Are all political ideologies based on self interest

leave me alone, i don't care about me i have this nice big pile of stuff and its mine you cant have any of it go away or i will shoot you

i great i am your leader it was ordained by god you shall do my bidding my little play thing

hey man give me some more free stuff, i've got rights

or

just treat people the way you'd like to be treated

are  all political stands motivated by self interest, or are some people truly altruistic, or are they just Trying to look good?

5 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

leave me alone, i don't care about me i have this nice big pile of stuff and its mine you cant have any of it go away or i will shoot you

i great i am your leader it was ordained by god you shall do my bidding my little play thing

hey man give me some more free stuff, i've got rights

or

just treat people the way you'd like to be treated

are  all political stands motivated by self interest, or are some people truly altruistic, or are they just Trying to look good?

No, they are based on speculation life is larger than the total sum reproductions living at the same time as eternally changing people of the population from now on.

3 hours ago, sole result said:

No, they are based on speculation life is larger than the total sum reproductions living at the same time as eternally changing people of the population from now on.

"He not busy being born is busy dying."

5 hours ago, Old Mack said:

"He not busy being born is busy dying."

Physical fate since conception, only exist while spontaneously here and destiny since conceived, simultaneously present alive or dead until decomposed. The simplicity of simultaneous time as spaced apart be it inorganic universal positions or reproduced organic displacements limited to the atmosphere of their origin.

What does that mean socially and ancestrally, This atmosphere is the mythical Garden Of Eden always was for humans ignoring life is a simultaneously existing event conception to dead, and dead to decomposed where one's body developed from a single fertilized cell never is reproduced a second time.

What does exist is never the same total sum of the whole universe as it was, again.  Reason why time never waits for anyone is time doesn't go anywhere as measured by clocks and calendars comparing the distance a species/ancestral progression lasts as reproducing so far or not anymore.

Compounding results from simple specific positions simultaneously here randomly spontaneously adding details from now on. < kinetic evolution as universally centered to individual points of displaced now in plain sight until some species historically ignores how life works here.

Seeking instant gratification, it erodes with the next belief reality is all anyone needs to believe life is larger than reproductions present.  

Seeking instant gratification, it erodes with the next belief reality is all anyone needs to believe life is larger than reproductions present.  

I've heard newborn babies wailin' like a mournin' dove
And old men with broken teeth stranded without love
Do I understand your question, man, is it hopeless and forlorn

Come in, she said I'll give ya shelter from the storm

...I bargained for salvation and she gave me a lethal dose
I offered up my innocence I got repaid with scorn.

When I worked at the Post Office...I met Larry Person a VET who served as a medic in Vietnam.  

One time as we spoke my fellow employee lifted his shirt and showed numerous bullet scars. I said to him...Dam Nam must have been rough. He replied...Nam...I got these in San Antonio, TX;  a man caught me in the middle of having sex with his wife.

Hitler wrote nature does not seek to correct imperfections, natures only drive is reproduction. Which can be interrupted as saying the greatest force in mankind (other than gravity) is longing towards the future rather than the present.  The hormonal influence that greatly affects young men (and sometimes young women) for a moment's pleasure is a trait very active today even tho it was inherited from the cavemen.

41 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I've heard newborn babies wailin' like a mournin' dove
And old men with broken teeth stranded without love
Do I understand your question, man, is it hopeless and forlorn

Come in, she said I'll give ya shelter from the storm

...I bargained for salvation and she gave me a lethal dose
I offered up my innocence I got repaid with scorn.

When I worked at the Post Office...I met Larry Person a VET who served as a medic in Vietnam.  

One time as we spoke my fellow employee lifted his shirt and showed numerous bullet scars. I said to him...Dam Nam must have been rough. He replied...Nam...I got these in San Antonio, TX;  a man caught me in the middle of having sex with his wife.

Hitler wrote nature does not seek to correct imperfections, natures only drive is reproduction. Which can be interrupted as saying the greatest force in mankind (other than gravity) is longing towards the future rather than the present.  The hormonal influence that greatly affects young men (and sometimes young women) for a moment's pleasure is a trait very active today even tho it was inherited from the cavemen.

