4 Ways Conservative Politicians Are Killing Americans Over Guns Republicans are standing idly by as Americans get massacred = more guns are the answer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 Ways Conservative Politicians Are Killing Americans Over Guns

Republicans are standing idly by as Americans get massacred

12 killed, 70 wounded in Aurora movie theater in July of 2012.

20 children, 6 adults killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December of 2012.

14 killed, 22 wounded in San Bernardino in December of 2015.

49 killed, 58 wounded at the Pulse night club in Orlando in June of 2016.

59 killed, 514 wounded in Las Vegas in October of 2017.

160 killed, 664 wounded in Mass shootings in the United States in the past 5 years.

I want you to read that and understand the magnitude of those numbers. All of them wounded or killed doing totally normal everyday stuff. Seeing a movie, going to elementary school, going to work, the club, a concert. All of them completely oblivious to the terror of what was going to happen to them. Some were able to escape, others were not. Gunned down mercilessly by another human being for no logical reason with firearms they have no reason to have.

Every time one of these horrific incidents happen, a cycle starts.

1. Everyone sends their "thoughts and prayers" and pretends to care, and then proceed to do absolutely nothing about preventing another massacre.

2. Person A brings up gun control in an effort to try and do anything to prevent the next massacre.

3. Person B blasts Person A for bringing up gun control in such a sensitive time and trying to "politicize" a tragedy.

4. Person B spews non-sense about mental health to make it seem like they care.

5. Person A can't get anything done. Person B get paycheck from NRA.

6. 6 months later another 50 people are killed and the cycle starts over again.

We're living in this cycle right now. 

And for the cycle were living in now, the sides are pretty apparent.

Person B represents the 2nd amendment gun lovers, the spineless politicians in the NRA's pocket (aka the entire GOP), and a hefty section of the conservative base.

Person A represents just about everyone else who cares enough for the life of the human being next to them.

More guns cannot possibly be the answer because more guns will not prevent anyone from being killed .......

This issue is so evidently stricken to party affiliation, and conservatives continue to vote for and support the people who are responsible for the gunning down of America. I cannot sway casually in the neutral zone on this, I (the author) have to take a hard stance. Conservative politicians are killing America. 

1 hour ago, merrill said:

As of 2010, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimated that excessive drinking causes 88,000 deaths each year in the US… alcohol’s annual death toll is higher than deaths due to guns, cars, drug overdoses, or HIV/AIDS ever have been in a single year in America. There’s a good chance that the CDC’s estimate is an undercount. It’s eight years old at this point, and since then, at least some kinds of alcohol-related deaths have increased too. Some experts have told me that they would not be surprised if the annual death toll linked to alcohol is now above 100,000. And the death toll only captures part of the concern with alcohol. Addiction, domestic violence, sexual assault, and other linked crime and health problems are also significant.

Time to confiscate everyones alcohol. 

I don't care since I've been sober for 32 years. 😂

You have no constitutional right to drink alcohol either. If you're going to present a problem? Start LARGE. 

You willing to give up your alcohol? 

3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Time to confiscate everyones alcohol. 

I don't care since I've been sober for 32 years. 😂

You have no constitutional right to drink alcohol either. If you're going to present a problem? Start LARGE. 

You willing to give up your alcohol? 

what a silly simile.  you are a pathetic.... pity seeking nurse.

1 hour ago, merrill said:

More guns cannot possibly be the answer because more guns will not prevent anyone from being killed .......

This issue is so evidently stricken to party affiliation, and conservatives continue to vote for and support the people who are responsible for the gunning down of America. I cannot sway casually in the neutral zone on this, I (the author) have to take a hard stance. Conservative politicians are killing America. 

Your Right to a Weapon Does Not Outweigh My Right to Life

After I woke up and saw what had happened in Las Vegas, I found myself constantly asking one question.

Why do we value the rights to own these powerful, military-grade weapons over human lives?

Gun supporters cannot say they don't see it that way. If they did, they wouldn't keep crying about the government taking their assault rifles away. Their incessant need for the biggest, baddest, most deadly weapons is totally legal. But their want for these weapons has made their availability to the public possible, which in turn makes them available to people like Stephen Paddock, who was able to unload hundreds of rounds into a crowd of 22,000 people.

If you really valued the life of your spouse, or your kids, or the people you walk by every day, you would take it upon yourself to understand that if no one can get these dangerous weapons, then hundreds of people won't be murdered by them.

This is an instance where America's liberty is haunting us.

Gun supporters have taken the 2nd amendment to such an illogical degree that had the founding fathers understood what weapons are capable of today, they would've shut all of this down.

This is just a part of an endemic issue with the Right in America. They are so incapable of historical context. They willingly ignore the fact that the constitution was written with muskets and single loading rifles in mind.

But conservatives are so attached to the past, they are unwilling to accept changing the context of the current situation. This is true with guns, with gay and trans equality, with racial equality, gender equality, climate change, science in general, and everything in-between. Conservatives would fit in just fine in 1800's America.

