Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OMGitzHIM

Bluedog is a communist

Recommended Posts

Bluedog is a totalitarian. Bluedog is no better than N Korea or China. I only came back recently after being banned for a year. I am committed and have counted down the days until I could enlighten you communists on this site to how your overlords ban people. Proof again will be my removal from tomorrow’s posts. I tried. You should try and think for yourselves 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OMGitzHIM said:

 

You could always log off and find a forum with mods that you like.

 

The emo screed in your OP was entertaining, though.   Bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

You could always log off and find a forum with mods that you like.

 

The emo screed in your OP was entertaining, though.   Bye.

Not this one. He has counted down the days!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OMGitzHIM said:

I love triggering socialists that claim free speech. 

You just get ignored. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Not this one. He has counted down the days!!!!!

Did he just return from a suspension?  Lol!  :lol:  He seems a bit unhinged.  Nothing new for this place...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Did he just return from a suspension?  Lol!  :lol:  He seems a bit unhinged.  Nothing new for this place...

Yeah. The Duck also thinks he triggers us commies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OMGitzHIM said:

I love triggering socialists that claim free speech. 

The only thing you're triggering are your obvious psychiatric issues.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

The only thing you're triggering are your obvious psychiatric issues.  

Seriously. Just study Max

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Zaro said:

You just get ignored. 

 

Nobody cares !*

 

* Except for people who have a high school mentality and get bumped just because they are cheese eating clique members !

 

hi%20grunt_zpsfrqcysfg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Caplocked rage posting.  

Yup. Or Bill. Posting the same crap for the last three years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

The only thing you're triggering are your obvious psychiatric issues.  

 

By wasting your valuable time on a message board telling complete unknown strangers there is something wrong them would seem to mean your obvious psychiatric issues are a lot worse than theirs ?

 

Go have another Pony it will make you feel better.

 

Image result for kettle call pot black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Yup. Or Bill. Posting the same crap for the last three years

SpyBot has been stuck on repeat for four years now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

By wasting your valuable time on a message board telling complete unknown strangers there is something wrong them would seem to mean your obvious psychiatric issues are a lot worse than theirs ?

 

Go have another Pony it will make you feel better.

 

Image result for kettle call pot black

The Catholic serial diddler John Dagwell was never required to register as a sex offender. That's how he managed to diddle some more in a homeless shelter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live to trigger Zaro by telling him I voted for Trump and will again. God save the electoral college! The protectorate of the free thinking people in flyover country! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OMGitzHIM said:

I live to trigger Zaro

It's always good to have a goal in life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many Bluedog bitches speaking on his behalf. Bluedog limits free speech just like his hero Putin bans people from the press. Bluedog banned me for 6 months cause he did not like my opinion.. Let Bluedog defend himself. Stop being kiss ass Putin bitches for Bluedog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OMGitzHIM said:

I voted for Trump and will again. God save the electoral college! The protectorate of the free thinking people in flyover country! 

Trump is a criminal, a con man, and a traitor.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OMGitzHIM said:

So many Bluedog bitches speaking on his behalf. Bluedog limits free speech just like his hero Putin bans people from the press. Bluedog banned me for 6 months cause he did not like my opinion.. Let Bluedog defend himself. Stop being kiss ass Putin bitches for Bluedog

Your incessant whining is boring.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is the savior of the United States of America. God bless his courage against little men like you Zaro. Sweet name Zaro, I think you messed up. A should be an E  bud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...