Sign in to follow this  
OMGitzHIM

Bluedog is a communist

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

YAK YAK YAK !

11 minutes ago, Zaro said:

The Catholic serial diddler John Dagwell was never required to register as a sex offender. That's how he managed to diddle some more in a homeless shelter

Diddler Dagwell said he put years of penance under his belt before he resumed his old habit of diddling trusting children again. He said enough is enough and that he wants to live in peace and that his years of penance ought to count for something. If he were required to register as a sex offender he could hardly live in peace

16 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Diddler Dagwell said he put years of penance under his belt ...

He went to church regularly and said " Bless me father for I have sinned" and luckily for him the priest said "I absolve you of your sins in the name of the father and the son and the holy ghost. Amen"

1 hour ago, OMGitzHIM said:

Bluedog is a totalitarian. Bluedog is no better than N Korea or China. I only came back recently after being banned for a year. I am committed and have counted down the days until I could enlighten you communists on this site to how your overlords ban people. Proof again will be my removal from tomorrow’s posts. I tried. You should try and think for yourselves 

We haven’t had a pointless whine about moderators thread for at least two weeks. It was long overdue. Thanks for starting this one. 

Bludog and the forum bitch willfranklin should not be moderators...