How does one intellectually control what is eternally separated now as individually positioned as separate lifetimes from now on?  Nature and natural are two separate entities as nature is individually here, natural is all the individuals living at the same time.

Time relativity tables imprinting borders on a model of the earth's surface constantly rotating by event horizons never changing position due to perpetually balancing so far makes people wish time were mobile and living statistically averaged by clocks and calendars ancestrally positioned historically until extinction comes about.

Keep your language arts promising better tomorrows in trade for total obedience to your social theater of doubt training brains to mind each reproduction added from now on..

1 hour ago, sole result said:

Keep your language arts promising better tomorrows in trade for total obedience to your social theater of doubt training brains to mind each reproduction added from now on..

Your use of key prepositional phrases is lacking.

Tho this is not a direct link BUT you are wise enough to see the parallels.

So as I told you before:

Hyponymy shows the relationship between a generic term (hypernym) and a specific instance of it (hyponym). A hyponym is a word or phrase whose semantic field is more specific than its hypernym. The semantic field of a hypernym, also known as a superordinate, is broader than that of a hyponym. An approach to the relationship between hyponyms and hypernyms is to view a hypernym as consisting of hyponyms. This, however, becomes more difficult with abstract words such as imagine, understand and knowledge.

While hyponyms are typically used to refer to nouns, it can also be used on other parts of speech. Like nouns, hypernyms in verbs are words that refer to a broad category of actions. For example, verbs such as stare, gaze, view and peer can also be considered hyponyms of the verb look, which is their hypernym.

Strictly speaking, the meaning relation between hyponyms and hypernyms applies to lexical items of the same word class (or parts of speech), and holds between senses rather than words. For example the word shun means to purposely ignore someone's post where as just not reading them can not be considered shunning in the pure sense.

You do not link you thoughts together with simple words which would make them easier to understand.

In other words...it is 4th and inches and we are left to consider what would be the best case.  Should we punt...(which would be fundamental) or make the money changers happy with a unexpected move and add excitement; despite the knowledge we have acquired over a lifetime. BUT the raw is not to win...it is to entertain and have a good time enjoying life. This in to say having to win is not a good time for some BUT when it rules thier life maybe it would have been better for them to stay in bed. 

Thus proving...sometimes even the obvious can be misunderstood.

Image result for Hyponymy

12 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

So as I told you before:

Hyponymy shows the relationship between a generic term (hypernym) and a specific instance of it (hyponym). A hyponym is a word or phrase whose semantic field is more specific than its hypernym. The semantic field of a hypernym, also known as a superordinate, is broader than that of a hyponym. An approach to the relationship between hyponyms and hypernyms is to view a hypernym as consisting of hyponyms. This, however, becomes more difficult with abstract words such as imagine, understand and knowledge.

While hyponyms are typically used to refer to nouns, it can also be used on other parts of speech. Like nouns, hypernyms in verbs are words that refer to a broad category of actions. For example, verbs such as stare, gaze, view and peer can also be considered hyponyms of the verb look, which is their hypernym.

Strictly speaking, the meaning relation between hyponyms and hypernyms applies to lexical items of the same word class (or parts of speech), and holds between senses rather than words. For example the word shun means to purposely ignore someone's post where as just not reading them can not be considered shunning in the pure sense.

You do not link you thoughts together with simple words which would make them easier to understand.

In other words...it is 4th and inches and we are left to consider what would be the best case.  Should we punt...(which would be fundamental) or make the money changers happy with a unexpected move and add excitement; despite the knowledge we have acquired over a lifetime. BUT the raw is not to win...it is to entertain and have a good time enjoying life. This in to say having to win is not a good time for some BUT when it rules thier life maybe it would have been for them to stay in bed. 

series parallels are still simultaneously taking place while each is spontaneously going on at the same time.  your statistically compounding facts are always a rounded off summation of people making choices observing the ideas anything outside of eternally contained to the moment is possible and all the facts historically used in directing current events from now on cannot disprove what every section of interpretations categorizes people by social behavior serving the possibilities life has to be larger than just living as eternally separated now.

