DOJ Is Investigating Comey’s Role in Leak of Classified Document during Clinton-Email Probe

Bet Comey's blood pressure just went up a bit today.

Department of Justice prosecutors reportedly are investigating the possibility that former FBI director James Comey leaked a classified Russian intelligence document to the media during the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s emails, according to a Thursday report from the New York Times.

Per the Times, the investigation is centered around two 2017 articles from the Times and the Washington Post describing the Russian document, which played a key role in Comey’s unilateral decision to announce in July 2016 that the FBI would not pursue charges against Clinton for using a private email server to conduct official business during her time as secretary of state.

The document, which Dutch intelligence shared with the U.S., includes an analysis of an email exchange between Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D., Fla.), who was then chairing the Democratic National Committee, and Leonard Bernardo, an official with the Soros-backed non-profit Open Society Foundations. Wasserman Schultz assures Bernardo in the email that then–attorney general Loretta Lynch would make sure Clinton wasn’t charged in the email probe.

Sundance has a different take on this, Golfboy ... one that should concern you.   I'll quote only the last couple lines ... you should read the rest ...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/01/16/chaff-and-countermeasures-timed-during-impeachment-another-report-of-former-fbi-director-james-comey-under-investigation/

With that in mind, is this latest leak about yet another Comey investigation simply an effort by the DOJ to deflect and isolate themselves from anger and frustration while President Trump is going through an impeachment trial?

Given the history, the possibility cannot easily be dismissed.

55 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

You cons don't give a crap what trump does. So I'm not going to care what democrats do. 

Wow... I just gotta few tears on me reading that cry baby shit.