Members of white supremacy group ‘the Base’ charged with plotting to kill antifa couple

Authorities in Georgia on Friday charged three alleged members of a violent white supremacist group known as “the Base” with plotting to murder anti-fascist activists — one day after the FBI said it arrested three other alleged members in Maryland and Delaware on federal charges.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/01/18/the-base-white-supremacist-arrests/

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, leftwinger said:

Authorities in Georgia on Friday charged three alleged members of a violent white supremacist group known as “the Base” with plotting to murder anti-fascist activists — one day after the FBI said it arrested three other alleged members in Maryland and Delaware on federal charges.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/01/18/the-base-white-supremacist-arrests/

1dd.jpg

9 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Authorities in Georgia on Friday charged three alleged members of a violent white supremacist...

In the meantime it was either 136 or 142 Negros that were shot in cities that have been controlled DEMs (for the last 50 years) over the weekend. 

79c25a88add6086d739d4658c022adea--halloween-costumes-scarecrow-halloween-decorations.jpg

Just now, lewstherin said:

report it. believe me. wouldn't be the 1st time some dumb ass on this forum reported me to the FBI. lol

Don't really care. Just pointing out that you made an explicit threat of violence.

I won't even report it to the moderators, because they're all jackazzes.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Don't really care. Just pointing out that you made an explicit threat of violence.

I won't even report it to the moderators, because they're all jackazzes.

lol. i'm not stupid. i know what constitutes a legal threat. just throwing the tiny word "if" in that sentence negates any criminal act. sorry. ha ha

"Police say the men wanted to kill a Georgia married couple who were “high-ranking” members of the far-left antifa movement in retaliation for exposing white supremacists online.

The suspects recruited, strategized and practiced in paramilitary training camps as part of a group that seeks to overthrow the U.S. government, launch a “race war” and create a “white ethno-state,” authorities say."