Yet every brain since the fertilize cell grew a body from nothing previously existing to replace those making the conception to sustain the numbers populating the atmosphere as never before achieved from now on until trained to mind social narratives after birth.

all humans have left is pretending to be more than their point of genetic displacement making denial a social greater good and honesty crimes against humanity. That sure as hell doesn't complicate the simplicity of life never exceeds the moment here 24/7 400 generations in a row promises better tomorrow than what society has done so far.  Everything stays dishonest policies and corrupted leaders taking advantage of those recognizing life is limited to adapt or become extinct from now on.

14 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

So as I told you before:

In other words...it is 4th and inches and we are left to consider what would be the best case.  Should we punt...(which would be fundamental) or make the money changers happy with a unexpected move and add excitement; despite the knowledge we have acquired over a lifetime. BUT the raw is not to win...it is to entertain and have a good time enjoying life. This in to say having to win is not a good time for some BUT when it rules thier life maybe it would have been better for them to stay in bed. 

Image result for Hyponymy

flat plane interrpetation to separate details by a 24/7 mantra when living is a simultaneously event compared to balancing points that never change position from the compounding spontaneously here reproductions adding details never remaining the results reached so far.

Content existed before context became a method of ignoring being alive at the same time.

10 minutes ago, sole result said:

Content existed before context became a method of ignoring being alive at the same time.

You have never been cyber wronger in you life.

If being content existed before context became a method of ignoring being alive...mankind would have staved.

8 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

You have never been cyber wronger in you life.

If being content existed before context became a method of ignoring being alive...mankind would have staved.

How does intellectual corruption get corrected as historically practiced every generation since societal eovlution started?  Get brains to change their trained mind developed after birth to sustain doubt from now on.

Doesn't take destroying those that won't comply to how life actually functions in plain sight like serving contextual humanity does. Just why living is never the same total sum reached individually here from now on.

Same species, same atmosphere never the same compounding details and reproductions alive again. Reality simplifies denying one's actual point of remaining proportioned to the whole population so far as the planet rotates, moon orbits, both revolve around the star as the solar system spirals in its galactic home among all galaxies being perpetually balancing to everything is exactly all things taking place now, simultaneously all the time.

Same species, same atmosphere never the same compounding details and reproductions alive again. 

By atmosphere do you mean the air we breath or the environment we grew up in ?

Bob Dylan wrote ...If there is a original thought out there I could use it right now. 

Compounding details are always the same...they just happen to different people at different times...which gives humanity an illusion of being different.  It is the same theory / reality with reproductions (being) alive again...just on the other end of the spectrum.

3 hours ago, Old Mack said:

By atmosphere do you mean the air we breath or the environment we grew up in ?

Bob Dylan wrote ...If there is a original thought out there I could use it right now. 

Compounding details are always the same...they just happen to different people at different times...which gives humanity an illusion of being different.  It is the same theory / reality with reproductions (being) alive again...just on the other end of the spectrum.

If I say geographical area or within this planet's atmosphere why do you get confused at what i9s stated from the outside into each ancestral lifetime occupying space exactly where they existed conception to decomposed so far.

I put the history of humanity back into Pandora's box of promised tomorrows in exchange for ignoring life doesn't exceed simultaneously alive in order of reproductions changing the people from now on as it did since the species became part of the food chain of chain changing shape and form without destroying the energy maintaining universal perpetual balancing a constant new total sum so far specific to each reproduction pretending intellect designed time as spaced apart ancestrally corrupting the next generation until extinction just so 1% can dictate how the other 99% pay to play roles in denying now is eternity.

7 hours ago, Old Mack said:

38dd77d3-cf2f-45b8-bcc0-cae923faaa4a_zps

left or right? the right hand is holding air while inciting others to ignore life as it actually exists or his ideology will ruin anyone that doesn't pay rent to his ideology for occupying space now as a natural point of ancestral displacement sustaining the populaiton of homo sapiens until extinction..