Jump to content

Donald J Trump IMPEACHED


Hex2
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Another pathetic crime by the Demons and the Demonrat party. We have a plan for people like you, its in the constitution.

  •  
  •  

Forever MPEACHED, is all you need to know about the buffoon,

 

Forever.

and 

Ever

It is written, so it shall be, Forever

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Hex2 said:
  •  
  •  

Forever MPEACHED, is all you need to know about the buffoon,

 

Forever.

and 

Ever

It is written, so it shall be, Forever

MAGA2020

WATCH HOW PISSED OFF LIBTARDS WILL BE WHEN TRUMP IS REELECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BILL CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED FOR EVER ALSO!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hex2 said:

Forever MPEACHED, is all you need to know about the buffoon,

 

Forever.

and 

Ever

It is written, so it shall be, Forever

 

Imagine that, an impeached president- electing conservative judges with even more vigor than ever......with the inspiration that the Democratic Party gave him...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, jefftec said:

 

Imagine that, an impeached president- electing conservative judges with even more vigor than ever......with the inspiration that the Democratic Party gave him...

 

He's electing judges?

WTF is the matter with you?

 

Anyway, Heritage Foundation and Moscow Mitch are running that show not TrumPOS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hex2 said:

He's electing judges?

WTF is the matter with you?

 

Anyway, Heritage Foundation and Moscow Mitch are running that show not TrumPOS.

My bad, appointing judges....

...still won't set well with the Democratic Party..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...