Jump to content
Chuck!

Tyranny in Virginia

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I  fail to see how that is any sort of allegory, so I would appreciate how it was any sort of allegory.

Were the entire trial of Jesus and the Crucifixion itself all allegories?

when they went to take jesus despite the fact that he was preaching openly they apparently didn't know what he looked like.they came at night which symbolizes spiritual darkness jesus  asked them  " who seek ye"?

they responded jesus of Nazareth ( salvation). he told them I Am. the scribes later added the word "he" but italicized it to show it was their word. the news that I AM is their salvation stunned them so much that they all fell down in shock. I AM is the name of god, first person present tense of the verb " to be". you cannot say god's name without self identifying with god.

the news shocked the so called religious leaders because then as now they worshipped a god outside his creation and outside themselves. they did not follow the spirit of the law.

the high priests and the scribes represent the letter of the law and not the spirit. malchus means judge. peter means faith. when peter cut off the ear of the high priests servant he was trying to physically remove the quality of understanding ( cutting of the ear) through violence which was rebuked.

faith through understanding should always come with spiritual discernment not by force.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, harryramar said:

when they went to take jesus despite the fact that he was preaching openly they apparently didn't know what he looked like.they came at night which symbolizes spiritual darkness jesus  asked them  " who seek ye"?

they responded jesus of Nazareth ( salvation). he told them I Am. the scribes later added the word "he" but italicized it to show it was their word. the news that I AM is their salvation stunned them so much that they all fell down in shock. I AM is the name of god, first person present tense of the verb " to be". you cannot say god's name without self identifying with god.

the news shocked the so called religious leaders because then as now they worshipped a god outside his creation and outside themselves. they did not follow the spirit of the law.

the high priests and the scribes represent the letter of the law and not the spirit. malchus means judge. peter means faith. when peter cut off the ear of the high priests servant he was trying to physically remove the quality of understanding ( cutting of the ear) through violence which was rebuked.

faith through understanding should always come with spiritual discernment not by force.

 

Either the event you mentioned was a real action, or it was a fictional made up tale. It cannot be both, I find your explanation to be profoundly silly.

Who knows what really happened? I wasn't there, and the authors of the Gospels are entirely unknown. Third hand information at best.

Jesus should have written his own Gospel.

 

I regard cutting off people's ears to be violent. It is NOT  the opposite of using force.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

So you want people to die?

of course i don't want PEOPLE to die. just communists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, harryramar said:

that's right herr trump already announced there were very fine Nazis there. makes ya proud, ain;t. I betcha jesus and his dad were both Nazis. heck they even said no jews in heaven. end of story.

no he didn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, harryramar said:

that's right herr trump already announced there were very fine Nazis there. makes ya proud, ain;t. I betcha jesus and his dad were both Nazis. heck they even said no jews in heaven. end of story.

 

Lyin' Communist.

 

1233545_179141705605930_48228735_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Either the event you mentioned was a real action, or it was a fictional made up tale. It cannot be both, I find your explanation to be profoundly silly.

Who knows what really happened? I wasn't there, and the authors of the Gospels are entirely unknown. Third hand information at best.

Jesus should have written his own Gospel.

 

I regard cutting off people's ears to be violent. It is NOT  the opposite of using force.

it is foolishness t the greeks ( the learned) and to the jews ( the religious elite) it is a stumbling block.

of course it probably never happened.

why would people fall to the ground when jesus said  I AM?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lewstherin said:

no he didn't.

some of the Nazis were fine people. the ones in the maga hats I presume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Lyin' Communist.

 

1233545_179141705605930_48228735_n.jpg

he said there were fine people on both sides. one side was made up of 

you Nazis 

the otherside was made up of real americans

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

some of the Nazis were fine people. the ones in the maga hats I presume.

he never once said the word nazis. as a matter of fact, any neo-nazi presence there was minimal, although i realize the fake

news you watch tried to imply otherwise. i mean.....you can try to spread your horse$hit all you like. but the fact is? it's horse$hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Perhaps they should allow only the kind of weapons that were available to the people in 1787: one shot muskets and other black powder weapons. That is what Jefferson had in mind.

