Now We Know Why Peelosi Held Up Sending the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate

6 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

The bitch was waiting for her order of souvenir pens to come in.

Notice they look like bullets?

Screen-Shot-2020-01-16-at-2.42.55-PM.sized-770x415xc.png

Pens, are by nature, pointy on the writing end. If they are not, they will not write well.

I think they are quite elegant.

No matter what the outcome, these will become expensive memorabilia. Like a McGovern/Eagleton button.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Pens, are by nature, pointy on the writing end. If they are not, they will not write well.

No matter what the outcome, these will become expensive memorabilia. Like a McGovern/Eagleton button.

How are your Castro hats appreciating in value?

4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

And this is the high intellectual level of debate we liberals are supposed to take seriously.

No, this is the level of childish idiocy you moonbats take seriously. This is just more of the sham the dim-0-craps are perpetuating.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Then stick a few up your asss for posterity, you goddamn little nasty rat!

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I may have a McGovern button sitting in a box somewhere. Would happily trade it for a Pelosi Impeachment pen. 

12 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

And this is the high intellectual level of debate we liberals are supposed to take seriously.

Indeed. Buffy thinks he is making a contribution with posts like this ...

5 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

3 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Plagiarizing one's post should get the sorry nasty little rat banned from this forum.  Proof it is nothing but a sniveling  nasty little rat!!

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

oh I thought she held it up until lev parnas could tell his tale of truth on national tv making it virtually impossible for trumps bitch mitch to cover up the truth. nancy outsmarted him again.

No one but you leftards are impressed with the latest liar on the DNC payroll.

13 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

No one but you leftards are impressed with the latest liar on the DNC payroll.

ummmm he was on trumps payroll doing tumps dirty work when he got caught.

when some  of your family members stick up a gas station and then squeals on the brains do you think the po-leese' don't use his testimony. well, her testimony.

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

ummmm he was on trumps payroll doing tumps dirty work when he got caught.

when some  of your family members stick up a gas station and then squeals on the brains do you think the po-leese' don't use his testimony. well, her testimony.

Harry, I'm getting jaded when it comes to your latest hoax.....what's a man to believe?

12 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Pelosi outplayed Moscow Mitch and Treacherous Trump. We may get a real trial after all. 

If you believe that then you should stick a hundred of those bullet pens up your moonbartty asss. LOL!!!

Just now, Buffalo said:

If you believe that then you should stick a hundred of those bullet pens up your moonbartty asss. LOL!!!

hey buffy after the nation recoiled in horror after hearing trumps thug confess do you see any way at all the goiter necked mitch can cover 

up trumps crimes ?

I mead without 5 million angry americans strmiong d,c.?

21 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Indeed. Buffy thinks he is making a contribution with posts like this ...

Hilarious, considering the huge red bold filth posted by the one you're high-fiving.

I used to hold you in fairly high regard compared with the likes of leftwinger, but this post gives me pause.