My demand to all mods of NHB ...dont mess with me..

Vegas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I demand that if a mod ever catches a member trash talking Pink Floyd, like they did on my other thread, that they be permanently banned. You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing that to happen.  

We should probably add that to the rules. That's more offensive than trashing kids that'll never read a word of it.....

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

I demand that if a mod ever catches a member trash talking Pink Floyd, like they did on my other thread, that they be permanently banned. You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing that to happen.  

You had me thinking you support free speech

27 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Pink Floyd recorded some decent music, but they are not my favorite. I prefer Queen, The Eagles, Angelica Kudjo, Sade, Emmylou Harris, Beausoleil, Chavela Vargas, Atahualpa Yupanqui  and a dozen more to them. Music is a matter of taste.

I love the Eagles. Such talented musicians.  

8 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

They should be put in jail for Atom Heart Mother !

There's nothing like listening to eggs frying on a album when your chill out !

Even FZ never got that FK weird ! 

Yep. Good stuff. Time and shine on you crazy diamond are unbelievable.  

4 hours ago, kking said:

Pink Floyd is to rock n roll what Rupi Kaur is to poetry.

I dont know if this is an insult or a praise. However, if its an insult, then you should be banned from life. If not, then you can live on.

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

Neil Young is a closet homo. 

That "closet homo" just ended your thread with one song. But just in case, here's another:

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

I dont know if this is an insult or a praise. However, if its an insult, then you should be banned from life. If not, then you can live on.

Read two or three of Rupi Kaur's poems and you'll know if it's an insult or praise.

12 hours ago, Vegas said:

This thread proves ^^^^^^ like so many others honoring a social mind  only have the intellectual capacity to remain a groupie to other people's ideas adulthood to death with no desire to completely understand the singularity of being alive now as an ever changing population so far.

Favor the art of making believe real doesn't matter and self deception as ancestrally practices is all that matters to people wishing now wasn't eternity stay in charge of creating polies of laws that order each generation to ignore that living is only done in this point of eternally separated from did, does, what changes from now on exactly as reproduced or not anymore of a lifetime, ancestral lineage, species, food chain limited to this atmosphere naturally positioned as reproduced until here now.

Ever changing total sum of individual details isn't that hard to comprehend when simultaneously existing as spontaneously here.  The simplicity debunks all forms of suggesting life is larger than the people living in the moment..

5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Neil Young  is in no way In same elevated plane as Pink Floyd.

Plus,  Neil Young is an a hole liberal douche 

As I said before, Pink Floyd are just noodling burn-outs. 

And politics has no bearing on the quality of music one creates.

55 minutes ago, kking said:

As I said before, Pink Floyd are just noodling burn-outs. 

David Gilmour  and Nick Mason are  anything but  burn outs  and they are mental giants  compared to  Neil Young, and far wealthier 

PX9924197_Pink_Flo_3091526b.jpg

They have more   hits, more songs and  more  fans.

14 hours ago, Vegas said:

Yep. Good stuff. Time and shine on you crazy diamond are unbelievable.  

I'm sure I told ya...I saw PF tripping my ass off when they were on the Dark Side if the Moon tour.

I will give you a update later...a I just woke up.

I am however woke enough to tell you Dark Side of the Moon will go down in history as one of the greatest albums ever.

Atom Heart Mother will go down as worse.