Jump to content

When Do We Build A NORTHERN/ANTI-TERRORISM WALL??!!!


Recommended Posts

 

Quote

When Do We Build A NORTHERN/ANTI-TERRORISM WALL??!!!

January 16, 2020

 

"Court papers say Mathews illegally crossed the U.S. border near Minnesota in August and investigators allege Lemley and Bilbrough then drove from Maryland to Michigan to pick up Mathews before the three headed to Maryland in late August.

 

Mathews was a combat engineer in the Canadian Army Reserve. Lemley was a “cavalry scout” in the U.S. Army, according to a court filing.

 

U.S. and Canadian authorities had been searching for Mathews after his truck was found in September near the border between the two countries. He was last seen by family members in Beausejour, northeast of Winnipeg, on Aug. 24, according to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. The Canadian military’s intelligence unit was investigating Mathews for “possible racist extremist activities” for several months, according to the Canadian Department of National Defense."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, personreal said:

Canada is pretty strict with their border.   I've been there...they don't fool around.

But they don't stop terrorists from leaving their geographical border intellectually mapped out by latitude and longitude of a rotating planet orbited by a moon revolving at a specific point of revolving around a star constantly changing the total sum up till now developing from now on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, personreal said:

Canada is pretty strict with their border.   I've been there...they don't fool around.

 

You're not kidding.  Some friends of ours wanted to take an Alaskan cruise that stopped in Canada (and obviously entered Canadian waters).  He had a DUI about 20 years ago while in grad school.  When the cruise line submitted the passenger manifest two weeks prior to sailing, they denied him entry into their country (even if he would remain on the ship) because of his "criminal record".

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BatteryPowered said:

 

You're not kidding.  Some friends of ours wanted to take an Alaskan cruise that stopped in Canada (and obviously entered Canadian waters).  He had a DUI about 20 years ago while in grad school.  When the cruise line submitted the passenger manifest two weeks prior to sailing, they denied him entry into their country (even if he would remain on the ship) because of his "criminal record".

 

 

 

Yep...I've heard the same thing.  Someone told me they keep better records on our citizens than our own country does.

 

If they catch you in Canada and you didn't tell them about a DUI, etc. when you entered they could throw you in jail.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Yep...I've heard the same thing.  Someone told me they keep better records on our citizens than our own country does.

 

If they catch you in Canada and you didn't tell them about a DUI, etc. when you entered they could throw you in jail.  

Again, they protect entry, not exiting other than smuggling contraband out.  Terrorism is done mentally performed physically at a specific point of behaving that way, until then they act like natural citizens of the environment and social behavior.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Again, they protect entry, not exiting other than smuggling contraband out.  Terrorism is done mentally performed physically at a specific point of behaving that way, until then they act like natural citizens of the environment and social behavior.

 

 

"An illegal alien has been indicted for allegedly sexually assaulting and murdering a 92-year-old Queens, New York, woman after he was released by police in the sanctuary state."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

LdLNsI.gif

tenor.gif

6311962-baby-with-jumper-cables-held-to-

 

You're not kidding.  Some friends of ours wanted to take an Alaskan cruise that stopped in Canada (and obviously entered Canadian waters).  He had a DUI about 20 years ago while in grad school.  When the cruise line submitted the passenger manifest two weeks prior to sailing, they denied him entry into their country (even if he would remain on the ship) because of his "criminal record".

 

 

Quote

 

pillow.gif

 

hitchens-razor.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

 

 

 

 

Believe it to be bullshit all you want.  If you have a DUI and do not obtain a Temporary Resident Permit from the Canadian government, IN ADVANCE, you will not be allowed to enter their country.

 

Additionally, if you are trying to keep that "your little secret" you better start way in advance and hope you can get a Criminal Rehabilitation ruling (much more difficult to get).  With a TRP, the reason can be made public.  Lastly, if one person in the family is deemed inadmissible by the Canadian government entry is denied to all family members traveling with them.

 

This issue is common knowledge to people who cruise regularly.  Unfortunately for them, that was going to be their first cruise and they were part of a group that was traveling together (and they were past the refund date and didn't purchase travel insurance, so they lost the money).

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, personreal said:

"An illegal alien has been indicted for allegedly sexually assaulting and murdering a 92-year-old Queens, New York, woman after he was released by police in the sanctuary state."

Did he cross from the north or south, east or west coast?

 

when each idea you offer is melted down to existed as passing through the moment here you switch taking points to avoid the conversation now is physically eternity as all things are eternally changing by reproductive results cycling through the atmosphere as conceived following social orders to not accept life as limited as it has always been.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...