Jump to content

So i have read people are stating they are embarrassed for Senators taking the oath


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Was it an option to say hey i will not be able to follow this oath?   Then what, they are excused and can go home?

If they refuse to take an oath, they cannot be forced to take it. They could not serve as a jury, though.

Their re election would be unlikely. Anyone can promise not to lie under oath, and anyone can tell the truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

If they refuse to take an oath, they cannot be forced to take it. They could not serve as a jury, though.

Their re election would be unlikely. Anyone can promise not to lie under oath, and anyone can tell the truth.

They can’t even talk so what lies or truth will they say?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, king of the county said:

Was it an option to say hey i will not be able to follow this oath?   Then what, they are excused and can go home?

well if someone comes out and tells the base that they will never convict trump regardless of the evidence, it kinda makes them look even more dishonest to put their hand on the holy bible and promise god and country that they will be imp[atrial. but the base is corrupt and they don't care .

lying to god and country is the new low the base is willing to accept in their fealty to trump

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

They didn’t go on TV saying they won’t be impartial then sign a pledge of impartiality.

No. They lied, blocked virtually every witness republicans wanted to call, selectively leaked testimony out of context and beneficial to the narrative they created and impeached a president based entirely on hearsay and speculation. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jrock2310 said:

???

 

What does one have to do w/ the other...?

You thin it's a coincidence the Ukrainian made up crisis appeared right after the Mueller report was a fail? 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

No. They lied, blocked virtually every witness republicans wanted to call, selectively leaked testimony out of context and beneficial to the narrative they created and impeached a president based entirely on hearsay and speculation. 😂

Ummmm.... those were people working for the trump administration.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

You thin it's a coincidence the Ukrainian made up crisis appeared right after the Mueller report was a fail? 😂

Ummm... there’s a certain Ukrainian right now making the rounds that disputes everything you’re saying.

 

You’re literally just wrong, oblivious, or in denial about virtually everything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jrock2310 said:

Ummmm.... those were people working for the trump administration.

Ummmmmm...NO. They're protected by executive privilege you dummy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NeoConvict said:

How can they say Zelensky isn't a valid defense witness? 😁

Odd the democrats didn't call forth one ONE GUY able to clear up the entire matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jrock2310 said:

Ummm... there’s a certain Ukrainian right now making the rounds that disputes everything you’re saying.

 

You’re literally just wrong, oblivious, or in denial about virtually everything.

Who would that be?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Odd the democrats didn't call forth one ONE GUY able to clear up the entire matter.

Odd indeed. Almost like they had no interest in the truth. Drown the suspected witch. If the poor girl drowns, she was innocent. If she lives? Burn her at the stake. Democrats are taking their playbook from Salem. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...