Back to the topic at hand, why should I and everyone else sacrifice my safety, my peace of mind, my life, so you can have your stupid automatic gun that you tote around at the range.

Why can't you sacrifice your AR-15 so I can go to the theater without fearing some pissed off guy is going to come in and blow us all away?

By all means, I'm not saying we need to get rid of every single gun. You can have your handguns and hunting rifles, but please tell me one good reason why you need an automatic rifle with an extended magazine and a silencer? You don't. You just don't and I don't care what your rights are.

Americans deserve the right to not live in fear before you get the right to start your own armory.

Odd I was thinking the Dems are standing idly by as even more Americans get massacred by automobiles … and never seem to care.

People in auto accidents are in just as much pain, even more tearing of the flesh, are missed by friends, fathers, moms, sisters and brothers … and the Dems never say a word... it is as if the auto industry has bought them off ...

4 Ways Conservative Politicians Are Killing Americans Over Guns

Republicans are standing idly by as Americans get massacred

12 killed, 70 wounded in Aurora movie theater in July of 2012.

20 children, 6 adults killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December of 2012.

14 killed, 22 wounded in San Bernardino in December of 2015.

49 killed, 58 wounded at the Pulse night club in Orlando in June of 2016.

59 killed, 514 wounded in Las Vegas in October of 2017.

160 killed, 664 wounded in Mass shootings in the United States in the past 5 years.

I want you to read that and understand the magnitude of those numbers. All of them wounded or killed doing totally normal everyday stuff. Seeing a movie, going to elementary school, going to work, the club, a concert. All of them completely oblivious to the terror of what was going to happen to them. Some were able to escape, others were not. Gunned down mercilessly by another human being for no logical reason with firearms they have no reason to have.

Every time one of these horrific incidents happen, a cycle starts.

1. Everyone sends their "thoughts and prayers" and pretends to care, and then proceed to do absolutely nothing about preventing another massacre.

2. Person A brings up gun control in an effort to try and do anything to prevent the next massacre.

3. Person B blasts Person A for bringing up gun control in such a sensitive time and trying to "politicize" a tragedy.

4. Person B spews non-sense about mental health to make it seem like they care.

5. Person A can't get anything done. Person B get paycheck from NRA.

6. 6 months later another 50 people are killed and the cycle starts over again

1 hour ago, maineman said:

what a silly simile.  you are a pathetic.... pity seeking nurse.

Alcohol causes more deaths than guns, retard. So does heroin. 

Why aren’t leftists demanding we eliminate alcohol and heroin? 

14 minutes ago, merrill said:

Why can't you sacrifice your AR-15 so I can go to the theater without fearing some pissed off guy is going to come in and blow us all away?

By all means, I'm not saying we need to get rid of every single gun. You can have your handguns and hunting rifles, but please tell me one good reasut your own rightson why you need an automatic rifle with an extended magazine and a silencer? You don't. You just don't and I don't care what your rights are.

So, if the AR-15's go away we can keep our other semi-auto rifles and machine guns?

AR-15's are entirely acceptable as hunting rifles.  Is there any reason why they shouldn't?  What is wrong with silencers?  It is extremely rare that a silencer is ever used in a violent crime; accoding to the federal government.

When your stance on a topic is "I don't care what your rights are" when at the same time you're talking about your rights, it comes across as very selfish and conceited.

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Alcohol causes more deaths than guns, retard. So does heroin. 

Why aren’t leftists demanding we eliminate alcohol and heroin? 

because alcohol and heroin cause the death of people who hold the bottle and the needle.  Guns cause the death of the people who gun owners point their guns at... who are more often than not, someone other than the gun owner.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

because alcohol and heroin cause the death of people who hold the bottle and the needle.  Guns cause the death of the people who gun owners point their guns at... who are more often than not, someone other than the gun owner.

Look at the gangs in Chicago killing each other... take that stat away wow you have nothing!!!

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

You better check your stats. https://gunsandamerica.org/story/19/10/01/the-majority-of-u-s-gun-deaths-are-suicides-but-a-new-poll-suggests-few-americans-know-it/

MOST gun deaths are suicide so it’s time to eliminate all alcohol, heroin, really all illicit drugs. 

Then we’ll worry about guns. 

p.s. The DUI guy forgot about impaired driver deaths....

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You better check your stats. https://gunsandamerica.org/story/19/10/01/the-majority-of-u-s-gun-deaths-are-suicides-but-a-new-poll-suggests-few-americans-know-it/

MOST gun deaths are suicide so it’s time to eliminate all alcohol, heroin, really all illicit drugs. 

Then we’ll worry about guns. 

go for it nursie nurse... let me know how that works out for you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhah

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

go for it nursie nurse... let me know how that works out for you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhah

How’s that gun confiscation working? 

You swore to protect the constitution my ass. 😂

Traitor

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Edited, traitor. 

I am not a traitor... I served. you did not.  you're a coward.  I am not.  i support the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.. and I DREAM of the opportunity to defend it against domestic enemies like you.