Anyone have a link to Liberal Talk Radio?

24 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Post it so these @ssholes can do something else.

most of us liberals sit in our offices or our living rooms and watch out giant flat screen TVs.... talk radio is for truck drivers and cabbies and folks working behind the line in Burger King....

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

most of us liberals sit in our offices or our living rooms and watch out giant flat screen TVs.... talk radio is for truck drivers and cabbies and folks working behind the line in Burger King....

The OPERATIVE WORD here is "WORKING"!!!

Something you SCHITSTAINS have a definite opposition to!!!

God, you think we didn't know that???

ROFLMAO!!!

19 minutes ago, maineman said:

Ah yes ... that 0.01%er, *I'm better than you*, attitude we've come to expect from you, COWARD.  

In fact, it's ALL we've come to expect from you any more.  

What's it like championing the poor, unemployed etc base of your party from your lofty perch, mm?

Don't you feel the least bit hypocritical?

13 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

The OPERATIVE WORD here is "WORKING"!!!

Something you SCHITSTAINS have a definite opposition to!!!

God, you think we didn't know that???

ROFLMAO!!!

I worked long and hard for many years... now I kick back and laugh at all you poor stiffs who punch a clock.

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

ErrAmerica lasted about 3 days. 

Leftist talk radio has local niche markets...the only reason NPR gets a larger audience is due to taxpayer funding...no leftist radio can make it on a national level.

Not even leftists want to listen to that crap.  😆

21 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Liberals are a diverse group and do not require others to tell them what to think. I have no need for a liberal version of Rush, Hannity, or Coulter.

Liberals come in every person performing a caricature role in societal evolution.  Rush, Hannity, Coulter or anyone using the social identity of conservative is only supporting what all sides do together, ignore how life actually works in plain sight.

I understand the compromise needed to function as individual lifetimes spontaneosuly here as simultaneosuly alive.  I get the trade of doing a job making supplies needed all the time, and having personal time enjoying the ability to stay alive now without acting like life is a dog eat dog social order whenit is only a mutual adapt or become extinct time being alive now since conceived until dead where the body reverses the cellular process of being one of a kind dead to decomposed.

always the same specific point of human displacement never the same compounding total sum since fertilized.  Clouding actual life with speculating it must happen any other way doesn't serve anything more than making sure everyone stays confused saving intellectual humanity directing social outcomes of conceived humans each ancestor added to the atmosphere.