Faith/Superstition-Based Anti-Abortionists; STAY IN YOUR LANE!!!!

conquerorworm.jpg

Faith/Superstition-Based Anti-Abortionists;

STAY IN YOUR LANE!!!!

January 14, 2020

"Last week, the full Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals announced it would hear arguments in a challenge to HB 214, an Ohio law criminalizing abortion if even part of a person’s reason for seeking the abortion is a fetal diagnosis of Down syndrome.

Politicians have packaged this law somewhat differently from the 20 other abortion restrictions enacted in Ohio since 2011, but make no mistake: This is just another not-so-thinly-veiled attempt to push abortion out of reach.

Proponents of these bans claim that their goal is to protect the rights of people with disabilities. Such attempts to co-opt the mantle of disability rights to ban abortion are not only hypocritical but also deeply offensive.

Instead, what HB 214 does, indeed, the only thing it does, is take away an individuals ability to make one of lifes most deeply personal decisions and turn it over to politicians.

The hypocrisy is stunning: While Ohio politicians are passing abortion bans under the guise of disability rights, Ohio parents of children with disabilities are struggling to afford the services their children need to thrive.

For years, we have seen politicians push medically unnecessary abortion restrictions in the name of women’s health and use junk science to defend unconstitutional bans on abortion.

Now, they are advancing their extreme anti-abortion agenda by claiming abortion bans are necessary to protect people with disabilities from discrimination. Enough is enough.

Under no circumstances should politicians be allowed to force any individual to make particular decisions about reproduction, including forcing them to become a parent against their will, depriving them of the ability to become a parent, or interrogating their own decisions about pregnancy. That hurts all of us."

18 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Instead, what HB 214 does, indeed, the only thing it does, is take away an individuals ability to make one of lifes most deeply personal decisions and turn it over to politicians.

So you SCHITSTAINS love "playing God" huh???

Taking away you "right" to BE YOUR OWN GOD is disturbing for you, huh???

Proud single issue voter. I don't care how well the trains ran under Hitler, the genocide of undesirables was a nonstarter. Same reason I could never vote for anyone that supports abortion regardless of any positive political position they might take. Can't support infanticide. 

amazing how one can use the title to figure out those proabortion are idealists and malcontents about life being specifically alive now centered by ever changing details compounding personal choices until dead.

the social who doesn't change the what one is conception to decomposed, just how they direct others or have their behavior directed cradle to grave.  

49 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

scared-and-sweating-smiley-emoticon.gif

Proud single issue voter. I don't care how well the trains ran under Hitler, the genocide of undesirables was a nonstarter. Same reason I could never vote for anyone that supports abortion regardless of any positive political position they might take. Can't support infanticide. 

pearly-gates-of-heaven-3d-model-max-obj-

big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

SuperstitiousGOT IT!!

50 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

but you constantly elect others promising you real doesn't count and ideology is all that matters from now on.

1 minute ago, Phoenix68 said:
  21 minutes ago, sole result said:

d565305ba4eb4c1ff7e5eb07feebdb4d--photog

amazing how one can use the title to figure out..... 7043.gif

fainting-smiley-emoticon.gif

amazing how things change from what I said and what you quote me as saying. so let me copy and paste my original post to show everyone just how dishonest and corrupt you became serving flase narratives your entire time being alive now.

24 minutes ago, sole result said:

amazing how one can use the title to figure out those proabortion are idealists and malcontents about life being specifically alive now centered by ever changing details compounding personal choices until dead.

the social who doesn't change the what one is conception to decomposed, just how they direct others or have their behavior directed cradle to grave.  

1 minute ago, Phoenix68 said:

diversion is all you physically have intellectually playing out a character on the world stage acting like nobody can comprehend what eternity has always been while ignored by all those directing social outcomes from now on.

Reality's 8 corners of triangulating each ancestor occupying space now,  great grandparents, grandparents, parents, great grandchildren, latitude, longitude, attitude, platitude.  Simultanously here as spontaneously added to reproductions as existed and existing so far.