah?

Just now, harryramar said:

trump had 2 long years with a gop congress and did nothing but bullshit you. ok , make that he lied to you and you rightists. that you enabled his lies and said nothing meant that he knew he could get away with anything from you people in the base. he shits on all of us because of you fools. now you want me to wipe it off and honor the clown? how about you fools grow a spine and make him deliver ?

yeah?

poor harry still pissed off hildacunt lost

9 minutes ago, harryramar said:

yeah?

"All my exes live in Texas.

That is why, I reside in Tennessee".

Garth Brooks

Paul Ryan, John McCain, and others were RINO's.

I despised them then for that fact.  And I still do.

39 minutes ago, harryramar said:

hey taipon, trump promised lower drug prices to you suckers but ended up giving big pharma a taxcut instead.

you people have no self respect and he knows it and plays you for the suckers you are.

https://crooksandliars.com/2017/01/trump-breaks-promise-reduce-drug-prices

Yet another broken promise from Trump, this time concerning drug prices. After meeting with Big Pharma yesterday, Trump announced that he would not pursue a plan to negotiate better prices with them, but instead would just give them some tax cuts and deregulate their products.

Suddenly it is less important to Republicans that drugs be regulated. How odd.

Vox reports:

ADVERTISING

New drugs are generally covered by patent monopolies, so drug companies have a lot of pricing power; other companies can’t produce the same drug without paying royalties, so there’s little competition. But most countries use their nationalized health care systems to negotiate a good deal on drug prices. Manufacturing pills is cheap, so it’s usually still profitable for a company to sell medicine at a pretty steep discount.

The United States doesn’t have a nationalized health care system, but we do have Medicare for senior citizens, and since the USA is a very large country, that’s still a huge potential bulk purchaser. But a 2003 law written by congressional Republicans and signed by George W. Bush prohibits the federal government from using that negotiating power.

As recently as January 11, President-elect Trump was promising to revisit this policy.

“Pharma has a lot of lobbies, a lot of lobbyists and a lot of power. And there’s very little bidding on drugs,” he said at a press conference at Trump Tower in Manhattan. “We’re the largest buyer of drugs in the world, and yet we don’t bid properly.”

Apparently we still aren't going to bid properly. According to the pool reporter present at Trump's press conference following his meeting with PhRMA, he announced this:

I'll oppose anything that makes it harder for smaller, younger companies to take the risk of bringing their product to a vibrantly competitive market. That includes price-fixing by the biggest dog in the market, Medicare, which is what's happening. But we can increase competition and bidding wars, big time.

So what I want, we have to get lower prices, we have to get even better innovation and I want you to move your companies back into the United States. And I want you to manufacture in the United States. We're going to be lowering taxes, we're going to be getting rid of regulations that are unnecessary.

Well if that case, then I will start a pharmaceutical company in Austin,

become Governor of Texas, and run bootleg drugs all over the U.S.

Our politicians work for us.  Maybe we must do a little arm-twisting

to get this ball rolling.   

25 minutes ago, Taipan said:

"All my exes live in Texas.

That is why, I reside in Tennessee".

Garth Brooks

Paul Ryan, John McCain, and others were RINO's.

I despised them then for that fact.  And I still do.

Paul Ryan now sits on the board of directors of Fox. McCain is decomposing

As usual Trump* overstated the influence he has on drug prices. Most drugs are imported and to get lower prices one needs the cooperation of other nations. The bestest deal maker had a shot with Canada and his new NAFTA but he flunked, fugged it up

* impeached

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

That's all.

Image result for pharma hillary images