 

Wrong.  Jefferson was fully aware of arms and their use, AND of the growing technology of repeating weapons.  He was one of the strongest proponents of an armed citizenry to oppose and deter governmental tyranny with equivalent weaponry.

 

If you truly believe that nonsensical comment you just posted, then delete it off this forum, throw your computer in the trash, and rewrite that crap you posted on parchment with a quill pen, and have a messenger on a horse carry it my way.  THAT was the form of correspondence available in 1787.  Do you think THAT "is what Jefferson had in mind"??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Zaro said:

It's the gov duty to protect the public.

 

The courts have decisively ruled that the government does NOT have that duty.

 

20 hours ago, Zaro said:

The American public wants those wannabe Rambo's off the street

 

That you think the cowardly masses of sheep you are part of represent "the American public" just reveals your fundamental ignorance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

 

The courts have decisively ruled that the government does NOT have that duty.

 

 

That you think the cowardly masses of sheep you are part of represent "the American public" just reveals your fundamental ignorance.

I take it you gonna get your armed ass arrested tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaro said:

I take it you gonna get your armed ass arrested tomorrow

 

I take it you're a blithering moron, as you prove daily.

 

No, I'm in another part of the country.  But, should the events on Monday lead to open armed revolt, then my former LE colleagues and military veteran friends will initiate our plans for Asymmetrical warfare against you and your ilk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 1:34 PM, Chuck! said:

This could very well ignite a civil war, if the the state opens fire on unarmed citizens exercising their lawful rights, or assaults them in any way.

 

Chuck...the other night I saw 'Junior' on Fox News and he said These people (ultraliberals and such) are going to help my father reelected.

 

As Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto (allegedly) said on the attack on Pearl Harbor, “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

 

If the state ever opened fire on unarmed citizens exercising their lawful rights, or assaults them in any way...under these circumstances would prove the Founding Fathers were right.

 

It is my personal opinion by word of mouth...the event should be moved at the last minute; of course with all permits in place. Than the ultraliberals circling the Contusion wouldn't know what to think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Spartan said:

....initiate our plans for Asymmetrical warfare against you and your ilk.

^^ dreams of boogaloo

 

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't the Dems in Virginia run on gun control? Isn't that how they took the state after the Virginia Beach massacre?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaro said:

Didn't the Dems in Virginia run on gun control? Isn't that how they took the state after the Virginia Beach massacre?

because of the northeast part of the state... the rest of the state is pro gun you fucking dumbass cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

because of the northeast part of the state... the rest of the state is pro gun you fucking dumbass cunt

Did the Dems run on gun control?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Did the Dems run on gun control?

yes, but most of VA is pro gun you fukking kunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

yes, ...

K

 

Next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Spartan said:

my former LE colleagues and military veteran friends will initiate our plans for Asymmetrical warfare against you and your ilk.

  Hahahahahahahahahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaro said:

K

 

Next

sad democrats cheated in that election

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 1:34 PM, Chuck! said:

From a friend of mine, who happens to be a high school English teacher

Time line to tyranny:

 

 

The national attention this is creating is no doubt attracting all the loonies from the boonies

I have many friends who will be attending the rally, and I am greatly concerned about them, the state of Virginia, and the nation.
This could very well ignite a civil war, if the the state opens fire on unarmed citizens exercising their lawful rights, or assaults them in any way.

 

To all my friends who are attending
Don't enter the fences!

 

 


 

If you’re not from Virginia, why are you going there to start trouble?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skews13 said:


 

If you’re not from Virginia, why are you going there to start trouble?

 

 That’s what the Torries  said to George Washington right after the Boston massacre 

 You’d make a fine red coat 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...