If a Democrat Senator, running for President, votes to convict Trump....

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RebelGator said:

The same charge the dipsh!ts are leveling against Trump.....stupid hypocritical fools.

Take it easy, bro. It's just a thought experiment. I want to clarify what constitutes abuse and what constitutes duty, and dissect the gray area where they overlap.

3 minutes ago, kking said:

I know, I'm just saying if we start the thread by calling liberals "stupid, hypocritical fools," we won't likely get an honest answer from them. Let's see how they answer first. 

You mean like telling a girl you love them to get some *****?

1 minute ago, RebelGator said:

You mean like telling a girl you love them to get some *****?

HAHA! 

I'd say it's more like not calling a girl an obnoxious attention whore until after she puts out. 

Just now, personreal said:

You actually think you can reason with the left?

Time to grow up and realize what is going on with the today's leftists.

It's TOTAL dysfunction!  

So what are we all doing here? Jerking each other off?

I'm here bitch-slapping today's leftists.

To what end?

Yer here trying to suck their coks thinking it will make a difference...it won't!

I'm trying to have productive discussion. 

1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

So you're saying the country is getting fucked by liberals.

In some regards, definitely. But it's not liberalism per se that is causing it. It's partisanship, IMO.

2 minutes ago, kking said:

To what end?

I'm trying to have productive discussion. 

Don't get me wrong kking...I understand yer desire to make the world a better place.

But it's fruitless to think you can reason with today's left...they are clinically insane.

There's hundreds of Youtube videos that show the left going insane.

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

1. But it's fruitless to think you can reason with today's left...they are clinically insane.

2. There's hundreds of Youtube videos that show the left going insane.

1. That's where you're wrong kiddo. Most left-wingers are normal people with the same problems you and I have. 

2. That is an amplified, distorted generalization based on a very, VERY small sample of left-wing people. It is a consequence of how we use the internet and social media--the loud minority dominating the feed. 

30 minutes ago, kking said:

Take it easy, bro. It's just a thought experiment. I want to clarify what constitutes abuse and what constitutes duty, and dissect the gray area where they overlap.

Trump had a duty to investigate corruption. I would assume the same would apply to the senators running for the office. No criminal wrongdoing in either case. Trump would benefit from Biden being found guilty of corruption in Ukraine just as these senators would benefit from Trump being removed. In both cases national interest outweighs personal benefit. 

56 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

They need to be immediately arrested for extortion.

Poetic Justice.

If any GOP Senator votes to flush the White House, you'll do nothing but pule, whimper, and cry about it.

Just like you did when the LEFT kinked your ass on EVERY social and cultural issue that has faced Americans for 243 years.

Poor Conservative Trump INCELS.

Can't get laid, can't EVER get anything they want.

People say gator meat is pretty good, once you get past the urine aftertaste.

5 minutes ago, kking said:

1. That's where you're wrong kiddo. Most left-wingers are normal people with the same problems you and I have. 

2. That is an amplified, distorted generalization based on a very, VERY small sample of left-wing people. It is a consequence of how we use the internet and social media--the loud minority dominating the feed. 

Name one liberal on here you can reason with.

40 minutes ago, kking said:

Wouldn't said senator be abusing his office because he personally gains from the removal of the president?

Especially since no crime has been cited and therefore the impeachment is purely political. ABUSE OF POWER!!!

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Trump had a duty to investigate corruption. I would assume the same would apply to the senators running for the office. No criminal wrongdoing in either case. Trump would benefit from Biden being found guilty of corruption in Ukraine just as these senators would benefit from Trump being removed. In both cases national interest outweighs personal benefit. 

Good answer. 

2 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Name one liberal on here you can reason with.

I'll name a couple, but first you must note that this is a political chat forum. Half the fun is locking horns. I think it would be much better if there was more focus on truth-telling and resolving political conflicts, rather than scoring points and spiking footballs and dismissing past fuc.k-ups from our own side.

Liberals who seem capable of having a productive discussion:

-drvoke, bludog, rollingrock, splunch